Page 111 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2205
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Obviously I don't know if it was actually abandoned and Ewing never commented on it, but around issue #26 Namor was also dealing with environmental plots in his own mini and Avengers so it was a bit obvious what was likely going down when he decided to teamup with Bruce randomly in a restaurant. I'm not sure if it's because Ewing got a sudden influx of new projects or somesuch but something changed and Xenmu got involved instead.
    Ah, so this was just speculation then! No need to reply to my other post.
    Last edited by Jness; 10-17-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

It's kind of funny-or foreshadowing-in that diner conversation that Cho is wondering what happened to "his" Hulk, The Green Scar, and said he was one of the more heroic incarnations (along with the Professor)....and now we've got a Green Scar who definitely isn't (although of course the Leader is controlling him).

Maybe because the Green Scar was dormant was part of what allowed the Leader to get a hold of him.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Maestro is getting another mini next year from PAD. Sounds like he's taking more of an "immortal" approach. Also, he's gonna be fighting a lot f heavy-hitters
    https://www.gamesradar.com/evil-hulk...eries-in-2021/

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Maestro is getting another mini next year from PAD. Sounds like he's taking more of an "immortal" approach. Also, he's gonna be fighting a lot f heavy-hitters

It seems Immortal Hulk came to stay.

BANNED

Now this, THIS is what i have been waiting for. I always said a 5 issue mini series is too short to tell everything that lead up to Maestro becoming the Maestro, but with 10 issues it should be enough to watch him fully transform from the Hulk we know and love to an evil tyrant.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 10-20-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Immortal Hulk's getting another one-shot, by Declan Shalvey. There's preview images and more info in the link: https://www.gamesradar.com/immortal-...line-one-shot/

Ultimate Member

I wonder if the other immortals are going to be the Pantheon. They would have been in a good position to survive.

Immortal Hulk's getting another one-shot, by Declan Shalvey. There's preview images and more info in the link: https://www.gamesradar.com/immortal-...line-one-shot/

Could be good. I don't know Shalvey's writing enough, but I do like his art!

BANNED

Juggernaut #2 was great, Fabian did his research on Hulk, he definitely got Hulks character right, a few nods to the Immortal Hulk series and even a funny nod to a Hulk classic "Hulk like beans" which made me chuckle. The fight went better than i hoped honestly.

Maestro #3 is finally picking up some steam for me, now we get to see the real Maestro.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    I liked Hulk’s reaction to “normal people”. While it doesn’t say whether he considered the other superheroes his friends, it does say that he doesn’t consider them to be “sheeple” like the other citizens who feared him.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It doesn't mention in this mini so far if the Juggernaut was weaker than he usually is, but DH just absolutely WRECKED Jugg's lol.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    It doesn't mention in this mini so far if the Juggernaut was weaker than he usually is, but DH just absolutely WRECKED Jugg's lol.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Cyttorak gives power to his avatars based on how destructive they are. The more mindful Juggernaut has to be weaker. (of course, there's always narrative weight too...)
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    spoilers:
    Cyttorak gives power to his avatars based on how destructive they are. The more mindful Juggernaut has to be weaker. (of course, there's always narrative weight too...)
    end of spoilers
    That rule applied to the old Juggs and his old armor, we dunno what kind of deal he made with Cytorak and this new armor of his, i suppose everything will get revealed in time. Juggy was still said to be one of the strongest beings on the planet even now.
    Still Hulk, especially Devil being physically stronger than Juggy isnt anything surprising, i dont think there is anyone stronger in terms of raw physical strength, even DC threw a nod to Hulk last year in Doomsday Clock by saying he is stronger than Doomsday. I think in the minds of most writers, Hulk is to physical strength what Flash is to speed.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 10-21-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    That rule applied to the old Juggs and his old armor, we dunno what kind of deal he made with Cytorak and this new armor of his, i suppose everything will get revealed in time. Juggy was still said to be one of the strongest beings on the planet even now.
    Still Hulk, especially Devil being physically stronger than Juggy isnt anything surprising, i dont think there is anyone stringer in terms of raw physical strength, even DC threw a nod to Hulk last year in Doomsday clock by saying he is stronger than Doomsday. I think in the minds of most writers, Hulk is to physical strength what Flash is to speed.
    That's correct. When you think raw strength/physical power, you think of the Hulk. The Strongest One There Is.

Time for Joe Bennett art goodness:

COMMISSIONS

-John Byrne and Terry Austin homage.