Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Well they were neck and neck pre Flashpoint in a race and now Conner is clearly right in front of him after Bart took off, so Conners speed is no joke.

I think whoever pushes themselves hardest wins in these type of on page scenarios
    I never knew that. I always assumed Bart would just zip past anyone that wasn't a Flash. Conner might have gotten a power boost.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I never knew that. I always assumed Bart would just zip past anyone that wasn't a Flash. Conner might have gotten a power boost.
    I still say that just because someone is the fastest doesn't mean they always win. People aren't machines, and circumstances are always showing up to change the conditions of a contest.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Yeah it was in superboy last ongoing before Flashpoint, they ran all around the world, ended up krytpo won lol.

By that time Conner had all the kryptonian powers, not looking weaker at all(but up against Prime, who makes everyone look weaker), so kryptonian and TTK, a powerful power set

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I still say that just because someone is the fastest doesn't mean they always win. People aren't machines, and circumstances are always showing up to change the conditions of a contest.
    Well they were neck and neck pre Flashpoint in a race and now Conner is clearly right in front of him after Bart took off, so Conners speed is no joke.

I think whoever pushes themselves hardest wins in these type of on page scenarios
    Yeah it was in superboy last ongoing before Flashpoint, they ran all around the world, ended up krytpo won lol.

By that time Conner had all the kryptonian powers, not looking weaker at all(but up against Prime, who makes everyone look weaker), so kryptonian and TTK, a powerful power set
    There are many things to say:

1. As Wally came back he and Superman had a kind of short race in Rebirth and Superman was basically as fast as Wally was (Superman said that Wally is faster than he was Pre-Flashpoint)
    HOWEVER!!! during the Flash Race he wasnt able to keep up with them.

So I HIGHLY doubt that Wally in the race vs Superman and Bart here in the race vs Conner were pushing themselves to the limit.

2. I am not sure, but I think flying is faster than running or?
    I mean if you run than there are threes etc. while when you are flying you can just fly over them etc.

But its absolutely cute that Bart says that he could have hurt if he would have clashed with him.

CANCELLED! Young Justice ends in November!

YOUNG JUSTICE #20
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS and DAVID F. WALKER
    art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
    cover by JOHN TIMMS
    card stock variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    ON SALE 11/3/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
    FINAL ISSUE
    For the first time in months, the entire Young Justice team comes together to face a threat bigger than anything they’ve faced before. Just as the team has come to grips with their fractured legacy, someone from Young Justice’s past has come back to murder them! Guest-starring the Wonder Twins, Dial H for Hero, and Naomi—plus some other Wonder Comics surprises too hot to mention here! Don’t miss this final issue from the Eisner Award-nominated co-writers of Naomi!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I could see them potentially relaunching with a "Season Two" Alongside the next installment of Naomi. #1's boost across the Wonder Comics line.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I could see them potentially relaunching with a "Season Two" Alongside the next installment of Naomi. #1's boost across the Wonder Comics line.
    I really doubt this will happen.

Young Justice hasn't been a really good seller. So, I think it is pretty likely Young Justice won't return.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Whether it is called Young Justice or not, I can see them doing something with this. The main title itself is very convoluted, it does what it needs to do with all the stuff Bendis dragged in together, but I feel this imprint needs to focus on smaller stories that people can jump in somewhere, and if they like certain characters that are showing up, can go back and find something specific to find out more. I honestly don't think YJ, based on the 16 issues I read, is the greatest entry point, and a volume 1 of something will be better than a volume 4 or whatever.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Didn't they use the name Young Justice League in the series recently? Maybe they will get something new with that name, so just like Dark, it will have the JL attachment.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Incredible Member

I don't think any of the Wonder Comics sold well, despite Bendis often saying how surprised and happy they were by the reception. I didn't understand that, but assumed he's just a positive guy.

This seems notable as the first book written by Bendis that DC has cancelled. If it's true he's exiting Superman (I don't know where people learned that from, but everyone talks about it like it's a fact), then what is he going to be working on?

I have had a lot of fun reading the book and will be sad to see it go

Feels like the new volume just came and went...

On the positive side, the show will have a panel at DC FanDome where they will be showing a preview of the new season as well as doing a live reading of a new episode.

Bart and his Dad, from the next issue of The Flash.

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...49168252116997
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bart and his Dad, from the next issue of The Flash.

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...49168252116997
    Nice to see some meaningful Bart content in a Flash book .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    CANCELLED! Young Justice ends in November!

YOUNG JUSTICE #20
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS and DAVID F. WALKER
    art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
    cover by JOHN TIMMS
    card stock variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    ON SALE 11/3/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
    FINAL ISSUE
    For the first time in months, the entire Young Justice team comes together to face a threat bigger than anything they’ve faced before. Just as the team has come to grips with their fractured legacy, someone from Young Justice’s past has come back to murder them! Guest-starring the Wonder Twins, Dial H for Hero, and Naomi—plus some other Wonder Comics surprises too hot to mention here! Don’t miss this final issue from the Eisner Award-nominated co-writers of Naomi!
    I am very sad. I have really enjoyed this run, for the first time, really.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I hope we get something to replace this