Page 13 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Attachment 93008

Looks like Immortal Hulk will finally meet the Green Scar Hulk, or World War Hulk in an upcoming issue. Credit to TheAcidSkull for posting this on Comicvine.
    I wonder what issue this will take place in. Either way, this is gonna be fire and it will sell so many copies.

BANNED

Attachment 93008

Looks like Immortal Hulk will finally meet the Green Scar Hulk, or World War Hulk in an upcoming issue. Credit to TheAcidSkull for posting this on Comicvine.
    The sheer size difference... i honestly got chills. Cant wait.

BANNED

Attachment 93008

Oh snap this is looking to be a good confrontation that is worth the wait.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Attachment 93008

This is astounding!

BANNED

One thing that throws me off, this looks like they are confronting one another inside Banners mind, but inside Banners mind, Devil Hulk doesn't look like a Hulk, he looks reptilian, so why does he look like Hulk here? Maybe it's not taking place in Banners mind...

Attachment 93008

This looks interesting. I never realized just how big Green-Scar Hulk is. Also, is there a difference between Green-Scar Hulk and World-Breaker Hulk? I always figured they were the same personalities.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    This looks interesting. I never realized just how big Green-Scar Hulk is. Also, is there a difference between Green-Scar Hulk and World-Breaker Hulk? I always figured they were the same personalities.
    They are. The closest approximation for World-Breaker is basically a "Super Saiyan" transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    They are. The closest approximation for World-Breaker is basically a "Super Saiyan" transformation.
    That...actually makes a lot of sense and helps me understand it much better lol. Thanks!

I look forward to seeing what these two Hulk's have to say to one another.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 93008

Whoa.

/Keanu

This should be an... interesting discussion.

uhh.. so what would Green Scar/WW-Hulk be having a discussion with Devil/Immortal about? I hope they don't split into two separate beings.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    uhh.. so what would Green Scar/WW-Hulk be having a discussion with Devil/Immortal about? I hope they don't split into two separate beings.
    I wouldn't be surprised if GS confronted Devil for his actions in the past few issues. After all, Bruce did mention that GS and the Professor are the most "heroic" Hulks

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    One thing that throws me off, this looks like they are confronting one another inside Banners mind, but inside Banners mind, Devil Hulk doesn't look like a Hulk, he looks reptilian, so why does he look like Hulk here? Maybe it's not taking place in Banners mind...
    Maybe since Bruce has started to except Devil Hulk more by letting him out during the day, his appearance in the mindscape better represents what he actually is. After all, Devil Hulk told Samson that he only looked like a snake originally because Bruce was afraid of him

I ran across an interesting tweet today on the size of the different Hulks, and it looks like the official stats do confirm that WWH is just... bigger than the other incarnations.

hulk.jpg

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    Maybe since Bruce has started to except Devil Hulk more by letting him out during the day, his appearance in the mindscape better represents what he actually is. After all, Devil Hulk told Samson that he only looked like a snake originally because Bruce was afraid of him
    Yeah, He pretty much explains everything.

"He got scared of me. What I was, what I brought out of him. Figured He couldn't listen to me.

Suddenly, I'm a big snake guy and everything I say comes out creepy. I blame sunday school."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    That is definitely a possibility. I am not sure what issue this image could be from, but my best guess is issue 33? It's suppose to be a special extra-sized issue so i wouldn't be surprised.