Page 125 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2205
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Immortal Hulk: King in Black #1 variant by Joe Bennett

Kinda disappointed Ewing’s doing a silent issue for the King in Black tie-in. Outside of Morrison’s New X-Men silent issue I don’t think I’ve ever really enjoyed those. Still it’s only a tie-in, and given how the last tie-in to Cates symbiote bs Ewing did was completely ignored I guess I can’t blame him for not going all out again.

From the interview IH posted:
    Nrama: Once Immortal Hulk wraps up, will you continue on with Bruce Banner or the Hulk in another context?

Ewing: I might have a little more to say about gamma, and some of the more cosmic ideas in the run. But I think once this series sees its last issue, I'll have said everything I have to say about Bruce Banner and his alters. Hulk writers do return, so never say never, but I'm probably not going to do more than the equivalent of sending a Xmas card unless there's another long-form story that grabs me by the throat and doesn't let me go. Having two of those about the same character seems unlikely.
    Expected but I’ll still miss Ewing. I’m guessing he’ll be touching on gamma and the cosmic stuff in SWORD? Or Guardians perhaps? Wonder how he’ll handle that and if he’ll keep the horror vibe. Looks like #50 will be oversized just like #25 was so that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    From the interview IH posted:

Expected but I’ll still miss Ewing. I’m guessing he’ll be touching on gamma and the cosmic stuff in SWORD? Or Guardians perhaps? Wonder how he’ll handle that and if he’ll keep the horror vibe. Looks like #50 will be oversized just like #25 was so that makes me happy.
    I wonder how it can go bigger and and crazier than #25 itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Immortal Hulk #40 sets Bruce Banner on the path to the "biggest wringer, and biggest payoff" he's faced yet

https://www.gamesradar.com/immortal-...hes-faced-yet/

Great interview with Ewing here.

Cool that he aknowledges Bennet's work on Paul Jenkin's run here. The Devil Hulk in those issues was much skinnier, but I think that was more the way John Romita Jr drew him when Devil trapped Bruce in a 'dream world' inside the mindscape so Joe followed that.

Funny thing is the two Hulks that were restraining him were Joe and Savage! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Im...vilHulkAlt.jpg Now they mostly get along with the guy and are not sure what to do without him.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Cool that he aknowledges Bennet's work on Paul Jenkin's run here. The Devil Hulk in those issues was much skinnier, but I think that was more the way John Romita Jr drew him when Devil trapped Bruce in a 'dream world' inside the mindscape so Joe followed that.

Funny thing is the two Hulks that were restraining him were Joe and Savage! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Im...vilHulkAlt.jpg Now they mostly get along with the guy and are not sure what to do without him.
    JRJr's "Devil Hulk" sometimes looked like Jar Jar Binks, some fans joked about it (me included).

MAESTRO VARIANT COVER by Joe Bennett

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Kinda disappointed Ewing’s doing a silent issue for the King in Black tie-in. Outside of Morrison’s New X-Men silent issue I don’t think I’ve ever really enjoyed those. Still it’s only a tie-in, and given how the last tie-in to Cates symbiote bs Ewing did was completely ignored I guess I can’t blame him for not going all out again.
    Same, it's pretty obvious Al is being forced to do this issue because Marvel wants to pump out a record number of tie-ins for an event, but at the same time make them as cheap as possible by not having any text here. Honestly it's a book that's not really worth picking up, especially since i don't wanna support this lazy practice from Marvel.

BANNED

Ewing loves to dabble in the cosmic hierarchy and seeing as he has established Gamma as being extremely important for everything in Marvel, we can expect him to write about it every chance his gets and expand more on it, possibly in the Guardians book or somewhere else where it's appropriate, which is really great news i would hate for him to have built all this up with cosmic and gamma radiation, TOAA and TOBA only for it to be ignored or discarded after the series ends.

I wonder how it can go bigger and and crazier than #25 itself!
    Well assuming it's not just hype on Ewings end, one easier way is to make the vision of issue #33 come true, except unlike Evil Banner we get one non-evil one in fact he already hinted at this on twitter. When you think about it how else is the final confrontation between Hulk and TOBA gonna be anyways? He will have to bring out some uber Hulk or something and them smashing each other across all cosmos, something probably insane like that is my guess.

BANNED

Btw that Avengers thing that was mentioned a few weeks/months ago where Hulk and other Avengers were joining it, yea it turned out to be something incredibly stupid, in fact i wont even talk about it but i will mention that it's all the Avengers wearing mech suits to fight dinosaurs, aliens, martians, etc...
    Yea i am just as baffled as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Btw that Avengers thing that was mentioned a few weeks/months ago where Hulk and other Avengers were joining it, yea it turned out to be something incredibly stupid, in fact i wont even talk about it but i will mention that it's all the Avengers wearing mech suits to fight dinosaurs, aliens, martians, etc...
    Yea i am just as baffled as everyone else.
    i think an avengers fan slashed cebulski's tires or something
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    i think an avengers fan slashed cebulski's tires or something
    I think Marvel saw an easy opportunity at another gimmick where they can sell a new line of toys.

Honestly wouldn't even care if it was just for that but wasn't part of the main Marvel universe, but this seems to be... So some big brain person at Marvel is gonna need to explain to me why guys like Hulk/Thor need to wear mech suits and have it make sense.

AVENGERS MECH STRIKE! LOL.

I'm actually relieved it's not something "serious".

BANNED

AVENGERS MECH STRIKE! LOL.

I'm actually relieved it's not something "serious".
    I mean it looks like it's still cannon.... Also it's gonna have Thanos in it... so yea prepare to see Mecha Thanos... This is so dumb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I mean it looks like it's still cannon.... Also it's gonna have Thanos in it... so yea prepare to see Mecha Thanos... This is so dumb lol.
    With Mecha Infinity Stones!