Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2205
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    That certainly beats the alternative 'Licker'
    That's better than "Leck". Seriously I've seen that on some boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    In Kabbalah, there is a Red String said to ward off the Evil Eye.. just thought that was interesting.
    Isn't that related to Jewish mythology?

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    The Hulk from Incredible #1 was dubbed "Hulk Prime" - Gray skin, but NOT Gravage or Grey persona. The Joe personality didn't emerge until Hulk #4 - which was when Kirby started drawing him in the same manner as the future Grey Hulk (as drawn by Byrne, Milgrom & McFarlane).
    That reminds me of this from IH #323. Notice how he goes from Hulk smash Savage to the so called Hulk Prime
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member

So, looking at the solicits..

IMMORTAL HULK #39

Some time ago, an outside force entered Bruce Banner’s system.

The Devil says it’s the Green Scar. The Green Scar says it’s the Devil. Maybe they’re both right...or both wrong...

...but only one of them can be the IMMORTAL
    I wonder if this touches back all the way to the beginning.

After all, Brian was the first outside force to enter his system. Who was "riding" Sasquatch at the time. Who, I might add, still hasn't returned from the dead since #21. And the solicit for #40 mentions a new Sasquatch guarding the door. And I wonder if Tanaraq might be there in the mix as well.

And TOBA was wearing Brian, and as we saw in #24, Metatron was eaten, and in #25 Bruce says something is eating him and might have killed the Hulk.

So here’s the skinny: Hulk’s lower than he ever was. He’s stuck in an iron hotel built just for him, and there’s a new Sasquatch guarding the door.

If he gets through him - and the rest of Gamma Flight - all he wins is an airlock to open space. It’s a rigged game, with no way to win...

...only JOE FIXIT never learned how to lose.
    Similarly, the iron hotel brings to mind to iron maiden like prison that Devil Hulk is currently imprisoned in his mind.

The thing I'm most interested in, is that Joe has once again got free reign over the host body. Last time it happened in #18, he had exerted control for a while and got into all sorts of trouble.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Exclusive Preview: “Immortal Hulk” #37

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...ortal-hulk-37/

That's gonna be awesome!

whatever happened ot Hulk's son Skaar?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Do you mean after he was depowered by the Hulk during the short Omega Hulk story arc?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Never showed up after he was depowered. I think he's the only one from Doc Green arc that hasn't come back.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Never showed up after he was depowered. I think he's the only one from Doc Green arc that hasn't come back.
    He has shown himself for the funeral.

So it looks like taking over Brian's place turned the Leader from the smooth big headed version back into the "This Island Earth"/Mcfarlane leader, since we've seen Bennett draw both.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    King in Black: Immortal Hulk #1 brings back Joe Fixit for a Christmas special

https://www.gamesradar.com/king-in-b...g-aaron-kuder/

Big spoilers here, so be careful.

Wouldn't this just be Joe in his human form though? Unless something happens before December to restore his Hulk look.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Wouldn't this just be Joe in his human form though? Unless something happens before December to restore his Hulk look.
    Yea, logically it should be Joe unless Ewing plans something different, i mean if we go by the cover it looks like skinny Hulk makes a comeback?

Pain!

BANNED

Still not sure who this is meant to be, possibly Brian Banner, but his mustache is longer here than what Joe draws it normally as.

It's also possibly Joe Fixit, the way Joe draws him his mustache seems to be slightly longer, but it's weird to see Joe transform into a green Hulk and not a grey Hulk.

Spectacular Member

Pain!
    This looks like Brian to me. Perhaps the one below all is attempting to possess Bruce’s body, and it’s either causing a personality conflict, similar to when Savage and Gray hulk fought in issue #376( which saw Bruce’s body the simultaneously morphing into both without actually completing the transformation) or the hulk’s are fighting back, and the mental strain is affecting the body.

Pain!
    Looks like a Leader-'stache to me. Maybe Sterns reshaping Rick's form? We shall see...

~G.

Spectacular Member

Ewing said that wether Skaar appears in the book or not depended on plans outside of his control(at the time), but that he wasn’t against using him. Just that he wasn’t sure where he could fit him into the story. I think the original plan for Skaar was for him to join the savage avengers. But since COVID has seriously delayed that book, who knows if that’ll ever happen now. It would be interesting to see the other hulk personalities would interact with Skaar, especially Gray Hulk, since Skaar’s personality is a lot like how Joe used to act before this run.