Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I dont like how Rachel was helping to carry Apocalypse. WTF Mother Askani?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    She wasnt going to leave him on the floor and she was the onyl one who could transport him safely. Scott and Jean sip martinis with him in this era so Im not phased by Rachel carrying him to the Healing Gardens
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-01-2020 at 08:16 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Yeah that was M just being M. I think it's well established Rachel is the superior telepath. I am more interested as to how she appeared in Apocalypses' head. I read the digital addition so the screen was small but was all that about?
    Rachel was telepathically stopping apocalypse from killing Healer and Apocalypse' mind was interpreting her attack as his kids and for some reason Rictor. Probably having something to do with the guilt he feels in Rictor dying.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Rachel was telepathically stopping apocalypse from killing Healer and Apocalypse' mind was interpreting her attack as his kids and for some reason Rictor. Probably having something to do with the guilt he feels in Rictor dying.
    I didn't get that. Because she seemed to be in his mind and there was an image of her in there. Was there not? I'd have to look again and really avoid the digital editions on smaller screens

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She wasnt going to leave him on the floor and she was the onyl one who could transport him safely. Scott and Jean sup martinis with him in this era so Im not phased by Rachel carrying him to the Healing Gardens
    I mean she's not Mother Askani and we're not even sure she has those MA memories after what happened in X-Force. So there's that, but additionally in this new age while she has stated on panel she doesn't trust Apocalypse he was attacked and a member of Krakoa so she's obvi going to help him out.

Fantastic Member

I haven't read or seen any previews but what's the prevailing thought. Have we seen the last of Rachel in the event?

I haven't read or seen any previews but what's the prevailing thought. Have we seen the last of Rachel in the event?
    Why would you even think that? She seems to be setup to have an important role as telepath which Im sure will come into play later

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would you even think that? She seems to be setup to have an important role as telepath which Im sure will come into play later
    Guess I am being negative but I just get that feeling. Like I said I haven't seen any previews but I really do get the impression we may get a mention of her but I don't think we will see her on panel again until the next X-Factor and as far as I know that wont be apart of the crossover.

Fantastic Member

Guess I am being negative but I just get that feeling. Like I said I haven't seen any previews but I really do get the impression we may get a mention of her but I don't think we will see her on panel again until the next X-Factor and as far as I know that wont be apart of the crossover.
    There might be a possibility she’ll show up in Cable. The Summers seems to be a tight family unit since Dawn of X. It’s quite refreshing. I’m just glad she is being featured more properly this time around.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    There might be a possibility she’ll show up in Cable. The Summers seems to be a tight family unit since Dawn of X. It’s quite refreshing. I’m just glad she is being featured more properly this time around.
    I doubt it but we can always hope. Still annoying how prominently she was featured in the lead up stuff only for her to be sidelined..... again.

Fantastic Member

I doubt it but we can always hope. Still annoying how prominently she was featured in the lead up stuff only for her to be sidelined..... again.
    At least she was featured than be a background character. She just need a moment to shine and demonstrate what an awesome character she truly is rather than just being a stereotype. I just really hope they give her moments and so far the X-Factor writer is doing a great job. I hope she has a prominent role in the upcoming storylines.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I don't think we'll see her in Cable unless there is a specific tie-in to her with Nathan. And while I do enjoy seeing the closer relationship of Rachel and Scott, and Rachel and Nathan, Rachel and Jean still haven't had any verbal or meaningful interaction on panel in two years. It's like instead of the old "Rachel and Jean can't exist in the same space" we're now getting "well they quasi-live together, and we are allowed to draw them in a scene together but they can't speak or acknowledge each other".

I wish old man cable and Mother Askani lived at the summers house to with the summers family

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I wish old man cable and Mother Askani lived at the summers house to with the summers family
    I'd be down for that. Though I think I would prefer current Rachel though. Gives old man cable some inside knowledge and could be fun.

I'd be down for that. Though I think I would prefer current Rachel though. Gives old man cable some inside knowledge and could be fun.
    Current Rachel and Mother Askani and kid cable and old man cable living all under the same roof would be amazing