Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Maybe with the new Jane Foster Valkyrie, we will see Enchantress pop up?

It could make for a very interesting story where Amora thinks it is Brunhilde, but surprise, it is former mortal Jane Foster!
    Honestly, it would not look good to me.

One thing it would be to remember a relationship that already existed between the Enchantress and the Valkyries from older times, and another to waste time with someone who Amora never cared at all, the interactions between Amora and Jane Foster, I think, which are only limited to the first appearance of the first one.

The truth is that I prefer to have Jason Aaron far from the Enchantress, considering that he has done during his time in Thor with her, I would not expect any kind of redemption and respect towards the Enchantress to balance things.

I see things differently. Right now, I think any Enchantress appearance is good, to get her back on the grid. Otherwise, she will stay lost in limbo forever.

And, just in general we are at the mercy of Marvel (and DC and whatever else company) in terms of that they decide what to put out and which writer gets assigned, whether some fans like it or not. We do not have to buy it, but then we miss out on the character and if the appearance does poorly, they will be less inclined to use again.

I see things differently. Right now, I think any Enchantress appearance is good, to get her back on the grid. Otherwise, she will stay lost in limbo forever.

And, just in general we are at the mercy of Marvel (and DC and whatever else company) in terms of that they decide what to put out and which writer gets assigned, whether some fans like it or not. We do not have to buy it, but then we miss out on the character and if the appearance does poorly, they will be less inclined to use again.
    Yes, but really that writer should have respect for that character, not doing what is done lately, and I am already very tired of that, and no, any appearance is simply not good, there should be a purpose, a love, respect and a real development towards that character not to make garbage like it was done during the War of the Realms and that miniseries as mediocre and unfortunate like the Avengers of the Wastelands.

Also, and changing a bit of the subject, honestly if a new Thunderbolts series were made, I think Lorelei or Sylvie Lushton could fit perfectly if it were done in the same way that Busiek or Nicieza did at the time when the first one created the book after Heroes Reborn.

About the theme of the theory / idea that I commented on months ago or even last year about Sylvie Lushton and both Asgardian sisters, I still maintain that it could be very good if you really want to connect them all and explain the real origin of the Enchantress.

PD: There are things that I agree with you, we, as readers are at the mercy of Marvel, DC and others publishers regarding everything but this doesn't mean we are really agree after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Yes, but really that writer should have respect for that character, not doing what is done lately, and I am already very tired of that, and no, any appearance is simply not good, there should be a purpose, a love, respect and a real development towards that character not to make garbage like it was done during the War of the Realms and that miniseries as mediocre and unfortunate like the Avengers of the Wastelands.

Also, and changing a bit of the subject, honestly if a new Thunderbolts series were made, I think Lorelei or Sylvie Lushton could fit perfectly if it were done in the same way that Busiek or Nicieza did at the time when the first one created the book after Heroes Reborn.

About the theme of the theory / idea that I commented on months ago or even last year about Sylvie Lushton and both Asgardian sisters, I still maintain that it could be very good if you really want to connect them all and explain the real origin of the Enchantress.

PD: There are things that I agree with you, we, as readers are at the mercy of Marvel, DC and others publishers regarding everything but this doesn't mean we are really agree after all.
    Oh I know--that is how it has been all along and I know it. I just rather be up than down. I rather be hopeful than doubtful. My glass is half-full, not half-empty.

Oh I know--that is how it has been all along and I know it. I just rather be up than down. I rather be hopeful than doubtful. My glass is half-full, not half-empty.
    I know, and I understand, I would like to be half as positive as you are, but it is very difficult for me to change my mind when things continue the same or simply continue without realizing at Marvel that they should improve and give the leading role to the Enchantress that she deserves without falling into the usual or getting worse, I just hope that they are not doing things wrong on purpose because otherwise the situation is worse than I thought, one thing is ignorance or not knowing what to do with a character with whom you can do everything in various facets and another is to know the character but not like her and knowingly do things wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Looks nice, Is there something else besides this game? I'm still waiting for news related to comics, MCU ...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Looks nice, Is there something else besides this game? I'm still waiting for news related to comics, MCU ...
    What I want to see is for Amora and Thor to be reunited as a loving couple once again. It worked for Emma Frost and Scott Summers. Nothing wrong with a villain becoming a anti-heroine...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What I want to see is for Amora and Thor to be reunited as a loving couple once again. It worked for Emma Frost and Scott Summers. Nothing wrong with a villain becoming a anti-heroine...
    I would also like to see it, but maybe someone from Marvel will find it hard to see that come true, maybe even in a way to redeem Amora, taking charge and being Sylvie Lushton's teacher and the latter accompanying her everywhere, learning and being guided from the better ones, maybe that way, Thor's viewpoint regarding Amora changes and he began treating her better, maybe even seeing her as a true friend.

Right now, I would dare to say that I see actually, a long, established relationship with Lorelei and Sigurd right now.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So nice, though Elsa Pataky isn't exactly my favourite.

Lorelei adventures Behind Scenes Marvel Agent of Shield 1T

Last edited by juan678; 08-18-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post

Amora Maybe but in the future; new alternative amora

IT'S A BRAVE NEW WORLD – AND THE START OF A BRAND-NEW ARC!

New York City is under attack—but this time, Captain Marvel can't save them. Stolen away to a far future, Carol Danvers faces a threat unlike any she's known. Brand-new villains and heroes, a cast both familiar and strange and the big action you've come to expect from the architects of the hit "Last Avenger"—don't miss the start of Kelly Thompson and Lee Garbett's newest and biggest story yet!
    See Also

I'm not sure, the synopsis didn't say anything about Amora and this cover is nothing more than a variant, this doesn't mean anything really.

And also, this is for October, I saw November Solicitations and in any book says anything about Amora the Enchantress (sigh!, again)