Page 18 of 147 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what was the Hulk appearance in "Marvel Voices" about?
    Spoilers

He was guarding a gateway to Krakoa and beating up bad guys that end up on the same island as him, he fought Wolverine for like 1 page but turned back to Banner because of the Sun rising.

Also the Breaker of Worlds Hulk is also pretty much tied to Galactus; in the sense that Galactus was a guy from the last universe turned into a World Devourer, Hulk has a similar purpose in the next.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Check this out
    FB_IMG_1582753049798.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    Interesting that Hulk is wearing purple trunks like he did during his “mindless” phase during Bill Mantlo’s crossroads storyline. Homage or foreshadowing....?

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    Interesting that Hulk is wearing purple trunks like he did during his “mindless” phase during Bill Mantlo’s crossroads storyline. Homage or foreshadowing....?
    That got me thinking too. And what amazing art!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    That got me thinking too. And what amazing art!
    Indeed. It looks beautiful! I suspect that the mindless hulk from the crossroads storyline developed into its own, individual personality due to simply being in control and out for how ever long that event happened in comic time. Once the triad helped Bruce’s personality to return, “ mindless” was submerged in his psyche, and overpowered by the big guy. To that end, Xemnu’s influence has caused Savage to regress, so now, “mindless” is busting loose, which will lead to the system breaking down and Gravage confronting Devil over his leadership.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    Indeed. It looks beautiful! I suspect that the mindless hulk from the crossroads storyline developed into its own, individual personality due to simply being in control and out for how ever long that event happened in comic time. Once the triad helped Bruce’s personality to return, “ mindless” was submerged in his psyche, and overpowered by the big guy. To that end, Xemnu’s influence has caused Savage to regress, so now, “mindless” is busting loose, which will lead to the system breaking down and Gravage confronting Devil over his leadership.

The trunks date way back to Stan and Jack’s 4th issue to The Incredible Hulk. Then brought back early into Mantlo’s Banner-Hulk run. So that look covered 4 Hulk personas from 279-323. Banner-Hulk, Savage Hulk, Mindless 1 & 2. Think persona seeing in Bennett’s pic is Devil Hulk still. But we shall see.

so who is using the eye beams in the middle? is that Rick?

Spectacular Member

Yes. That’s Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Spoilers

He was guarding a gateway to Krakoa and beating up bad guys that end up on the same island as him, he fought Wolverine for like 1 page but turned back to Banner because of the Sun rising.
    I thought that story was a strange inclusion for the Hulk. Ewing is usually really good at working in, or at least mentioning, Hulk's appearances in other books. I wonder if he'll mention this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    Amazing, I’m a sucker for big spreads like these. Xemnu certainly is gathering his own army isn’t he? I’d love to see him stab Dario in the back, take that arrogant **** down a peg.

Fantastic Member

Since I can't quite figure out spoiler tags here and didn't want to spoil anyone potentially I'll link it..

Cliff Notes 3 big spoilerly pics from Nick Pittara's issue 750..and my speculative thoughts..

https://www.comicboards.com/php/show...&layout=thread
    Last edited by Cth; 02-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Interesting!I think you're onto something here. Banner "not yielding and the simulacrum being broken" might have severe consequences to his mind.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Since I can't quite figure out spoiler tags here and didn't want to spoil anyone potentially I'll link it..

Cliff Notes 3 big spoilerly pics from Nick Pittara's issue 750..and my speculative thoughts..

Dang, those were posted almost a month ago. How did we miss all that? lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post

Holly crap, how did i not see this before? These are some really MAJOR revelation.