Page 92 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2205
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So your solution is to grind with Hulk and put up with the bad crap until you can upgrade him so he's less crap? Seriously?
    The other characters are pretty good from default. They could've done the same with Hulk.
    Exactly, for instance look at the replies when the Avengers game team asked people who they enjoyed playing the most

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...02440407347201

You will see literally EVERY character mentioned and Thor alone is mentioned over a dozen times but i couldn't find a single person mentioning Hulk lol, they 100% bungled Hulk here, he seems to be the least enjoyable character to play.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Exactly, for instance look at the replies when the Avengers game team asked people who they enjoyed playing the most

https://twitter.com/PlayAvengers/sta...02440407347201

You will see literally EVERY character mentioned and Thor alone is mentioned over a dozen times but i couldn't find a single person mentioning Hulk lol, they 100% bungled Hulk here, he seems to be the least enjoyable character to play.
    Hehe, one day after launch. Great selective choice

The problem with Hulk is there's too many casuals who don't understand they need to properly build characters.

There's a reason there's 3 pages of skill trees.

A properly built Hulk is amazing, it's a shame people are too lazy to play the game right. It doesn't help that the game doesn't explain the mechanics as well as it should.

The reason Thor is so popular is because he's broke and they'll nerf his speed soon enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Hehe, one day after launch. Great selective choice

The problem with Hulk is there's too many casuals who don't understand they need to properly build characters.

There's a reason there's 3 pages of skill trees.

A properly built Hulk is amazing, it's a shame people are too lazy to play the game right. It doesn't help that the game doesn't explain the mechanics as well as it should.

The reason Thor is so popular is because he's broke and they'll nerf his speed soon enough.
    Yes the rest of the characters were fun since day one, Hulk wasn't.

"Casuals" oh god... This game has varying levels of difficulty for everyone, the problem isn't people not figuring out a build which they can google anytime they want, it's the fact that the character isn't fun to play for most people. So much so that he has been one of the most updated characters so far, even the devs figured it out so they have been trying to change a few things about him, even add new stuff like the ability to use enemies as basically nun chucks.

Yea and if all 3 pages are filled with boring stuff, that just makes it worse.

A properly built Hulk is still a bore to play.

Yea Thor is broke OP, Hulk is broke dull.

They did a good job with Hulk, I just don't want to play as the Hulk.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Got a source on that Hulk tweak info?

Three patches so far, not a single Hulk "fix"

Joe transformed into the green/grey multi-hulk during the escape from gamma-base scene a while back; also after Banner awakened from being Joe for a time, he had a mustache and a suit (Which then vanished when he became Devil Hulk-since then we've seen Joe clean-shaven).

Gamma hair seems kind of a bit weird that way. Red Hulk's stache vanished but there's been several instants where Hulk's hair matched Bruce's own and vice versa, such as the Doc Green stuff (Also the Jones run but that's mostly ignored).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

You know given all the other speculation about Joe lately, I honestly wonder if he'd return to his Vegas looks if he became a Hulk again or still stick with the colorful shirts, sunglasses and mustache. We've really only seen Banner wearing a Vegas suit after he escaped from the Shadow base base, and in the Alex Ross covers.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    You know given all the other speculation about Joe lately, I honestly wonder if he'd return to his Vegas looks if he became a Hulk again or still stick with the colorful shirts, sunglasses and mustache. We've really only seen Banner wearing a Vegas suit after he escaped from the Shadow base base, and in the Alex Ross covers.
    I’d rather have Joe keep his “sunshine” attire and just be chill going forward. The future solicitations suggest that Joe will have more control of the body soon, and if that’s the case then I could definitely see him returning to Las Vegas to blow off steam. I wonder if he’ll try to reconnect with Marlo. Al did name drop her awhile back, and she hasn’t been seen since PAD’s scarlet Spider series. Even though I feel that Betty is a much better partner for Bruce/Hulk, Marlo’s relationship with Joe was interesting, and seeing how she deals with his DID could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post

Pain!
    JEEZ! I don't know what's happening here but I know that I love it. LOL! Every issue of the Immortal Hulk is a gem. I just saw the solicts for the Issue #37 and I'm happy and sad. Happy that the story is getting even more twisted and interesting but sad that every issue get's closer to Al Ewing leaving the Title. Doesn't the run end at #50.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    JEEZ! I don't know what's happening here but I know that I love it. LOL! Every issue of the Immortal Hulk is a gem. I just saw the solicts for the Issue #37 and I'm happy and sad. Happy that the story is getting even more twisted and interesting but sad that every issue get's closer to Al Ewing leaving the Title. Doesn't the run end at #50.
    Wait, what? Thats the first I have heard of this.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Wait, what? Thats the first I have heard of this.
    Joe Bennett has announced on his instagram before that the series ends at issue 50.

https://www.cbr.com/marvels-immortal-hulk-end-issue-50/

As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

As the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end.

Too true but I don't want it to end. It's just such a good series. Before this title I hadn't picked up a Hulk title in years, so unless they plan on continuing what Ewing is bring to the table. the Hulk will probably once again be dropped from my pull list.

I’m sure Marvel will want to continue what Ewing has done given its the most successful Hulk has been since Planet Hulk. The question is who is both able and willing to replace Ewing? I can think of quite a few people I would like to see take over but the odds of them actually doing so are low.

BANNED

According to Ewing when he was in the meeting room and a few writers were giving their pitch for a Hulk story the competition was rough, so i am guessing a lot of writers want to do some Hulk story, although i dunno now after Ewing if they will know how to follow up on it. The only writer that i know that's wanted to do a Hulk horror story for years is Scott Snyder but unfortunately he is exclusive to DC as far as i know.

Spectacular Member

According to Ewing when he was in the meeting room and a few writers were giving their pitch for a Hulk story the competition was rough, so i am guessing a lot of writers want to do some Hulk story, although i dunno now after Ewing if they will know how to follow up on it. The only writer that i know that's wanted to do a Hulk horror story for years is Scott Snyder but unfortunately he is exclusive to DC as far as i know.
    I think the editors were just telling writers there was a ton of pitches for books so they would cone with their best stuff. Wish I could remember which title it was, but listening to him on a pod Chip Zdarsky was gonna pitch for a character and the editor (Tom B iirc) told him that “lot of pitches...” so Chip was like thats fine. I wont pitch then to take a job away from someone who really wants it. Editor calls him up and says we have no one else pitching for it. My guess is maybe Ewing beat out 1 or 2 other writers. Theor golden boy Donny Cates prolly didnt bother pitching either since knew he had Thor and Venom coming. At time woulda been more excited for Donny taking over Hulk, but I woulda been extremely mistaken as Ewing is doing an all-time run.