Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Issue 2, to Betsy.
    Issue 4, to Rogue.
    Issue 5, to Rogue.

I actually wouldn’t mind Rachel being their guy-in-the-chair. If Excalibur DOES end up going cross-time, Betsy’s going to need a strong psi back home to ground her to 616.
    Thanks again!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

So, I've been batting around this idea that Rachel joins the Guardians of the Galaxy I know a little out there. But if Kitty could join so could Rachel, but it would relate to her relationship to the PF and some group or cosmic force trying to turn her into a weapon. Mostly this idea is for selfish reasons as I want Rachel to redefine her relationship with the PF and revisit these costumes:

and epsecially this:

Such unique visuals!!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 01-08-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Fantastic Member

I think its gonna be a cool visual if Rachel has this flaming wolf with her when using her powers,

I find it interesting that Rachel's psionic form was a fiery wolf. I wonder why they didn't go with a phoenix. I guess they still want to distance her and Jean from the Phoenix but I did like that the dog/wolf was made of flame. Also an interesting choice that she didn't speak to Rogue in that form.

Mighty Member

I'd dig Rachel in Guardians of the Galaxy!

Rachel was a flaming HOUND. Makes sense, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Rachel was a flaming HOUND. Makes sense, obviously.
    Yeah you right. It also brings to mind a mythical creature or it does me with its look. The psi-hound suits her. Maybe it will catch on and become a thing for her.

Fantastic Member

I didn't realize the hound that had been in other issues was her. Should have put two and two together. Makes sense to that it would be her avatar. Still I don't think I would call it an appearance though. Seems like we are really begging for appearances if we get excited over seeing her like that. Maybe they are slow walking her introduction to the team?

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

would love Rachel in Excalibur especially since her & Betts became close in Claremont's return Uncanny run...but why wouldn't she just reveal herself to Betsy instead of being a hound avatar?

Rachel.needs to be in a regular book

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The hound projection looked cute but I don't know. Being a hound wasn't a pretty part of her life, quite the opposite.
    But I guess it does help to differentiate Rachel and Jean a little more.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The hound projection looked cute but I don't know. Being a hound wasn't a pretty part of her life, quite the opposite.
    Make sense she is in Excalibur I just hate the story and the writer.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I find it interesting that Rachel's psionic form was a fiery wolf. I wonder why they didn't go with a phoenix. I guess they still want to distance her and Jean from the Phoenix but I did like that the dog/wolf was made of flame. Also an interesting choice that she didn't speak to Rogue in that form.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Yeah you right. It also brings to mind a mythical creature or it does me with its look. The psi-hound suits her. Maybe it will catch on and become a thing for her.

I don't know who thought this up but in the event of differentiating Jean/Rachel and helping her form her own unique identity. A fiery hound is a brilliant visual maybe add a few hound marks and Rachel could have a visual spectacle and it would be based on her history and stories and I like that for her.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I like that Rachel got a new psychic manifestation - she is making the Hound aspect a positive one. Nice to see her make an appearance.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Now I want her to be a full team member of Excalibur.
    It would make sense if they will be exploring Otherworld to have someone with her experience on board.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!