Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...which one of ya'll went and talked about me?

Leah didnt do anything to actually address my claim about what was done today but she also wasnt given the proper context to what I had written
    Lol I don't use twitter, sounds like a job for rachel chronoskimming....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

LOL...which one of ya'll went and talked about me?

Leah didnt do anything to actually address my claim about what was done today but she also wasnt given the proper context to what I had written
    I can't take credit for that one. I responded to the thread (SaltySummers) as I follow Leah and it popped up just after I finished my previous dissertation on chronoskimming lol.

Fantastic Member

It's great to see the discussion today on X-Factor. I think for Rachel fans today besides that one scene it was kind of lackluster but they all can't be about her. I did like how Hope knew it was Rachel right away with the telepathic uplink. There was a familiarity in that, that I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Yes, I also because it shows us it is Rachel. With so many TPers around today, I like when each can be "individualized" to a degree within the larger group of characters.

Seems fitting that the two neglected Summers girls get cute moments like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Seems fitting that the two neglected Summers girls get cute moments like this.
    They had no on panel relationship before this book so its refreshing to see them so familiar with each other. Now they need to have a scene with Kid Cable for real

Leah is doing fantastic work on this and also with Rachel, but lord this artwork leaves a lot to be desired. I thought the overly reductive cartoony eyes that are drawn the same on every character was the worst, but these Beast like gigantic feet he gave Rachel definitely takes the cake:

97E17D89-88BF-43EA-9A18-E00F7CC8D201.jpg

But heck yes to the Dazzler mention! She needs to appear in this book. I imagine Leah is a fan, Northstar is Ali’s BFF and I would love to see her interact with Lorna and Rachel (who I don’t think they even interacted in person since that New Mutants SW2 tie in.)

They had no on panel relationship before this book so its refreshing to see them so familiar with each other. Now they need to have a scene with Kid Cable for real
    Agreed. I love that we are finally seeing these family dynamics with Rachel and the other Summers kids explored. She’s always the odd man out and she’s now getting the proper representation.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

It's really great to see Hope and Ray interact, as Havok said, they haven't had any on panel interaction previous to this book. And has Hope had any interaction with Wi-Fi at this point on panel? I think it would be rather interesting to have Rachel, Cable, and Hope interacting.

And I don't think Allison and Rachel have had a whole lot of on panel interaction, outside of New Excalibur and Alli's pre-X-Men days. Which is surreal given they were both stuck in the Mojoverse for periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It's really great to see Hope and Ray interact, as Havok said, they haven't had any on panel interaction previous to this book. And has Hope had any interaction with Wi-Fi at this point on panel? I think it would be rather interesting to have Rachel, Cable, and Hope interacting.

And I don't think Allison and Rachel have had a whole lot of on panel interaction, outside of New Excalibur and Alli's pre-X-Men days. Which is surreal given they were both stuck in the Mojoverse for periods.
    LOL..everytime you say this, I have to correct you bc they have interacted on panel. The difference is that there was no semblance of any actual relationship beyond allies. The relationship is something thats established in this series which is more than them saying a line to each other while in battle (Jean Grey's solo)

LOL..everytime you say this, I have to correct you bc they have interacted on panel. The difference is that there was no semblance of any actual relationship beyond allies. The relationship is something thats established in this series which is more than them saying a line to each other while in battle (Jean Grey's solo)
    LOl I always forget because I hate that Jean Grey series so much! Sorry, I'm not obtuse I swear lol. Or maybe I am? Either way my apologies and thank you for the correction!

BANNED

Pic way too small... What am I looking at and who is Gwen Summers? Title and issue please

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Rachel went a bit heavy on the bronzer, there and clearly does not know how to blend into the neckline. LOL
    Silly-ness aside, what colour are her eyes supposed to be? I always think green like Jean's but...so many colourists have painted them blue...I just don't know anymore.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-07-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!