Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Someone made modifications to Rachel's new X-Factor look...
    (posted by Adwin Caban)

looks good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Alan Davis' Phoenix look for Rachel is always iconic.
    For Sure. But Alan Davis can't do wrong in my opinion^^. He draws it I buy it. It is simple like that. Esp. if Rachel is involved.

spoilers:
    OMG Rachel and Amazing Baby (her pet warwolve) were awesome! Rachel was a bit grumpy, except with Lorna and Northstar who you can tell she respects or sees as friends! Leah really understand the powersets of her team, you got to see Rachel explain chronoskimming and it's limitations (seeing lots of overlapping time periods and trying to find the correct one)! And Rachel just claiming the entire basement of the base at the end was too funny! Plus she managed to potty train Amazing Baby before the end of the book and he finally went outside like a good pup!
    end of spoilers
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Rachel was FANTASTIC today.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Flared pants over kitten heels? For a super hero adventurer? Nonono...NO!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Not much but we got some Rachel and Hope interaction as well which implies they have an off panel relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not much but we got some Rachel and Hope interaction as well which implies they have an off panel relationship
    Well, and Rachel with her pet Amazing Baby, which I thought was so wonderful! Leah really did an amazing job showcasing Rachel's chronoskimming, what it can do, the limitations, how Rachel can use objects to focus the timeline!

I love how Leah has such a perfect understanding of everyone's powers and how they all fit together!

I really want to know what Rachel wants to do with the entire basement of the base, she claimed dibs on the whole basement!

I loved X-factor 1 and I especially loved the use of Rachel's powers. Rachel and the rest are in good hands with Leah Williams. Leah's writing style and humor works well with this cast. I am excited that we are going to see a well written and competent Rachel Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well, and Rachel with her pet Amazing Baby, which I thought was so wonderful! Leah really did an amazing job showcasing Rachel's chronoskimming, what it can do, the limitations, how Rachel can use objects to focus the timeline!

I love how Leah has such a perfect understanding of everyone's powers and how they all fit together!

I really want to know what Rachel wants to do with the entire basement of the base, she claimed dibs on the whole basement!
    We love Amazing Baby and gamer nights in the basement!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We love Amazing Baby and gamer nights in the basement!
    yep, I think Rachel is a hardcore gamer and she trashtalks people on her headset! That's why she needs a girl cave at the base, she needs her privacy while she kicks ass at PvP games!

SERRVE

it was a good week : )

Fantastic Member

She looks like Brigitte Bardot in that X-Men panel!

Yay!!!! So much Rachel this week! I'm here for all of Ray's fashion choices in this series. So glad X-Factor is a good book! It was a fun read and these characters deserve it! Moar!!!! Moar!!!!
    Last edited by Tunasammiches; 07-29-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This. This is LITERALLY the first time Rachel and Hope have ever interacted with each other on panel. EVER.

I just finished it. Wow. Just wow. I don't like Rachel's raver pants but overall wow.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This. This is LITERALLY the first time Rachel and Hope have ever interacted with each other on panel. EVER.

I just finished it. Wow. Just wow. I don't like Rachel's raver pants but overall wow.
    I love that they interacted! I bet Hope's avoiding the family dinners because of WiFi. They have not had any panel time or resolution to what he did to her dad