Page 113 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2205

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    So TOBA doesn't have a mind of it's own, it only has desires...

I wonder if that is really true or if that's a lie it's using to trick someone so it can overtake them and get out in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    So TOBA doesn't have a mind of it's own, it only has desires...

I wonder if that is really true or if that's a lie it's using to trick someone so it can overtake them and get out in the real world.
    I wouldn't be surprised if TOBA is dark desires and urges.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    It's possible, but then where does that leave TOAA? He is also an entity that's all about the positive desires, love, etc..?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Makes sense. He is basically spread out over all of creation

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

It's possible, but then where does that leave TOAA? He is also an entity that's all about the positive desires, love, etc..?
    It would make sense with the mythos Ewing gave both deities:

My only weapon is love.

My only weapon is hate.

But as to TOBA "not having a mind of his own" is more alluding to the fact that he's a force of nature, or a representative of a certain aspect. It's really interesting that he needs puppets, there's perhaps an analogy there

Edit: I think people should pay attention to what TOBA said in issue #25

I am the One Below All. With these hands I break. With this mouth I howl. I devoured the selves that were here in a time long past. Now there is I. And only I. I am all-powerful. And my weapon is hate. I have made of this a thing of hate. A hollow shell. A Hulk. The mystery frightens and disgusts me. I will kill it. Make all hollow as I. Dead and dark as I. And I will be alone.
    Last edited by PlatinumThorns; 10-22-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Spectacular Member

Anybody catch Hulk in Juggernaut#2? Was pretty fun fight.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    Anybody catch Hulk in Juggernaut#2? Was pretty fun fight.
    Loved it. It's been a long time in coming. Juggy has made Hulk look like a second-rate powerhouse, in the past.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xcoijoi View Post
    Loved it. It's been a long time in coming. Juggy has made Hulk look like a second-rate powerhouse, in the past.
    Don’t you mean it the other way around?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Don’t you mean it the other way around?
    Yea i can't remember any time these 2 haven't had a pretty even fight between them with one dominating the other, the only one i could think of is in Peter Davids run when Juggernaut beat down a confused Professor Hulk, that was pretty one-sided but at the same time had context to it, other than that the 2 of them were always pretty even.

I think this latest fight is one of the biggest examples of their fight being one-sided, it actually makes me think if Juggernaut is not as powerful now as he normally is, i really want the writer to shed some light on it before the series is finished.

I think this latest fight is one of the biggest examples of their fight being one-sided, it actually makes me think if Juggernaut is not as powerful now as he normally is, i really want the writer to shed some light on it before the series is finished.
    Considering the armour, there seems to be something different about his powers. And considering flashbacks, I would suspect Cyttorak might've ignored him, so he uses some workaround.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    Considering the armour, there seems to be something different about his powers. And considering flashbacks, I would suspect Cyttorak might've ignored him, so he uses some workaround.
    Hopefully we get an explanation before the series is over, we likely will i suspect. But if does end up being normal Juggernaut, then the debate on whose stronger is settled for at least a while.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Damn The Leader has never been so good.

I am very much not on board with Juggernaut beating the Hulk. Marko is a bad guy. I highly detest his "anti-hero" bent in the modern day. With Marko's "traditional" force-field in play, it should generally be more even but I don't relate to where Juggernaut has simply overpowered Hulk. Nah. not my thing.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Where? The only time He "won" was through trickery, and it was agains the weak Merged/Professor Hulk.

The first Hulk vs. Juggernaut fight had Hulk, when He got really mad, ridiculously overpower Juggie.

Let's not mention the WWH: X-Men fight, where Gage had to face an online blacklash after Hulk stopped Juggie. He had to "change" it to "Hulk redirected the momentum downward".