Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

SO fascinating! I would have loved to have read that by Bunn. Alas we got missing in action Rachel during that time instead, followed by constant mind controlled and then hound Rachel.

Fantastic Member

If Hickman actually follows through with Scott taking Ray to Chandilar and we get to see her in the next issue, I will love Hickman forever

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    If Hickman actually follows through with Scott taking Ray to Chandilar and we get to see her in the next issue, I will love Hickman forever
    YES, 100%. If not I hope Leah can make her shine in X-Factor. We need some good Rachel scenes after the past couple years.

Fantastic Member

can anyone spot Ray in this art yet? All I know is, Kitty's death as well as the new X-Factor, could make for some opportunity for us to get more of Ray's perspective on all the new Krakoa stuff.

1093-Marauders-Kitty-Pryde-Shadowcat-Death.jpg

Rachel is next to Magneto, on the left
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

I would hope that she has an appearance in this upcoming issue given her previous closeness with Kate. But we'll see. I do think her death acts like a springboard for X-Factor.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I would hope that she has an appearance in this upcoming issue given her previous closeness with Kate. But we'll see. I do think her death acts like a springboard for X-Factor.
    I'm so hyped, the whole resurrection thing is gradually becoming so bizarre and perverse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm so hyped, the whole resurrection thing is gradually becoming so bizarre and perverse.
    and complicated, the sort of thing that makes x-factor increasingly more important to the large scheme of things

Fantastic Member

8B42154E-B0F3-4881-A4FF-7AC5D65A7C3E.jpg
    do you think the girl in the black shirt is supposed to be Rachel? Just miscolored costume?

Fantastic Member

I would hope she gets more than an appearance. She deserves an emotional episode, lines of dialog and multiple panels of gal pal grief. I can see Kate’s death being a main motivation for Ray in X-factor, considering its about resurrections

So I know the reason why Rachel always has short hair is so we can distinguish her from Jean. I know its semi-part of her character but lord I would really like to see her with a different hair style. Maybe something pass her shoulders.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Long hair doesnt suit Rachel. I much prefer her to have short hair. Her hair length in Gold was great

BANNED

SO fascinating! I would have loved to have read that by Bunn. Alas we got missing in action Rachel during that time instead, followed by constant mind controlled and then hound Rachel.
    Would have liked that too. And the new Exiles sounds good too.

And if I never have to read a Rachel Story with her getting mindcontrolled or the other stuff I would be glad.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Long hair doesnt suit Rachel. I much prefer her to have short hair. Her hair length in Gold was great

She looked great with that hair length, my favorite hairstyle so far.
    Rachel with long hair will be too similar to Jean.