Page 135 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2205
    BANNED

Great news for Jen but really bad news for Hulk.

Hulk gets his ass kicked by Abomination and the final showdown is She-Hulk vs Abomination where she kicks his ass.

Man they need to just completely reboot Hulk in the MCU, get a new actor and try to do a more darker version where they can do an Immortal Hulk series.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

Hulk gets his ass kicked by Abomination and the final showdown is She-Hulk vs Abomination where she kicks his ass.

Man they need to just completely reboot Hulk in the MCU, get a new actor and try to do a more darker version where they can do an Immortal Hulk series.
    I’m super bummed Hulk is just being shoved to the side and abandoned. Honestly can’t we just get a Hulk animated series or something? Non-MCU that draws more heavily on the comics and portrays Hulk as more morally ambiguous? It’s a cruel joke that my favorite Marvel character and my favorite DC character are in the exact same position. Hulk used to be one of the most popular Marvel characters but the MCU has basically sidelined him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m super bummed Hulk is just being shoved to the side and abandoned. Honestly can’t we just get a Hulk animated series or something? Non-MCU that draws more heavily on the comics and portrays Hulk as more morally ambiguous? It’s a cruel joke that my favorite Marvel character and my favorite DC character are in the exact same position. Hulk used to be one of the most popular Marvel characters but the MCU has basically sidelined him.
    Yea the Universal thing has hurt him a lot it would seem. So my guess is he dies in the She-Hulk series, gets killed by Abomination which makes Jen angry enough to fight and beat him and that's the end of Hulk in the MCU for the next 10 or so years.

Bummer. Is this confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

I doubt he's going to fight at all given the state of his arm. He probably realizes he doesn't stand a chance against Blonsky the way he is now so Jen has to do it.

Which, yeah, sucks that this is where MCU Hulk is at now but Marvel's made their bed there.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Finally, the Immortal Hulk #41 preview!

https://www.gamesradar.com/immortal-hulk-41-preview/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I doubt he's going to fight at all given the state of his arm. He probably realizes he doesn't stand a chance against Blonsky the way he is now so Jen has to do it.

Which, yeah, sucks that this is where MCU Hulk is at now but Marvel's made their bed there.
    He wont be given a choice, Abomination will attack him and because of his handicap he will lose against him, Bruce's death is gonna give Jen the motive and anger to beat Blonsky at the end.

Yea MCU screwed up with Hulk so now he is basically dead weight for them and the best thing to do is to do the same as they did with Tony and Cap and what they will likely do with Thor which is to retire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

What's the point of a hulk who doesn't fight?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I wonder if we will ever see Blake's Sterns as the Leader again.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I wonder if we will ever see Blake's Sterns as the Leader again.
    I hope so! Could be a great villain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    What's the point of a hulk who doesn't fight?
    You'd be amazed. I can think of a lot of uses for the Hulk that don't require fighting.

The idea that he constantly has to be at war with something can be really limiting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    You'd be amazed. I can think of a lot of uses for the Hulk that don't require fighting.

The idea that he constantly has to be at war with something can be really limiting.
    The struggle, whether it's physical or mental, whether it's external or internal is honestly what defines Hulk for me.

So a Hulk that doesn't fight SOMETHING just doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    She-Hulk arrives to the MCU! Tatiana Maslany will portray Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk and Tim Roth returns as the Abomination and Hulk himself, Mark Ruffalo, will appear in the series. Directed Kat Coiro and Anu Valia, She-Hulk is coming to #DisneyPlus
    very cool.

Regarding the... speculation... that some folks have engaged in already, for the record the exact plot specifics have not been leaked, despite Mr. Ruffalo's reputation. I'm not inclined to react at all until the episodes start coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post

Like what? Being worded? Being stuck as Banner being the smart guy and providing exposition for Jen?

That sounds absolutely horrible. You have to remember that most of us Hulk fans are fans of him BECAUSE he's this angry, violent and tragic character doomed to perpetual violence, loss, and loneliness, not inspite of it.

There are countless superheroes who offer a more optimistic story than the Hulk. If I wanted to read something more upbeat I'd read one of those.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Like what? Being worded? Being stuck as Banner being the smart guy and providing exposition for Jen?

That sounds absolutely horrible. You have to remember that most of us Hulk fans are fans of him BECAUSE he's this angry, violent and tragic character doomed to perpetual violence, loss, and loneliness, not inspite of it.

There are countless superheroes who offer a more optimistic story than the Hulk. If I wanted to read something more upbeat I'd read one of those.
    You make him sound so "one note".