Page 129 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2205
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I was thinking, Devil Hulk said he locked up in pieces a version of Hulk that's just pure rage and doesn't care who it hurts and then he said this

Attachment 102555

So now i am wondering was this foreshadowing, now that Devil Hulk is gone are Joe and Savage unaware that they are in big trouble and that this locked up version of Hulk might escape?
    Oh man. I can totally see this happening. That’ll be craaaaaaazy!
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I guess that's a big possibility; this unleashed mindless Hulk might finally escape.

Immortal Hulk Homage by Fabio Lima Jansen

Wow that’s a great approximation of Bennett.

Ultimate Member

Just read Maestro #4.

I don’t like the way the fight between Hercules and Hulk went at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Just read Maestro #4.

Well, in this issue We've learned Maestro is really, really weak. :/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Well, in this issue We've learned Maestro is really, really weak. :/
    Exactly.

By extension it means Professor Hulk was quite weak. Which is disappointing.

BANNED

Actually we learn that Maestro didn't come from Professor Hulk who went crazy, this was all Banner, it was Banners mind both Hercules and Rick state this.

Which is interesting, but that also means he is one of the weakest versions of Hulk unfortunately as he has troubles getting angry and instead when he fights a strong opponent the "logical" side of his brain kicks in and he basically surrenders thinking it's easier to just trick them later on than to outmuscle them now.

Also PAD definitely overuses/recycles some stuff, this was like the 3rd time i saw him reference the "Hulk smashing Loki" from Avengers move.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 11-25-2020 at 06:23 AM.

Exactly.

By extension it means Professor Hulk was quite weak. Which is disappointing.
    Professor, with that "fail-safe" limitation has never been impressive, imo. :/

Ultimate Member

Hmm, I don't know what's more disappointing.

Frankly, this Maestro mini is underwhelming. I think the biggest misstep is a lack of focus on Bruce's mindset. Without having a firm grip on point A, his journey to point B, C, etc becomes muddled.

But also disappointing is people who treat this mini as nothing but vs. thread fodder :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Hmm, I don't know what's more disappointing.

Frankly, this Maestro mini is underwhelming. I think the biggest misstep is a lack of focus on Bruce's mindset. Without having a firm grip on point A, his journey to point B, C, etc becomes muddled.

But also disappointing is people who treat this mini as nothing but vs. thread fodder :P
    Honestly, I always felt this is what the Maestro was in general.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Why are people upset because Maestro hulk lost to Maestro Hercules? Ya'll call it a disapointment because Maestro hulk lost the fight easily lol. Come on. They've already explain the fact that Maestro hulk is weak and Banner fully in control, preventing him from not getting stronger the madder he gets. Its funny how Maestro hulk surrender but also had a plan on beating Hercules by using Vapor. He killed Vapor with a icy gun. Maestro is cold killer. Maestro hulk is one of the weakest version of hulk and this maestro hasn't been exposed by radiation at all, i guess.

Just read Maestro #4.

Because you want Maestro hulk to win, right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I was thinking, Devil Hulk said he locked up in pieces a version of Hulk that's just pure rage and doesn't care who it hurts and then he said this

Attachment 102555

So now i am wondering was this foreshadowing, now that Devil Hulk is gone are Joe and Savage unaware that they are in big trouble and that this locked up version of Hulk might escape?
    Which means we might be getting more than 50 issues

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Why are people upset because Maestro hulk lost to Maestro Hercules? Ya'll call it a disapointment because Maestro hulk lost the fight easily lol. Come on. They've already explain the fact that Maestro hulk is weak and Banner fully in control, preventing him from not getting stronger the madder he gets. Its funny how Maestro hulk surrender but also had a plan on beating Hercules by using Vapor. He killed Vapor with a icy gun. Maestro is cold killer. Maestro hulk is one of the weakest version of hulk and this maestro hasn't been exposed by radiation at all, i guess.
    I agree, honestly it wouldn't make sense and would be boring if EVERY single Hulk incarnation won fights just by the standard equation, get madder = get stronger and out muscle your opponent. I like that not all Hulks are like this, Fixit for instance would use his cunning to win fights at times, Professor Hulk would use his smarts, Maestro uses planning/prepping. While out muscling every opponent is left to your Savage/Gravage incarnations.

And on top of that this isn't Maestro at his prime yet as mentioned, in his prime he manhandled Professor Hulk without problems, he is probably a decade or so away from that.