Page 134 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2205
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

From Joe's facebook:

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    From Joe's facebook:

Is the hulk not suppose to be slim? Why is he looking huge instead of slim?

BANNED

From Joe's facebook:

This is potentially a major spoiler, assuming this isn't a flashback of some sorts which it likely isn't. Judging by that grin on his face this almost certainly isn't Savage Hulk, so it's likely either Joe Fixit(this might even be his grey form we wont know until it's colored) or Devil Hulk might be back which seems unlikely because when that finally happens it will probably be a major event in the Hulk comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Is the hulk not suppose to be slim? Why is he looking huge instead of slim?
    We don't know which issue this is from. Sometimes Joe posts pics way in advance, and this might be from one where he's already back to normal.

Definitely Joe here!

BANNED

Yea this is Joe Fixit i am 99% sure, the only question is if he is in Savage Hulks body or in his Grey Hulk form, here is hoping he is finally in the Grey Hulk form.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Yea this is Joe Fixit i am 99% sure, the only question is if he is in Savage Hulks body or in his Grey Hulk form, here is hoping he is finally in the Grey Hulk form.
    I'd like that too. The thing is that we've never seen Bennett's Gray Hulk, so we don't have an idea of how big He would be.

Considering his Green Scar towers over Savage Hulk, I'd say Savage would be noticeably bigger than Fixit. In my opinion, it's Savage's body We see here.

BANNED

I'd like that too. The thing is that we've never seen Bennett's Gray Hulk, so we don't have an idea of how big He would be.

Considering his Green Scar towers over Savage Hulk, I'd say Savage would be noticeably bigger than Fixit. In my opinion, it's Savage's body We see here.
    It's hard to tell, to me he seems a bit smaller than how he portrays Savage/Devil Hulk usually so it might be Fixit but it's hard to tell, still we saw on Bennetts instagram that Grey Hulk in his Grey form appears at least very briefly, so it would suck if he goes back to being in Savage Hulk form.

Also i wonder how he got back his buff muscular form, presumably they haven't gotten Banner back yet here because that's only gonna happen once they go back to Hell which will be it's own entire arc i presume, so i wonder how they got back to being buff again.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Immortal Hulk: King in Black preview: https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-im...ampaign=CBR-TW

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's hard to tell, to me he seems a bit smaller than how he portrays Savage/Devil Hulk usually so it might be Fixit but it's hard to tell, still we saw on Bennetts instagram that Grey Hulk in his Grey form appears at least very briefly, so it would suck if he goes back to being in Savage Hulk form.

Also i wonder how he got back his buff muscular form, presumably they haven't gotten Banner back yet here because that's only gonna happen once they go back to Hell which will be it's own entire arc i presume, so i wonder how they got back to being buff again.
    He'll probably expose himself to some source of gamma rays. One of Banner's labs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Immortal Hulk: King in Black preview: https://www.cbr.com/king-in-black-im...ampaign=CBR-TW
    The art looks great!

Extraordinary Member

Hulk heights according to Marvel Wiki

Bruce Banner: 5'10"
    Current Hulk incarnation: 7'0"-8'0"
    Savage Hulk: 7'0"-8'0"
    Grey Hulk: 6'6"
    Merged Hulk: 7'6"

The Immortal Hulk: The Monsters We Hide

https://thenextpanelwithcomicbrooks....sters-we-hide/

Nice article about the book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hulk heights according to Marvel Wiki

Bruce Banner: 5'10"
    Current Hulk incarnation: 7'0"-8'0"
    Savage Hulk: 7'0"-8'0"
    Grey Hulk: 6'6"
    Merged Hulk: 7'6"
    I wonder what it'd be like if this was actually accurate.

She-Hulk arrives to the MCU! Tatiana Maslany will portray Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk and Tim Roth returns as the Abomination and Hulk himself, Mark Ruffalo, will appear in the series. Directed Kat Coiro and Anu Valia, She-Hulk is coming to #DisneyPlus