Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Rachel still remember when Logan viciously attacked her in the 1980s? She was about to kill Selene?
    I don't remember it ever mentioned but still on Krakoa everybody is trying to let grudges go and have a nice time. She probably doesn't care about that

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Rachel still remember when Logan viciously attacked her in the 1980s? She was about to kill Selene?
    Rachel saw Logan again long before Krakoa.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Rachel saw Logan again long before Krakoa.
    She has but I dont think she has the same memories from before she entered the time stream in Excaliubur 75.

At this point I just assumed most people accept Logan's a hypocrite and don't lose much sleep over it.

Fantastic Member

The Logan/Rachel conflict was very clearly addressed and resolved during the Days of Future Tense crossover, which I think is among one of the more overlooked crossovers in Calremont’s oeuvre. It’s was a double inferno-days-of-future-last epilogue, in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MythicalChicken View Post
    The Logan/Rachel conflict was very clearly addressed and resolved during the Days of Future Tense crossover, which I think is among one of the more overlooked crossovers in Calremont’s oeuvre. It’s was a double inferno-days-of-future-last epilogue, in my mind.
    Did you mean Days of Future Present? Days of Future Tense was a oneshot story in Excalibur during the Ellis run. I dont believe Logan was involved in Future Present. It took place before he rejoined the X-men in X-Tinction Agenda. Claremont wrote a 2 page side story with he nad Jubilee in the final issue but they were in Madripoor and never interacted with the rest of the teams including Rachel
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-24-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Have you seen the new Giant Size of X-Men?

I like to see Rachel in her Hound Excalibur costume, I think this version drawn by Alan Davis is the best.

RCO019_15851554261.jpg

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She has but I dont think she has the same memories from before she entered the time stream in Excaliubur 75.
    I don't think that's accurate. I mean she doesn't have full memories from her time in the Askani timeline as she was fractured once Apocalypse was "killed" and split in two in the timestream. But she still remembers everything prior to that, and after.

But yes, she and Logan had an argument about it in the back of Uncanny X-Men annual 14 where she, Franklin, and baby Nate are in Madripoor. Logan, Jubes, and ninja-Locke are there and Jubilee picks a fight with Rachel, until Franklin blinks them out of the scene. Eventually Scrapper and Franklin leave after returning Jubes and Bets.

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Have you seen the new Giant Size of X-Men?

I like to see Rachel in her Hound Excalibur costume, I think this version drawn by Alan Davis is the best.

RCO019_15851554261.jpg
    OMG THAT IS GORGEOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I don't think that's accurate. I mean she doesn't have full memories from her time in the Askani timeline as she was fractured once Apocalypse was "killed" and split in two in the timestream. But she still remembers everything prior to that, and after.

But yes, she and Logan had an argument about it in the back of Uncanny X-Men annual 14 where she, Franklin, and baby Nate are in Madripoor. Logan, Jubes, and ninja-Locke are there and Jubilee picks a fight with Rachel, until Franklin blinks them out of the scene. Eventually Scrapper and Franklin leave after returning Jubes and Bets.

OMG THAT IS GORGEOUS
    You're right. I stand corrected

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

Thanks DaHX

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This book can't come soon enough.

Sadly the current crisis is likely to delay it a lot.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks DaHX
    Yes! Something showing Rachel fighting Apocalypse. Always wanted to see Mother Askani actually fight him on panel. Guess this is close enough. I hope she and Daken hook up. They forgot his tats.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    An interesting list, but the fact that they failed to mention she's already whooped his ass, and they said Wanda is a mutant means the list creator is a hack writer looking for clickbaot.