Page 79 of 147 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2205

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Where's that from?

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Where's that from?
    journey into mystery #627, good issue that ties into the grander Marvel cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

Ross has been doing career defining work on this run. Seriously he’s really been pushing himself and stepping outside his comfort zone. God I can’t wait to get the omnibuses once Ewing finishes his run, I hope he does new covers for those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    journey into mystery #627, good issue that ties into the grander Marvel cosmos
    Cool! I should have kept reading that series!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Ross has been doing career defining work on this run. Seriously he’s really been pushing himself and stepping outside his comfort zone. God I can’t wait to get the omnibuses once Ewing finishes his run, I hope he does new covers for those as well.
    When the series is finished, it'll be hard to think of other comic book runs with this level of art.

And I'm not even about Bennett's art, who's already one of the Hulk's greats. He will be a legend. He's done unbelievable things with this book, and He gets better and better; we have not seen his best yet.

Cool! I should have kept reading that series!

When the series is finished, it'll be hard to think of other comic book runs with this level of art.

And I'm not even about Bennett's art, who's already one of the Hulk's greats. He will be a legend. He's done unbelievable things with this book, and He gets better and better; we have not seen his best yet.
    Immortal Hulk has been a massive breakout for him for sure, just as it has for Ewing. I do wonder where he goes next, with the end of the series in sight. Be really weird to see him do a “regular” cape book after he’s shown how well he can do body horror. But then he probably doesn’t want to be pigeonholed as the “horror” guy. He’s definitely one of my all time favorite Hulk artists along with MacFarlene, Frank, Pagulayan, and McGuinness.

Fantastic Member

[edit: needed to read up thread, ignore]
    Last edited by Jness; 08-10-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Immortal Hulk has been a massive breakout for him for sure, just as it has for Ewing. I do wonder where he goes next, with the end of the series in sight. Be really weird to see him do a “regular” cape book after he’s shown how well he can do body horror. But then he probably doesn’t want to be pigeonholed as the “horror” guy. He’s definitely one of my all time favorite Hulk artists along with MacFarlene, Frank, Pagulayan, and McGuinness.
    Yeah, I'm curious to see where he's going after IH, too. Most of all, I'm curious about who will write the Hulk after Ewing. It's hard not to think about who's coming next. I know that, after a run like that (and Hulk being a top/hot character), Marvel's going to bring top talent, either established or rising star. I'm still nervous, though.

I'm wondering why he hasn't done any of his one-hero based oversized one-shots like he did with several Justice League affiliated characters, years ago. "War", "Hope", etc.

Immortal Hulk being news in the biggest Horror genre website, Bloody Disgusting

The Immortal Hulk’ Brings Horror Back to Marvel’s Greatest Monster [Comics]

https://bloody-disgusting.com/comics...onster-comics/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

I absolutely love that Buscema art call back.

One of my favorite Hulk artist of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm wondering why he hasn't done any of his one-hero based oversized one-shots like he did with several Justice League affiliated characters, years ago. "War", "Hope", etc.
    Did those with Dini and he’s working with Busiek on Marvels. Maybe he’s pitched some but Marvel has passed? He and Ewing should totally team up for a Hulk one-shot, I’d love that.

Did those with Dini and he’s working with Busiek on Marvels. Maybe he’s pitched some but Marvel has passed? He and Ewing should totally team up for a Hulk one-shot, I’d love that.
    It would be great. Or, at least, He could keep doing the covers for the next Hulk ongoing.

It would be great. Or, at least, He could keep doing the covers for the next Hulk ongoing.
    Speaking of that, post-Ewing would you guys want to keep the Immortal title, revert back to Incredible, or go with a new moniker?

Spectacular Member

Speaking of that, post-Ewing would you guys want to keep the Immortal title, revert back to Incredible, or go with a new moniker?
    It depends on the status quo of the hulk after the end of issue # 50. Going back to incredible after immortal seems like a downgrade, but if Spidey can have 3 different monikers, then why not Hulk.