Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

This was always my favorite look for Rachel, probably not everyone's favorite but I've liked it.

images.jpg
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I hated it. Although Bachalo made it look better than Davis, it still wasnt a good look

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hated it. Although Bachalo made it look better than Davis, it still wasnt a good look
    To each their own. I agree with you about Bachalo drawing it better than Davis though.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    Storm, Kurt, Magik... all got big reunion hug moments. Rachel got a polite look from across the room and a whisper of her name. WTF.
    I love that scene for exactly that reason though. Well everyone's reunions the kitty was big emotional with a nice familial tie to it her moment with Rachel was more intimate for the exact opposite reason. And I love how for just a few seconds Kate's attention is completely focused on Rachel. Not to mention the highlights Rachel's disappearance in the very next scene. I was sensing some unspoken feeling vibes lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    This was always my favorite look for Rachel, probably not everyone's favorite but I've liked it.

images.jpg

Liked it and it could still work with some changes. I liked that it was a new take on the Marvel Girl costume. Jean and Rachel should show up with their versions at the same time^^
    But the one after that was better I think.

Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    Liked it and it could still work with some changes. I liked that it was a new take on the Marvel Girl costume. Jean and Rachel should show up with their versions at the same time^^
    But the one after that was better I think.
    For Rachel's Marvel Girl era, I'd favor the House of M look over the standard.

Speaking of costumes, I'm becoming critical of the X-Factor Prestige ensemble. I'd be curious to see a breakdown of what influenced the design.

Her looks should always have spikes or leather in them. I don't love the current baggy look.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Her looks should always have spikes or leather in them. I don't love the current baggy look.
    Maybe we can start a petition lol... what’s the artist and writers Instagram?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Well I'm be danged. She's actually in an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I wouldn't favor a full regression to the Hound look, but I'd avoid another half-turn back like Prestige 2.0 like it was the Legacy Virus...

https://www.cbr.com/rachel-summers-c...ant-see-again/
    I think the current tailored suit just needs design tweaks...extend the footwear up the calf so they don't look like trainers, some textured piping in the pants so they don't look so potato-sack, something along those lines.

I liked that look on her and wish she had kept it instead of going back to the original Prestige look although it made sense given she was influenced by Mesmero. I never noticed till now but the shapes on her forearms were a hint to that

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I do think the overall looks of the XF team are interesting...I like Rachel's outfit the least. I think I understand the "soft lesbian" vibe Leah is going for but visually it doesn't ring true to the skin tight short skirt leather and spikes the character is noted for.

I may have said this before but...She and Lorna should switch costumes (but not colours)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I do think the overall looks of the XF team are interesting...I like Rachel's outfit the least. I think I understand the "soft lesbian" vibe Leah is going for but visually it doesn't ring true to the skin tight short skirt leather and spikes the character is noted for.

I may have said this before but...She and Lorna should switch costumes (but not colours)
    Agree with the switching with Lorna. It looks like a modified Marvel Girl costume anywayz if it stays green.

Lorna shouldnt be forced to wear the monstrosity that is Rachel's costume