Page 112 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2205
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

COVERS RECREATIONS-Marie Severin homage.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    spoilers:
    I liked Hulk’s reaction to “normal people”. While it doesn’t say whether he considered the other superheroes his friends, it does say that he doesn’t consider them to be “sheeple” like the other citizens who feared him.
    end of spoilers
    I'm still not sold on this yet. I think PAD's showing his age.

Hulk goes from indifferent to Dr. Doom at the flip of a switch. And taking over the world, raising an army? Seems like villain 101. The Maestro had his patch, and that's almost all he cared about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm still not sold on this yet. I think PAD's showing his age.

Hulk goes from indifferent to Dr. Doom at the flip of a switch. And taking over the world, raising an army? Seems like villain 101. The Maestro had his patch, and that's almost all he cared about.
    Yea the transformation was a bit too quick and abrupt, i think PAD should have had Hulk like kill a few humans in last issue, like they attack him over a misunderstanding and he basically just vents his anger on them killing them, this could be what puts him over the edge a bit and after that he just realizes or justifies into his own twisted mind that humanity cannot be saved or let alone on it's own, it needs a ruler with an iron fist.

Still i am just glad we finally flipped the switch on it, the first 2 issues were a bit slow and they kinda glance over a lot of the important stuff.

Hoping for a great Hulk vs. Herc fight. I guess it's gonna be a massacre.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Hoping for a great Hulk vs. Herc fight. I guess it's gonna be a massacre.
    It's should be fun, some nice smashing to balance out the Immortal Hulk stuff which is definitely lacking in the action department.

The Maestro mini that comes after that seemingly promises even more smashing, all in all should be fun at least.

Fantastic Member

Some more bonus art goodness:

Alex Ross' Earth X sketch

hulk.jpg

By the way, We'll get Marvel January 2021 solicitations tomorrow 10 am EST!

Fantastic Member

Haven't seen a Juggernaut thread yet, but all I can say is

It's about time that Hulk got to slap Juggy around, without having to fall back on the old

"Hmmm, let me see if I can redirect his momentum, and send him flying..."

routine.

Fantastic Member

That's correct. When you think raw strength/physical power, you think of the Hulk. The Strongest One There Is.
    Well, now that we've seen Hulk best Jughead, maybe sometime in the future he'll take out Drax, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Well, now that we've seen Hulk best Jughead, maybe sometime in the future he'll take out Drax, as well.
    Current Drax (actually, since Annihilation) is a mid-tier super human, so it isn't a fight anymore. Or is He back to what He was before?

Back in the 90s, We had Savage Hulk more than handle the true cosmic powerhouse Drax (back in Secret Defenders) and Merged/Professor stalemate him when they briefly "cracked heads" back then. Good times.

BANNED

Current Drax (actually, since Annihilation) is a mid-tier super human, so it isn't a fight anymore. Or is He back to what He was before?

Back in the 90s, We had Savage Hulk more than handle the true cosmic powerhouse Drax (back in Secret Defenders) and Merged/Professor stalemate him when they briefly "cracked heads" back then. Good times.
    Indeed and the one merged Hulk fought also had the power gem.

IMMORTAL HULK #43

AL EWING (W), JOE BENNETT (A)

Cover by ALEX ROSS

Homage variant cover by JOE BENNETT

MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY

* New York City holds eight million people...and harbors one monster. A creature of chaos and anarchy, driven by rage and contempt for the structures of man.

* His criminal activities continue even while the beast is hidden in the skin of an ordinary human. But don't be afraid, citizens. This radioactive disease has a cure.

* The U-FOES are here... and they're going to kill the HULK.

* Say “thank you.”

32 pages, $3.99.

All-New Member

Ever since I've read about the u foes I've always thought they had an interesting power set and gimmick of evil fantastic four, without being tied to the d lister the wizard like the frightful four (whoes leader the wizard first appearance waslosing to Johnny Storm solo and the long term member ship of paste pot Pete with dulls the threat)
    I'm happy to see them getting more exposure and until January I'm doing what the song tells me and waiting for the ufoes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=PswDW5nOOcY

Hey guys,

It might be a bit too late for this, but I wrote a review of Maestro #3 on my blog. This is my first comic book review. Let me know what you think of it:

https://thiswritersmind.wordpress.co...stro-3-review/

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

IMMORTAL HULK #43

AL EWING (W), JOE BENNETT (A)

Cover by ALEX ROSS

Homage variant cover by JOE BENNETT

MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY

* New York City holds eight million people...and harbors one monster. A creature of chaos and anarchy, driven by rage and contempt for the structures of man.

* His criminal activities continue even while the beast is hidden in the skin of an ordinary human. But don't be afraid, citizens. This radioactive disease has a cure.

* The U-FOES are here... and they're going to kill the HULK.

* Say “thank you.”

32 pages, $3.99.
    Wanna see Ewing and Bennett exploring the U-Foes true potential!