Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I don't know why Marvel treats her this way since she was Marvel's first female villain if I'm correct. And still relatively one of their most popular despite never having appeared in a movie. Then again, Marvel has never been very good towards their Silver Age female characters. Wasp was killed off after Secret Invasion, Jean was dead for more than a decade, Scarlet Witch was used as a scapegoat so all the X-Fans could hate her, and then Sue banished when Marvel didn't want to use the FF anymore. Not surprised they would treat their female supervillains the same.
    Me neither, I do not stop commenting on it always. And yes, that's right, Amora the Enchantress appeared in Journey Into Mystery 103 in April 1964, two years before DC's Enchantress.
    The Enchantress's issue is much worse, at least you know of all these characters you commented their origin. About Amora, except for the fact of knowing her younger sister Lorelei, nothing more, it is not known who her parents are, what connections she has, if she is a demigoddess or not ...

I had an idea that made the lives of Amora and Lorelei connecting with Sylvie Lushton, making Sylvie that unknown mother and the origin of the Enchantress, and Loki being an involuntary part of all that when she turned a young teenager from Broxton into another version of the Enchantress, loops and temporal anomalies ..., just as Sylvie knows the love of her life and the fruit of that union were born both sisters, being Amora the most rebellious, perhaps in the present, even a form of redemption and Amora's connection with her past revitalizing and improving the character having a true story.

I haven't read that Avengers of the Wastelands story but just reading the posts here it sounds awful. Marvel really thinks that Ant-Man could defeat Amora lol? Maybe it's better she's not in the MCU since they might only give her a cameo in Ant-Man 3 to be treated like a joke villain.
    Completely agree, better not to talk about it anymore, it is the worst thing I have read in those last weeks, I just want to pretend that it does not exist or just a bad dream.

We don't even know much about the Wanda/Vision and Falcon and Winter Soldier Disney+ shows and those come out before Loki, so I wouldn't expect to know much about Loki or Amora's role in it right now.
    For that we will have to wait a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Me neither, I do not stop commenting on it always. And yes, that's right, Amora the Enchantress appeared in Journey Into Mystery 103 in April 1964, two years before DC's Enchantress.
    The Enchantress's issue is much worse, at least you know of all these characters you commented their origin. About Amora, except for the fact of knowing her younger sister Lorelei, nothing more, it is not known who her parents are, what connections she has, if she is a demigoddess or not ...

I had an idea that made the lives of Amora and Lorelei connecting with Sylvie Lushton, making Sylvie that unknown mother and the origin of the Enchantress, and Loki being an involuntary part of all that when she turned a young teenager from Broxton into another version of the Enchantress, loops and temporal anomalies ..., just as Sylvie knows the love of her life and the fruit of that union were born both sisters, being Amora the most rebellious, perhaps in the present, even a form of redemption and Amora's connection with her past revitalizing and improving the character having a true story.

Completely agree, better not to talk about it anymore, it is the worst thing I have read in those last weeks, I just want to pretend that it does not exist or just a bad dream.

For that we will have to wait a little.
    I can't believe the DC Enchantress made her cinematic debut before Amora especially since she's not even that popular a villain in DC if I'm correct. Or she wasn't anyway.

It's a shame they never tried to establish more of Amora's ties, especially since she's one of the few original Norse characters in Marvel and doesn't have an established history. That's a neat origin you have for Amora and Lorelei btw. I'm honestly not a big fan of Sylvie Lushton because I resented the fact that she was created to replace Amora but this does a good job of explaining her existence without taking away from Amora. It's been a bit of a surprise that with all the focus on female characters from Thor now (Sif, Valkyrie, Jane Foster, Angela, and even Hela) that Amora hasn't had her profile raised.

Agreed on both counts.

I can't believe the DC Enchantress made her cinematic debut before Amora especially since she's not even that popular a villain in DC if I'm correct. Or she wasn't anyway.

It's a shame they never tried to establish more of Amora's ties, especially since she's one of the few original Norse characters in Marvel and doesn't have an established history. That's a neat origin you have for Amora and Lorelei btw. I'm honestly not a big fan of Sylvie Lushton because I resented the fact that she was created to replace Amora but this does a good job of explaining her existence without taking away from Amora. It's been a bit of a surprise that with all the focus on female characters from Thor now (Sif, Valkyrie, Jane Foster, Angela, and even Hela) that Amora hasn't had her profile raised.

Agreed on both counts.
    I have no idea about it, but there have been times when I have had the feeling that DC has treated its Enchantress better than Marvel.

Really, it is shameful that no writer has done anything for decades with the Enchantress, it is for that reason that I think as I think, there are too many lost occasions and it is hard to believe that there is no writer willing to change something.

I have just had an idea that I think can fit and could be good if it were developed well, also three characters would be improved and revitalized at once and when I speak of Loki in feminine when saying that he changes for whatever reason a teenage girl giving her powers without realizing anything from one day to another, casually and If you have read that Dark Reign: Young Avengers limited series, you would see that Loki at that time pretended to be a woman using Sif's body to make believe that his rebirth was like this (JMS's Thor).

Wasting good characters in a bad way or not making the slightest effort to improve is not a good thing for anyone and harms a good character assuming and believing that this character is not worth the effort to do anything and writers end up repeating the same mistakes if they get to use her in their stories.

Thanks, this is how I think and hopefully change something soon.

I really appreciate these discussions.

I have no idea about it, but there have been times when I have had the feeling that DC has treated its Enchantress better than Marvel.

Really, it is shameful that no writer has done anything for decades with the Enchantress, it is for that reason that I think as I think, there are too many lost occasions and it is hard to believe that there is no writer willing to change something.

I have just had an idea that I think can fit and could be good if it were developed well, also three characters would be improved and revitalized at once and when I speak of Loki in feminine when saying that he changes for whatever reason a teenage girl giving her powers without realizing anything from one day to another, casually and If you have read that Dark Reign: Young Avengers limited series, you would see that Loki at that time pretended to be a woman using Sif's body to make believe that his rebirth was like this (JMS's Thor).

Wasting good characters in a bad way or not making the slightest effort to improve is not a good thing for anyone and harms a good character assuming and believing that this character is not worth the effort to do anything and writers end up repeating the same mistakes if they get to use her in their stories.

Thanks, this is how I think and hopefully change something soon.

I really appreciate these discussions.
    I could believe that DC has treated their Enchantress better considering the fact that she got her own film whereas Amora hasn't even made a cameo appearance over THREE Thor films.

I definitely remember Loki taking over Sif's body in Dark Reign when he wanted everyone to believe he had been reborn in it instead. That makes me wonder if we might ever see Jaime Alexander playing Lady Loki in the MCU once Tom Hiddleston is done for good. This would be a good opportunity to pair her up with Amora if only Marvel saw it that way.

I agree with you on wasting good characters, particularly Marvel's first female villain. While I like several Marvel villainesses like Mystique, Viper, Moonstone, and Lady Deathstrike, Amora is easily my favorite. And I love how she's not just a Thor villain but also an Avengers villain, a Scarlet Witch villain, a Dazzler villain, etc. The only other female villain who I can think of who has had as varied a set of foes must be Viper between Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., Wolverine and the X-Men, and Spider-Woman.

I could believe that DC has treated their Enchantress better considering the fact that she got her own film whereas Amora hasn't even made a cameo appearance over THREE Thor films.

I definitely remember Loki taking over Sif's body in Dark Reign when he wanted everyone to believe he had been reborn in it instead. That makes me wonder if we might ever see Jaime Alexander playing Lady Loki in the MCU once Tom Hiddleston is done for good. This would be a good opportunity to pair her up with Amora if only Marvel saw it that way.

I agree with you on wasting good characters, particularly Marvel's first female villain. While I like several Marvel villainesses like Mystique, Viper, Moonstone, and Lady Deathstrike, Amora is easily my favorite. And I love how she's not just a Thor villain but also an Avengers villain, a Scarlet Witch villain, a Dazzler villain, etc. The only other female villain who I can think of who has had as varied a set of foes must be Viper between Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., Wolverine and the X-Men, and Spider-Woman.
    Yes, it really costs a lot to believe and justify something saying that all the characters evolve in the same conditions, it does not conform to reality when the evidence is more than clear if a real review is made of all the comics in which she appears. (That is an argument that I have read several times here and sometimes elsewhere)

The DC Enchantress thing, really, and I think a lot of people were surprised when it was first talked about the Suicide Squad movie, almost nobody was supposed to like the movie and the actress who played it wasn't exactly good, Although I look at or looked at Tumblr a lot and I have always had a strange feeling as if people were obsessed with DC Enchantress instead, and Amora the Enchantress of Marvel was increasingly marginalized as if she did not even exist, I know that Tumblr is nothing at this moment and I have no idea about what is talking actually on Reddit, I have never or almost never gotten there, I am totally unaware of it, even if it is hard to believe in these times.

What you say, who knows, is something that on some occasions has already been talked about whether Jaimie Alexander could ever be the female version of Loki as in the comics. By the way, already talking about the MCU, it's hard to believe that in 7 seasons of the Agents of SHIELD tv series, we have not seen Lorelei again, she only appeared at the end of a chapter and the next on the first season and she never came back, after it I assumed Amora would appear in the second Thor movie after that and then rumors about Thor's third movie and of course, nothing.

Returning to the subject of Amora, I just hope that one day justice will begin to be done once and for all. I'm tired and fed up with getting my hopes up and then seeing those illusions trampled on with unconfirmed rumors and false hopes.

For me, Amora is the best, I just really like her as a character and I want to know her story one day as well as all her complicated relationship with her sister or the generational replacement with Sylvie Lushton (although the opposite version would be an unexpected and interesting turn)
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 06-09-2020 at 02:18 AM.

Yes, it really costs a lot to believe and justify something saying that all the characters evolve in the same conditions, it does not conform to reality when the evidence is more than clear if a real review is made of all the comics in which she appears. (That is an argument that I have read several times here and sometimes elsewhere)

The DC Enchantress thing, really, and I think a lot of people were surprised when it was first talked about the Suicide Squad movie, almost nobody was supposed to like the movie and the actress who played it wasn't exactly good, Although I look at or looked at Tumblr a lot and I have always had a strange feeling as if people were obsessed with DC Enchantress instead, and Amora the Enchantress of Marvel was increasingly marginalized as if she did not even exist, I know that Tumblr is nothing at this moment and I have no idea about what is talking actually on Reddit, I have never or almost never gotten there, I am totally unaware of it, even if it is hard to believe in these times.

What you say, who knows, is something that on some occasions has already been talked about whether Jaimie Alexander could ever be the female version of Loki as in the comics. By the way, already talking about the MCU, it's hard to believe that in 7 seasons of the Agents of SHIELD tv series, we have not seen Lorelei again, she only appeared at the end of a chapter and the next on the first season and she never came back, after it I assumed Amora would appear in the second Thor movie after that and then rumors about Thor's third movie and of course, nothing.

Returning to the subject of Amora, I just hope that one day justice will begin to be done once and for all. I'm tired and fed up with getting my hopes up and then seeing those illusions trampled on with unconfirmed rumors and false hopes.

For me, Amora is the best, I just really like her as a character and I want to know her story one day as well as all her complicated relationship with her sister or the generational replacement with Sylvie Lushton (although the opposite version would be an unexpected and interesting turn)
    Suicide Squad was not a well-liked movie but it still made a good deal of money and gave exposure to a new wave of fans on who their Enchantress was. Which is more than our Enchantress has gotten besides some cartoons and video games where she is a villain but never the major one. I don't follow DC much but I think it did give their Enchantress a boost in popularity. For example, if I google Enchantress comics, the DC one pops up more than Amora.

Jaime Alexander seems eager to return to the MCU especially now that her show Blindspot is ending. I imagine she'd be up for anything, although right now she's pushing to be Valkyrie's queen. Agents of SHIELD used to make more of an effort to crossover with Marvel in the early seasons, especially Thor: The Dark World hence Lorelei's appearance (as well as Sif). I'm glad Amora didn't appear in that show because it would have cemented the fact that she's not an A-List villain. But to be honest, Lorelei's appearance 100% convinced me that Amora would appear in the films, particularly Thor: Ragnarok as an ally of Hela but that didn't occur at all.

Right now my only hopes are that between the Disney+ Loki show really going deep into Asgardian history and backstories and Thor: Love and Thunder centering on female characters, we may have a chance to see Amora again. The Disney+ shows are supposed to tie into the films so hopefully Amora appears on Loki and then gets a role in Love and Thunder.

Suicide Squad was not a well-liked movie but it still made a good deal of money and gave exposure to a new wave of fans on who their Enchantress was. Which is more than our Enchantress has gotten besides some cartoons and video games where she is a villain but never the major one. I don't follow DC much but I think it did give their Enchantress a boost in popularity. For example, if I google Enchantress comics, the DC one pops up more than Amora.
    True, and honestly, I find it very sad that suddenly the Marvel Enchantress is so forgotten and when they remember her, instead of a good story, we only have cameos and fewer appearances that do not contribute anything or have relevance or are directly an offense to the reader's intelligence.

Jaime Alexander seems eager to return to the MCU especially now that her show Blindspot is ending. I imagine she'd be up for anything, although right now she's pushing to be Valkyrie's queen. Agents of SHIELD used to make more of an effort to crossover with Marvel in the early seasons, especially Thor: The Dark World hence Lorelei's appearance (as well as Sif). I'm glad Amora didn't appear in that show because it would have cemented the fact that she's not an A-List villain. But to be honest, Lorelei's appearance 100% convinced me that Amora would appear in the films, particularly Thor: Ragnarok as an ally of Hela but that didn't occur at all.
    And to me, and I agree, every day that passes I am more pessimistic, I have tried to ask the people of Marvel (editors, other writers) and some Thor writers (Aaron or Cates) and I never receive a single answer, nor only one, only silence and ignorance.

Right now my only hopes are that between the Disney+ Loki show really going deep into Asgardian history and backstories and Thor: Love and Thunder centering on female characters, we may have a chance to see Amora again. The Disney+ shows are supposed to tie into the films so hopefully Amora appears on Loki and then gets a role in Love and Thunder.
    I do not know what to think, I have been many months in which I do not feel anything good about these things, now I try to write something else here but rarely and I have so little hope about it that when there is any news, it is possible I end up taking it with total indifference unless it is relevant or people really want to comment on it.

True, and honestly, I find it very sad that suddenly the Marvel Enchantress is so forgotten and when they remember her, instead of a good story, we only have cameos and fewer appearances that do not contribute anything or have relevance or are directly an offense to the reader's intelligence.

And to me, and I agree, every day that passes I am more pessimistic, I have tried to ask the people of Marvel (editors, other writers) and some Thor writers (Aaron or Cates) and I never receive a single answer, nor only one, only silence and ignorance.

I do not know what to think, I have been many months in which I do not feel anything good about these things, now I try to write something else here but rarely and I have so little hope about it that when there is any news, it is possible I end up taking it with total indifference unless it is relevant or people really want to comment on it.
    One would think that with all the push of female heroes, they would push female supervillains as well. It's not real equality unless we can see more female representation across the board. But I haven't seen a spike in female supervillains at all...in Marvel anyway. DC seems to be representing theirs more than ever.

Wow, I had no idea that the Marvel editors and writers have flat out ignored you about Amora. Their silence speaks more than words ever could. Such a shame.

I know the feeling that even when there is some news, you feel so cynical about it from past occurrences that you already know it won't amount to anything. Jean Grey is my favorite comic book character so I've lived more than a decade of Marvel teasing her return but never doing anything with her.

One would think that with all the push of female heroes, they would push female supervillains as well. It's not real equality unless we can see more female representation across the board. But I haven't seen a spike in female supervillains at all...in Marvel anyway. DC seems to be representing theirs more than ever.

Wow, I had no idea that the Marvel editors and writers have flat out ignored you about Amora. Their silence speaks more than words ever could. Such a shame.

I know the feeling that even when there is some news, you feel so cynical about it from past occurrences that you already know it won't amount to anything. Jean Grey is my favorite comic book character so I've lived more than a decade of Marvel teasing her return but never doing anything with her.
    If you want me to tell you the truth, they do, you only have to read the mutant books and you will realize that all the efforts made on female characters, seem to only happen there, at least it is what is most seen and speak among X-men fans.

I can't help but feel this way, I would like to be more excited, I would like to be more positive about it, but it is getting harder and harder, I cannot fool myself and be so naive to believe that something will change when the weeks, months or years go by and everything continues being the same or worse than before.

I really want to say it, I love Amora (also Lorelei and Sylvie), I like to talk about her, I try to do everything possible to defend what I like trying to give objective arguments and how I think that Marvel clearly doesn't know how to do anything with her, the problem It is that they do not even try to make it so and now I am at a point where I no longer believe in anything and nobody seems to care at all, I feel exhausted and I no longer know what to do when nobody (at Marvel) wants to listen to me or solve my doubts.

I honestly do not understand how from 1964 to now 2020, it is very difficult or impossible or it has simply never happened, to see and read a story about the Enchantress (focused on her) and as much as I try to ask someone from Marvel with all the education in the world or I am ignored either they laugh directly at my face or they are simply not interested in the character or the least that does not deserve or answer questions related to her.

It is normal that I always feel like this and I know that it is not good for me or for those who want to contribute something if they really like or are interested in the character, I want a real change, some respect and justice If that's possible, I just want to read a good story, enjoy it, and feel good about what I read about my favorite character.

It's such a shame she is treated with contempt. She has all the makings to be an A Lister villain - she's the most powerful sorceress in Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    It's such a shame she is treated with contempt. She has all the makings to be an A Lister villain - she's the most powerful sorceress in Asgard.
    Yeah, being the first Marvel female villainess, I'm unable and I can't understand the treatment over the years but I still have hopes (even it is just so little) even if I said what I said that something can change, I would like for a writer to realize it for once and make an effort to revitalize the character, to be reborn and truly relevant, not to be treated in such a ridiculous and regrettable way simply because the writer does not know anything about the character or have no idea who she is and what she is, Amora is an Asgardian Goddess, an incredibly powerful being but not a 100% villain, she has nuances in her personality, she can be good, she can be bad, love is her bigger trait but she can be an incredible badass even without her magic, she has extensive knowledge that rivals with Loki's beyond anyone in Asgard, perhaps she is surpassed by Karnilla who was apparently her teacher and by Hela the goddess of Death,.

If you want me to tell you the truth, they do, you only have to read the mutant books and you will realize that all the efforts made on female characters, seem to only happen there, at least it is what is most seen and speak among X-men fans.

I can't help but feel this way, I would like to be more excited, I would like to be more positive about it, but it is getting harder and harder, I cannot fool myself and be so naive to believe that something will change when the weeks, months or years go by and everything continues being the same or worse than before.

I really want to say it, I love Amora (also Lorelei and Sylvie), I like to talk about her, I try to do everything possible to defend what I like trying to give objective arguments and how I think that Marvel clearly doesn't know how to do anything with her, the problem It is that they do not even try to make it so and now I am at a point where I no longer believe in anything and nobody seems to care at all, I feel exhausted and I no longer know what to do when nobody (at Marvel) wants to listen to me or solve my doubts.

I honestly do not understand how from 1964 to now 2020, it is very difficult or impossible or it has simply never happened, to see and read a story about the Enchantress (focused on her) and as much as I try to ask someone from Marvel with all the education in the world or I am ignored either they laugh directly at my face or they are simply not interested in the character or the least that does not deserve or answer questions related to her.

It is normal that I always feel like this and I know that it is not good for me or for those who want to contribute something if they really like or are interested in the character, I want a real change, some respect and justice If that's possible, I just want to read a good story, enjoy it, and feel good about what I read about my favorite character.
    Even in the X-Men fandom, only a select few female characters get good treatment. Kitty Pryde's fans felt her character was butchered by writers the past few years and now she's been killed off. Psylocke fans are upset because her character's identity has been taken away and she's a generic action hero now. Jean and Storm fans are upset that their characters are being completely sidelined. Rogue fans are upset that after her high-profile marriage to Gambit, she was thrown into a coma and hasn't done much since waking up. But I agree that in comparison, Amora hasn't had anything even remotely like that.

It doesn't make sense to me why the character has been neglected so especially being Marvel's first female villain. That makes me wonder if they feel the character is problematic in some shape or form, hence why they don't use her but I couldn't think of a single reason why that may be. There's really no excuse as to why they abuse her this way. I don't get how Loki could get a huge push but Amora wouldn't when she is so connected with him. Or how all these Thor characters are being revived, and especially the female characters are getting so popular, but Amora isn't included in this.

Even in the X-Men fandom, only a select few female characters get good treatment. Kitty Pryde's fans felt her character was butchered by writers the past few years and now she's been killed off. Psylocke fans are upset because her character's identity has been taken away and she's a generic action hero now. Jean and Storm fans are upset that their characters are being completely sidelined. Rogue fans are upset that after her high-profile marriage to Gambit, she was thrown into a coma and hasn't done much since waking up. But I agree that in comparison, Amora hasn't had anything even remotely like that.

It doesn't make sense to me why the character has been neglected so especially being Marvel's first female villain. That makes me wonder if they feel the character is problematic in some shape or form, hence why they don't use her but I couldn't think of a single reason why that may be. There's really no excuse as to why they abuse her this way. I don't get how Loki could get a huge push but Amora wouldn't when she is so connected with him. Or how all these Thor characters are being revived, and especially the female characters are getting so popular, but Amora isn't included in this.
    It is what I was saying, any character in comparison is nothing next to the situation of Amora, at least with those characters they try to do something, they evolve, improve things ... with Amora the situation is as if it had stagnated or the Writers do not know how to do anything with her except the same as always, few writers tried to do something and it has never had continuity because in the next appearance it ends in the usual, as I said at the beginning of this discussion days ago, too many missed opportunities.

I also do not understand why Amora ends up being the excluded character, if at least someone from Marvel wanted to answer me something, I could still understand it, but I cannot and I know that although I write things here in boards, I very much doubt that someone from Marvel will read or think about it. I think is the saddest thing, later they say they listen to the fans, but that clearly is not true, not even If i wrote directly to any email address from their website or on Twitter, they do not pay any attention and this has taken years to me trying to talk to someone so they can answer any questions, I have had never insulted or disturbed anyone, I'm just a fan that loves the characters I read.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 06-12-2020 at 01:04 AM.

It is what I was saying, any character in comparison is nothing next to the situation of Amora, at least with those characters they try to do something, they evolve, improve things ... with Amora the situation is as if it had stagnated or the Writers do not know how to do anything with her except the same as always, few writers tried to do something and it has never had continuity because in the next appearance it ends in the usual, as I said at the beginning of this discussion days ago, too many missed opportunities.

I also do not understand why Amora ends up being the excluded character, if at least someone from Marvel wanted to answer me something, I could still understand it, but I cannot and I know that although I write things here in boards, I very much doubt that someone from Marvel will read or think about it. I think is the saddest thing, later they say they listen to the fans, but that clearly is not true, not even If i wrote directly to any email address from their website or on Twitter, they do not pay any attention and this has taken years to me trying to talk to someone so they can answer any questions, I have had never insulted or disturbed anyone, I'm just a fan that loves the characters I read.
    All I'm hoping is that with Loki or Love and Thunder, she will make an appearance and usually the comics follow the synergy of the movies so that would likely give her some sort of role in the comics again. I feel like her exclusion in the MCU is also why Marvel hasn't bothered much with her and because she's not typically a big bad villain so you can't make a whole event on her. Axis at least gave her a role as one of many villains and I do appreciate that when they chose the most popular and iconic villains (Doom, Loki, Magneto, Mystique), Enchantress was included on the team and the only other female besides Mystique. However, that was years ago and the character has basically been in limbo since then. I really thought that with the new Valkyrie, they might bring her back as a villain considering her ties with the original Valkyrie.

It's a shame that they ignore you when you reach out to them. The fact that they don't answer means they have nothing to say and are probably too embarrassed to explain that they have no plans for her. They should have the decency to respond at least because when Jean was gone all those years, they at least did regularly respond that she wasn't coming back. Jason Aaron for all his involvement with the Thor franchise should be civil and kind enough to respond to a fan even if he doesn't care for the character. I have no idea how when Jane Foster was Thor, Amora wasn't considered one of the first villains she should face since Amora was always jealous of Thor's relationship with her. Or how when Sif was the lead of Journey Into Mystery, they didn't consider bringing Amora into the picture.

All I'm hoping is that with Loki or Love and Thunder, she will make an appearance and usually the comics follow the synergy of the movies so that would likely give her some sort of role in the comics again. I feel like her exclusion in the MCU is also why Marvel hasn't bothered much with her and because she's not typically a big bad villain so you can't make a whole event on her. Axis at least gave her a role as one of many villains and I do appreciate that when they chose the most popular and iconic villains (Doom, Loki, Magneto, Mystique), Enchantress was included on the team and the only other female besides Mystique. However, that was years ago and the character has basically been in limbo since then. I really thought that with the new Valkyrie, they might bring her back as a villain considering her ties with the original Valkyrie.

It's a shame that they ignore you when you reach out to them. The fact that they don't answer means they have nothing to say and are probably too embarrassed to explain that they have no plans for her. They should have the decency to respond at least because when Jean was gone all those years, they at least did regularly respond that she wasn't coming back. Jason Aaron for all his involvement with the Thor franchise should be civil and kind enough to respond to a fan even if he doesn't care for the character. I have no idea how when Jane Foster was Thor, Amora wasn't considered one of the first villains she should face since Amora was always jealous of Thor's relationship with her. Or how when Sif was the lead of Journey Into Mystery, they didn't consider bringing Amora into the picture.
    That would be fine but I do not agree on the question that the comics follow or should follow the synergies of the movies, it does not make much sense also there is something that was directly coincidental and even Al Ewing told me long ago when he include or made Lorelei (Amora's sister) return within the series of Loki: Agent of Asgard who coincidentally coincided with her appearance in TV's Agents of SHIELD and that was something that had no relationship. Unfortunately her exclusion in the MCU is even before the existence of the MCU itself, it's a situation of many more years ago (maybe since Thor 80 by Michael Avon Oeming (Avengers dissassembled storyline) when he killed-off her in the worst way possible).

Maybe, but it does not mean that Axis was especially a good saga, even, at that time I believed that there would be an Enchantress miniseries (there were Carnage and the Hobgoblin) and there never was and the little that she came out only it was briefly reflect on the Loki series and it's not like she was treated well after all or at least it didn't have the continuity it should have.

That is the problem, in Marvel they must be blind, I do not understand why so many missed opportunities regarding Amora and her connections with so many characters are so overlooked, it is as if they directly want to erase her from history or capable they would be to modify origins simply so as not to include her in those stories.

I no longer know what to do, it depresses me so much that directly and knowing that they will not treat me well or they will ignore me, I no longer bother to try, I just do not know what to do and I think I should worry about other things in life and that at Marvel they will know what they are doing, surely they would care so little about losing a fan. I hate and it saddens me that they ignore me when I try to be correct in what I ask, maybe i'm a bit annoying when I always ask the same thing, but If they never answer me, it is logical that I insist, I know that Twitter is not an easy way for a person to answer questions and in other media I don't even know how to do it.

The only things I would like are:

1) That they understand it and take the facts into consideration (there are sure to be many people who do not find normal that unfortunate treatment of so many years towards Amora) and realize that something cannot continue on that way,
    2) Respect and Justice.
    3) Basically they should listen more.
    4) a little more affection and love towards her.