Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not much but we got some Rachel and Hope interaction as well which implies they have an off panel relationship
    One of the many things in X-Factor #1 that i liked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well, and Rachel with her pet Amazing Baby, which I thought was so wonderful! Leah really did an amazing job showcasing Rachel's chronoskimming, what it can do, the limitations, how Rachel can use objects to focus the timeline!

I love how Leah has such a perfect understanding of everyone's powers and how they all fit together!

I really want to know what Rachel wants to do with the entire basement of the base, she claimed dibs on the whole basement!
    Why is Rachel sporting a "Mojo" baby Warwolve when she knows full well that that have they power the drain the life essence of their victims and wear their skin as actual clothing -- not to mention that her powers of TK/TP directly is totally ineffective against any of them?

Addendum: Nevermind I just read Excalibur Vol 4 #7... SMDH
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-30-2020 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Why is Rachel sporting a "Mojo" baby Warwolve when she knows full well that that have they power the drain the life essence of their victims and wear their skin as actual clothing -- not to mention that her powers of TK/TP directly is totally ineffective against any of them?

BANNED

'Ya, know? For a island nation supposedly composed wholly of mutants -- there sure are a lot of non-mutants hanging out there as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

I miss badass Rachel, too. This one is so… ninny.

What’s wrong with today’s comics? Either they are excessively violent, cynical or cheesy…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post

What’s wrong with today’s comics? Either they are excessively violent, cynical or cheesy…
    She's a puppy mom! Think about everything she has been through, now she has a furry baby to take care of, it's stress relief for her!

She was still snarky and grumpy in X-Factor #1, but she was a different girl when she is with her beloved puppy Amazing Baby!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post

What I love about the current era of X-books is that there is nearly something for everyone. I used to not appreciate the cartoony and snarky style, but I've come around. It really depends on the book and the creative team. In this current era we do have serious books like X-force, Wolverine, and X-men but we also have humor and snark in New Mutants, Marauders, and X-factor. Of course those same books can and do have serious moments as well.

As for Rachel she was the standout for me in X-factor. Lorna was great too, but it was just so nice having a powerful and competent Rachel. Her having a pet is interesting and I hope it is handled well so it doesn't become tedious for the audience.

I look forward to Rachel contributing a lot to investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    What I love about the current era of X-books is that there is nearly something for everyone. I used to not appreciate the cartoony and snarky style, but I've come around. It really depends on the book and the creative team. In this current era we do have serious books like X-force, Wolverine, and X-men but we also have humor and snark in New Mutants, Marauders, and X-factor. Of course those same books can and do have serious moments as well.

As for Rachel she was the standout for me in X-factor. Lorna was great too, but it was just so nice having a powerful and competent Rachel. Her having a pet is interesting and I hope it is handled well so it doesn't become tedious for the audience.

I look forward to Rachel contributing a lot to investigations.
    I love a few touches they added in the book for Rachel!
    • She loves her warwolf puppy Amazing Baby and god help anyone who tries to hurt her puppy!
    • She has a bit of thirst for Aurora and got a bit flustered when the chronoskim image of Aurora disrobed! (Seriously Rachel just admit you are gay at this point everyone knows)
    • I loved the explanation of Chronoskimming and how Rachel has to concentrate to isolate the right moment of time because ever place has infinite moments! Using psychometry to narrow her focus was interesting too!
    • I wonder if they are going to mention that her Chronoskimming ability combined with Telepathy was also what made her one of the best hounds ever programmed by the Human/Sentinel Regime on Earth 811!
    • I am so curious what Rachel is going to do with the basement!
    • I love how at home she feels hanging out with Lorna and Northstar!

I really enjoyed X-Factor. Rachel stood out as a bright spot to me. I loved that she used her real mutant power of time skipping.

Not feeling the lesbian vibe...actually hoping she hooks up with Daken.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    [*](Seriously Rachel just admit you are gay at this point everyone knows)
    Didn't Daken comment about her being bi? EDIT Nevermind, I got confused between the Prodigy and Prestige codenames.

Since Dawn of X it kinda seems like everyone is basically bi and/or polyamorous though (except Rogue and Gambit), so that might not mean anything.

Then again, it seemed like her and Betsy are sorta together in Excalibur? Or I might have just misunderstood (and have only read the last 2 issues).
    Last edited by Gridde; 07-30-2020 at 12:45 PM.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i loved today rachel abilities, similar to misty knight , very complicated telepathy use
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    Didn't Daken comment about her being bi? EDIT Nevermind, I got confused between the Prodigy and Prestige codenames.

Since Dawn of X it kinda seems like everyone is basically bi and/or polyamorous though (except Rogue and Gambit), so that might not mean anything.

Then again, it seemed like her and Betsy are sorta together in Excalibur? Or I might have just misunderstood (and have only read the last 2 issues).
    They could be friends too. I just dont see it with Rachel....unless the writer gonna make some major changes.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

X-Factor (2020) #2 @ArtPaco Variant Revealed.

https://t.co/y5nsFtJDxw

IMG_20200731_092918.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    X-Factor (2020) #2 @ArtPaco Variant Revealed.

https://t.co/y5nsFtJDxw

IMG_20200731_092918.jpg
    I love the whole noir detective series feel of the book! It feels like Jessica Jones a bit, but with a team of detectives working together, but with a similar combination of very snarky personalities!

I think what I’ve always enjoyed about Rachel’s character history is her relationships with her fellow female X-Women. Betsy, Rogue, Storm, Lorna, Jubilee, M, sometimes Emma and Magik (I like to think they were in the same social unit with kitty in the Romita Jr./New Mutants days) can be said to be good friends of hers. She’s always had such great dynamics with everyone and has found ways to be tight with everyone. Besides Kitty, who do you think Rachel has great dynamics with? I am so glad her and Lorna’s friendship has resurfaced, and I wonder how she’ll get along with Aurora when she comes back.

Has Rachel ever interacted with Dazzler? I feel like their times on the X-Men interchanged and they really really interacted.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 07-31-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!