Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Anybody have any opinions on Conner in the suicide squad future state comic?
    Kind of random, but at least Conner's in something and hope he's used well.

----------
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-19-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd love to see how they come up with the name in-universe .
    Yeah, I would like to see that as well

Anybody have any opinions on Conner in the suicide squad future state comic?
    No opinion of it but at least Connor is doing something in Future State I know that Tim has Robin Eternal and Impulse is in Flash Future End I do not know what happened to Cassie though. I think this is not the first time he was with a group of villains and anti-heroes I remember that he was with Knockout at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like the idea of the team finally realizing:
    A) They are never going to be the Justice League of the future
    B) They don't want to follow the same paths as their absent mentors anyway.

This would allow them to get their own identities and find a team mission that's more than being the legacies of the JL.
    I like the New Justice name, so they can say they're taking a new aproach to superheroing, being more proactive than the overly reactive ways of the League.
    I'd add Arsenal as a sort of mentor figure (but not team leader) because he really fits the theme of former sidekicks that decided to strike on their own.

Team members:
    Tim Drake as either Robin or Cardinal
    Kon-El
    Cassie as the new Fury
    Impulse
    Miss Martian
    Aqualad
    + Arsenal

I'd have it be a digital original and market it not only to comic fans, but fans of the cartoon and DC videogames.
    After looking at your list of team members specifically Arsenal I was thinking instead of Mount Justice maybe Bowhunter Security could be their base of operation. I prefer the codename Cardinal for Tim Drake and Kon-El go by the name 'Synergy', I see it like this that as they become New Justice they ended up having new code names to show thet they are forging their new identities and new statement. Jackson and M'gann could just remain as Aqualad and Miss Martian, the former just recently came back

DC Comics has Truth and Justice as a digital exclusive so it would be cool to have some well-known teams such as Young Justice (New Justice when they become young adults) for the service.

Young Justice: Why DC's Beloved Animated Series Was Originally Canceled
    https://www.cbr.com/why-dc-young-justice-canceled/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Thanks for the covers! Great!

And the team breakup begins. Conner's joining the Suicide Squad!
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/1...-worlds-brazil

Also on March 3, Peacemaker takes center stage, leading an Amanda Waller-controlled Task Force X in a new Suicide Squad ongoing series, by Future State: Suicide Squad writer Robbie Thompson, with art by Eduardo Pansica. This series starts off with a bang, as Waller sends Peacemaker and Task Force X to recruit its next member – Talon, the master assassin from the Court of Owls. Meanwhile, she has her own hands full as she tries to recruit – Superboy?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And the team breakup begins. Conner's joining the Suicide Squad!
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/1...-worlds-brazil
    Pansica is great! I'm very curious about this. Love Conner, and hope this is good for his character.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Now this development for Conner might be fun, and open up a lot of growth for his character.

Now this development for Conner might be fun, and open up a lot of growth for his character.
    Makes me wonder what happened to the rest of the team.

Tim and Steph will probably return to Gotham (only question is, will there be Robin and Batgirls books or will they be limited to Detective and Batman), Naomi's meant to be getting another mini, Cassie actually seems to be in Wonder Woman if one of the covers is anything to go by. Maybe Keli will show up in Green Lantern - with John mentoring her? Hopefully Bart will be used in The Flash. Amy and Jinny are probably headed to limbo, Jinny's one-shot being the final Wonder Comic.

Maybe all the YJ characters will go off individually and grow up a Lil more and komda revamp their selves then we can get a new YJ series with all of them being different than before, maybe thst would be fun

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tim and Steph will probably return to Gotham (only question is, will there be Robin and Batgirls books or will they be limited to Detective and Batman), Naomi's meant to be getting another mini, Cassie actually seems to be in Wonder Woman if one of the covers is anything to go by. Maybe Keli will show up in Green Lantern - with John mentoring her? Hopefully Bart will be used in The Flash. Amy and Jinny are probably headed to limbo, Jinny's one-shot being the final Wonder Comic.
    Would Keli join Titans Academy.

Astonishing Member

Maybe all the YJ characters will go off individually and grow up a Lil more and komda revamp their selves then we can get a new YJ series with all of them being different than before, maybe thst would be fun
    I wouldn't be so optimist about this.

They probably don't have plans to reunirte YJ again.

The sales of Bendis YJ fall really fast. So, I guess DC doesn't have a lot of faith in the group anymore.

As much as we want to blame Bendis, there was also a disinterest problem from the audience towards YJ group (sales dropped quite a bit even before the comic got really bad).
    Last edited by Konja7; 12-08-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Would Keli join Titans Academy.
    I think Titans Academy wants to use new characters. Honestly, I think they are trying to copy Strange Academy, which has new characters as protagonists.

I can't help but compare Young Justice with Strange Academy, since both try to use teen protagonists.

Strange Academy #3 has a sales range of 70k-85k. Young Justice #3 didn't even have the half of the lower end in that range.
    Last edited by Konja7; 12-08-2020 at 08:45 AM.