Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

The bigger question is will Jean be in that issue with her? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Attachment 102804

Love this!!!!!!!!
    I absolutely ADORE this moment -- because it continues the charming thread introduced in the first(?) Factor issue that Ray & Hope DO communicate and HAVE a relationship, but also I THRILL to see a unique power signature like this. Just brilliant.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The bigger question is will Jean be in that issue with her? LOL
    Do we REALLY want to take a guess at that answer??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Rachel went a bit heavy on the bronzer, there and clearly does not know how to blend into the neckline. LOL
    Silly-ness aside, what colour are her eyes supposed to be? I always think green like Jean's but...so many colourists have painted them blue...I just don't know anymore.
    Colorists have botched Jean's eye color from time to time too... Both Jean and Rachel's eyes are indeed green.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Do we REALLY want to take a guess at that answer??
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    WELP! Not a Jean in sight

WELP! Not a Jean in sight
    Maybe we should have Nate and Scott introduce them? They may have forgotten who each other are, which makes sense given the X-Men are all about family right now.

Or better yet, HOPE lol.

Fantastic Member

Why is she wearing that costume again though?

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    bc she wants to? Noto probably prefers it

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Why does Jean mostly wear her mini skirt but wears a variation of her Red outfit in others? Hickman said from the start that the costumes would be up to the writer and artist. In "X-Men" Rachel wears her Marvel Girl turkey costume. In Excalibur she wore civilian clothes. In X-Factor she wears her new costume/

bc she wants to? Noto probably prefers it
    Likely, she does gravitate towards spikes, red, and collars. (which I REALLY despise how they changed her x-zipper into a ginormous dog collar TBH)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I much prefer that costume to the X-Factor one and I am glad to see her spending time with the family again. Is this something upcoming?

Personally I am LOVING the aesthetic variety in the Krakoa era. Hickman said in some of his earliest interviews that mutant fashion is a thing, and these characters DO change their looks over the years, but its not like they threw their prior clothes into an incinerator or something. I love that characters are cycling through ensembles.

Maybe it's a flashback to X-Men #2. There's another preview where she's wearing her current costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Personally I am LOVING the aesthetic variety in the Krakoa era. Hickman said in some of his earliest interviews that mutant fashion is a thing, and these characters DO change their looks over the years, but its not like they threw their prior clothes into an incinerator or something. I love that characters are cycling through ensembles.
    I've actually been thinking for a while now about how the characters have NOT been cycling through outfits though. I can only think of Emma doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe it's a flashback to X-Men #2. There's another preview where she's wearing her current costume.

I've actually been thinking for a while now about how the characters have NOT been cycling through outfits though. I can only think of Emma doing so.
    I've noticed it happening. Its not exceptionally consistent, mind you, but it happens enough to trigger my enthusiasm.
    Polaris in X of Swords for example, with her more Magneto-esque attire vs. her casual Factor lewk. Jean's SINGULAR swap during the Giant Size silent issue. Rogue's done a few in Excalibur. Fortunately Emma's got a revolving door of wardrobe options. Even Monet was in her GenX gettup briefly but now more prominently in her more recent Factor suit. I mean, its definitely not a TON consistently across the titles, but I really enjoy it when it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    LOL...considering how many times the mansion has been blown up, then yeah their former clothes has been incinerated