Page 65 of 147 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Immortal Hulk #35 preview! The mindscape never looked that cool!

https://weirdsciencemarvelcomics.com...lk-35-preview/
    Bad ass!
    Like I stated on another MB, but I've not been a fan of Bennett's Earth X/gorilla-jawed looking Hulk. The graphic transformations are a trip and really show how painful this transformations are, but that face...ehhhhhh. I have loved how his style has evolved since his first stint on the Hulk waaaay back when but seeing Hawthorne's rendition of the old-school style Hulk is a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's definitely Devil Hulk, we saw the red eye glow on Joe's instagram

Attachment 98607
    The Devil Hulk has been using The Savage Hulk's body much like Joe has been stuck in Banner's. In the mindscape he's still all snaky.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    It's definitely Devil Hulk, we saw the red eye glow on Joe's instagram

Attachment 98607
    Strange, it's never been shown like that up until now.

Maybe it's red on the mental plane to distinguish between all the Hulks?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So if those three are in the mindscape, who has the body? Green Scar, Joe?

I'm guessing the bad stuff that's implied in issue #36's cover is what's going to happen when DH gets out.
    It’s possible that Bruce still has the body. It’s been shown both PAD and Jenkins’ runs that Bruce can enter the mindscape and talk with the hulks while still remaining in the control of their body in the real world. Bruce and Gray hulk especially would have confrontations/conversations in Bruce’s dreams. So maybe Bruce is asleep or dreaming here.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post

I believe it's the case.

Astonishing Member

Devil Hulk is the main hulk right now, Grey Fixit is in Bruce body, we seen Green Scar, am I the only one crossing my fingers for the appearance eventuall the Professor persona, I guess its my fond memories of the 90s and that era lol I love all PAD run, athough the Keown/Gary Frank era is the one I have the most sentimental feelings for.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Devil Hulk is the main hulk right now, Grey Fixit is in Bruce body, we seen Green Scar, am I the only one crossing my fingers for the appearance eventuall the Professor persona, I guess its my fond memories of the 90s and that era lol I love all PAD run, athough the Keown/Gary Frank era is the one I have the most sentimental feelings for.

The image was posted on Joe Bennett’s IG a few months ago. A prediction I made on the HMB, was that the Bruce we see in front here, will be revealed to be “The Professor” incarnation. So what happened to “Joe Fixit” happened to him as well.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post

Could be Guilt Hulk. Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Could be Guilt Hulk. Who knows
    Guilt Hulk popping up again would be an interesting tie-in to Brian Banner being set to be the finale boss alongside Leader. Guilt was based on Brian’s abuse of Bruce as a child right?

Is it my imagination, or is the Green Scar's head really swollen in that image? Like... Leader-like swollen.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Guilt Hulk popping up again would be an interesting tie-in to Brian Banner being set to be the finale boss alongside Leader. Guilt was based on Brian’s abuse of Bruce as a child right?
    That would be cool if its guilt hulk. I still want Ewing to bring in professor Hulk. In fact i would love him to write a comic on professor hulk. 20 issues or more than. Professor hulk hasn't been around for more than 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Is it my imagination, or is the Green Scar's head really swollen in that image? Like... Leader-like swollen.
    Psyclop is there too. and that statue there looks a lot like Jarella.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So if those three are in the mindscape, who has the body? Green Scar, Joe?

I'm guessing the bad stuff that's implied in issue #36's cover is what's going to happen when DH gets out.
    Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I actually think the reverse. I imagine the whole “wake up kid” stuff happens as Devil Hulk tries to snap Bruce out of it. The Leader seems to be manipulating things somehow...maybe he’s what causes the massacre we see on the cover of 36
    Somehow? I think it's rather clear that he either hollowed out Green Scar (like we saw he did to Brian) and wears his form or just controls him (but the first is more probable).

And it seems that I was partially wrong.
    spoilers:
    Joe seems to be free, and he didn't give any obvious hints of being controlled by the Leader like Green Scar did.
    Also, Leader is up to his old Middletown tricks. Wonder, what powers will Jackie get since I'm sure that she wasn't just randomly killed off.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Wow, that really felt like a "happy ending" issue lol. Really dug the character development between Hulk and Bruce in the mindscape, also, was it just me or was it just me or was it really cathartic when Bruce finally grew a pare and stood up to Betty instead of just cowering back? Sure it made Betty leave for an indefinite amount of time, but it was worth it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    And it seems that I was partially wrong.
    spoilers:
    Joe seems to be free, and he didn't give any obvious hints of being controlled by the Leader like Green Scar did.
    Also, Leader is up to his old Middletown tricks. Wonder, what powers will Jackie get since I'm sure that she wasn't just randomly killed off.
    end of spoilers
    I think everyone there was actually killed. But since Gamma Mutates don't stay dead, some of them will of course will come back as living metaphores. My bet is Jackie's gonna be some sorta empathisist.