Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd like them to finally give the characters they really didn't develop much in Outsiders (Cassandra Cain, Spoiler, Arrowette, Traci, etc.) some more focus before they introduce any new young heroes, but it being Young Justice they will probably strive for both.
    I wouldn't have any problem with that.

Cass's plotline will probably revolve around her mother -- Lady Shiva -- being The Light's new enforcer (replacing Deathstroke).

Ironically, one of the two developments for Arrowette I'd like to see is actually her leaving The Team to train for the Olympics as she did in the comics, if they show that as part of the season. The other option would be to use her Our Worlds at War characterization as "The Medic".

This may sound odd, but would it make sense in this series if it was retconned that the New 52 redesign of Lobo (last seen bottled in green lantern), was actually former member Slobo reconstituted into the universe when it was changed or something like that? I mean he'd fit the bill for a younger copy of Lobo.

Honestly just a random thought that came to me while rereading my vol 1 trade of the bendis run.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    This may sound odd, but would it make sense in this series if it was retconned that the New 52 redesign of Lobo (last seen bottled in green lantern), was actually former member Slobo reconstituted into the universe when it was changed or something like that? I mean he'd fit the bill for a younger copy of Lobo.

Honestly just a random thought that came to me while rereading my vol 1 trade of the bendis run.
    I could go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

I could see it. Probably the best way to make something out of New 52 Lobo.

All-New Member

The Bendis book has been frustrating, to say the least, but I can't help but keep reading it with the hopes that they will change writers eventually. I love these characters so much, and I thank Bendis for bringing them back together, but I think he needs to hand the book off to someone else.

Whelp. JL just caused some major timeline problems. YJ's return (effectively alongside all of Bendis's stuff, since the panel showed the moment Naomi met the team) was one of several storylines said to be in a splinter timeline!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Most series haven't been so connected. Batman appearing in multiple places while the sigal in the sky is shown.

Similar to DC you loose canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see it. Probably the best way to make something out of New 52 Lobo.
    Someone would need to get him away from the Orange Lantern then...

Anyone get vol 4 of Pad YJ?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Impulse cameoed in Dial H for Hero #11.
    impulsedialh.jpg

And Miguel split into four different versions of his Supermiguel persona. Since it was based on Reign of the Supermen, one of them is based on Conner (the other three were a Steel who looks like Teen Titans Go's Cyborg, a Cyborg Superman, and a female Eradicator).

And speaking of Bart, here's Young Justice #16's cover.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-31-2020 at 06:06 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Impulse cameoed in Dial H for Hero #11.
    impulsedialh.jpg

And Miguel split into four different versions of his Supermiguel persona. Since it was based on Reign of the Supermen, one of them is based on Conner (the other three were a Steel who looks like Teen Titans Go's Cyborg, a Cyborg Superman, and a female Eradicator).

And speaking of Bart, here's Young Justice #16's cover.
    That's a whole lotta Bart...

Interesting last page on today's issue...
    spoilers:
    Aqualad calls his group the real Young Justice, and the original 1998 logo is used. Did Arrowette maintain a team off panel all along?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    If these 4 at the end of the issue join the team, the roster will become 16 members. Way more than what we needed
    end of spoilers

The Legion is just as big.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Legion is just as big.
    Doesn’t mean that the LOSH is a good book.