Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I can't wait for this book

Rachel should not be in a turtleneck

I didn't read new mutants but saw this on twitter, apparently Cyclops remembers

ERKe5FSXYAA46mK.jpg
    ERKe5FPW4AENomW.jpg

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I didn't read new mutants but saw this on twitter, apparently Cyclops remembers

ERKe5FSXYAA46mK.jpg
    ERKe5FPW4AENomW.jpg
    That's cute. I still find it funny that Scott thinks that Rachel knows nothing of Chandilar when she has spent far more time there than him during her time as an X-Jammer.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Love it. Getting a strong Morgan Cos-Play from Capcom with Lorna.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I have only read one issue of the current Excalibur title. It was the one in which Rachel as a hound helped Rogue but I remember seeing art of this form before.
    What issue was that? What did she do?

I love this image so much! Dark Phoenix Rachel & Dragon Princess Lorna! Now I want an AU book where they are together taking over the Marvel Universe!

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I have only read one issue of the current Excalibur title. It was the one in which Rachel as a hound helped Rogue but I remember seeing art of this form before.
    What issue was that? What did she do?
    It was issue 2 and she appeared to Betsy. Betsy was dreaming and she found herself in a new dreamscape. She comes across a fiery hound that has a floating sword on it's back. As it runs through the fields Betsy follows it it to an altar with a message about Apocalypse (essentially he is using us but we can use him). Aas she eats all the fruit at the altar the wold/hound leaves. Betsy asks them to stay and who are they, and they get a tp response from the hound that she can trust her as she's a "good girl".

She is mentioned a s a person of interest in 3, being a former and charter member of Excalibur (and also she holds dual citizenship in the UK) and doesn't appear again until 5 with Rogue where Rogue outright calls her Prestige/Rachel.

Ive read Excalibur and didnt realize Rachel had appeared

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive read Excalibur and didnt realize Rachel had appeared

Rachel's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It was issue 2 and she appeared to Betsy. Betsy was dreaming and she found herself in a new dreamscape. She comes across a fiery hound that has a floating sword on it's back. As it runs through the fields Betsy follows it it to an altar with a message about Apocalypse (essentially he is using us but we can use him). Aas she eats all the fruit at the altar the wold/hound leaves. Betsy asks them to stay and who are they, and they get a tp response from the hound that she can trust her as she's a "good girl".

She is mentioned a s a person of interest in 3, being a former and charter member of Excalibur (and also she holds dual citizenship in the UK) and doesn't appear again until 5 with Rogue where Rogue outright calls her Prestige/Rachel.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post

Rachel's appearance.
    This was so cute

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love this image so much! Dark Phoenix Rachel & Dragon Princess Lorna! Now I want an AU book where they are together taking over the Marvel Universe!

So there is also a Days of Future Past variant cover for this issue. RACHEL BETTER BE ON THAT EFFIN COVER OR I SWEAR....

I hope Rachel is on the next X-men issue. It looks like Jean, Scott, Cable, Rachel and maybe Wolverine are going to chandilor on a vacation.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-26-2020 at 07:59 AM.

I hope Rachel is on the next X-men issue. It looks like Jean, Scott, Cable, Rachel and maybe Wolverine are going to chandilor on a vacation.
    Given that it was Rachel that Scott invited to go to Chandilor back in X-Men #2, also given her strong relationship with the Shi'ar as a colleague during War of Kings, and her interactions with Deathbird during Wood's X-Men, one would THINK she would be there. But I am going to say that once again Rachel is going to be missing for a storyline that she she has all the connections and previous story arcs in for "reasons". To be honest if she isn't in it I feel that Jean's inclusion in the story removes Rachel's inclusion. While covers are misleading, she and Nate are missing from the X-Men 9 cover. I doubt they'll miss an opportunity to showcase Wi-Fi.
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 02-26-2020 at 08:10 AM.