Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was beautiful!!
    Attachment 94076
    That some gorgeous artwork. I'm a little confused as the warwolves were created to hunt and retrieve Rachel at any cost originally. I'm kinda surprised that she would take one in. Maybe also a plot point in X-Factor with them going to the Mojoverse.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    That some gorgeous artwork. I'm a little confused as the warwolves were created to hunt and retrieve Rachel at any cost originally. I'm kinda surprised that she would take one in. Maybe also a plot point in X-Factor with them going to the Mojoverse.
    Well, she has more experience than anybody else, that should count for something

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    No scars. I'm into it.
    It is weird, I kind of like and hate the scars. Sometimes they are cool but others they just feel unecessary.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-04-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Sometimes they are cool but others they just feel unecessary.
    I want them healed. The scars can appear on her face as glowing lines when she uses her psychic abilities, like Psylocke's old butterfly motif.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I want them healed. The scars can appear on her face as glowing lines when she uses her psychic abilities, like Psylocke's old butterfly motif.
    That's what I want. She previously had them hid via telepathy. Then they were healed. Then they were unhealed. Then she only had three thick ones. Then back to several small ones. Then they were gone. Then they were back. And forth and back and forth. If people can't tell the difference between Rachel and Jean at this point then the artists and writers have failed miserably.

Just have them not visible on her face until she powers up and she has glowing houndmarks.

Fantastic Member

It was beautiful!!
    Attachment 94076
    Also German Peralta showed some of his desings for Cable and some were inspired on Rachel/Jean
    Attachment 94080
    Attachment 94081
    Were those cable sketches for a new project? Hope to see more bro and sis collaborations.

Fantastic Member

I agree maybe the hounds should appear when she’s powering up.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    Were those cable sketches for a new project? Hope to see more bro and sis collaborations.
    They were for the lastest Cable solo.
    It was pretty good to be honest. The last arc was all about Cable's relationships
    These desings were for the second issue (#157) were Cable and X-man team up.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-04-2020 at 10:37 AM.

I like everything so far but the neck armor. Like I get that she's wearing some body suit similar to her others, but it going up her neck to her jawline bothers me. I love the baggy pants and the coat, but not the neck.

Fantastic Member

It was beautiful!!
    Attachment 94076
    Also German Peralta showed some of his desings for Cable and some were inspired on Rachel/Jean
    Attachment 94080
    Attachment 94081
    I'm really into Rachel's new hair!

I hate the new outfit. But I always hate them at first and they grow on me with time. Except the Prestige one. That one was always boring.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I hate the new outfit. But I always hate them at first and they grow on me with time. Except the Prestige one. That one was always boring.
    The new costume is a little off-brand for me, since i'm so used to seeing her in skin tight outfits. the jacket is cool; my mind is blown that she's wearing baggy pants; i love the hair; no opinions on the neck armor. i love it because i never would have picked it for her and yet its so intriguing seeing her in new looks! i love the logo and i feel like this overall, i kinda love the direction of this costume design.

I felt the same way when they introduced the red turkey coat and read spikes armor in XML. at first i didn't know how to wrap my head around all the extra layers because i was so used to seeing her in minimalist costumes...so to see her in something so complicated kinda blew my mind at first but now, it's one of my top favorite costumes for her! i really want marvel to come out with a figure wearing that outfit.

Fantastic Member

She’s serving mother askance vibes with fire effects. I wish they add some spike detail and facial tatts. Some thigh high boots wouldn’t hurt and the clan askance spear.

Fantastic Member

she looks really happy in Excalibur.

Just read X-Force with Rachel and I really love the way she comes off here.

I miss this Rachel...the natural bad ass. She took out Stryfe with no problem.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.