Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2205
    Fantastic Member

I liked the transformation page, although I'd imagine people who aren't a fan of indies will probably dislike it.

I wonder what everyone thinks about all the casual killing. Usually that's a good sign of someone who's take isn't going to mesh well with fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    I liked the transformation page, although I'd imagine people who aren't a fan of indies will probably dislike it.

I wonder what everyone thinks about all the casual killing. Usually that's a good sign of someone who's take isn't going to mesh well with fans.
    The casual killing was not to my liking. Besides that I found the story pretty thin and oddly paced. The art was nice though.

Threshing Place reminded me of the old Bixby Hulk show. Predictable writing but still enjoyable thanks to the Del Mundo art.

Ultimate Member

The Thresing Place was just "OK".

I really have a problem with the Immortal Hulk casually killing random mooks. Lemire wrote Hulk like a gamma irradiated "Sin Eater".

Hulk killing isn't a problem but the way it was depicted in this book was just off.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I really have a problem with the Immortal Hulk casually killing random mooks. Lemire wrote Hulk like a gamma irradiated "Sin Eater".

Hulk killing isn't a problem but the way it was depicted in this book was just off.
    Agreed. The problem with mass slaughter is that it lessens the impact of killing overall. Comes across as 'eh'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Yep, while it was nice seeing Devil Hulk who has been put on hold for a while now in his own series, i think Lemire went a bit overboard with him just casually killing people without any shred of mercy, i know these were not the nicest people but it's not like they were running a Nazi pedophile ring or something.

I liked the transformation Hulk had, his body and organs were all over the place.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I liked Threshing Place. Very straightforward mystery story, with good writing. The art was my favorite part!

The Hulk just destroyed the President's Walk of Fame star.
    https://www.cbr.com/president-trumps...essed-as-hulk/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Yep, while it was nice seeing Devil Hulk who has been put on hold for a while now in his own series, i think Lemire went a bit overboard with him just casually killing people without any shred of mercy, i know these were not the nicest people but it's not like they were running a Nazi pedophile ring or something.

I liked the transformation Hulk had, his body and organs were all over the place.
    Yeah, the Devil Hulk's last appearence was him apparently also under Xemnu's spell ("What's a Hulk?") which probably weakened him enough mentally for Green Scar/Leader to chain him up.

Funny thing is in the Jenkins run it was Savage, Joe and Professor who restrained Devil Hulk. Now it looks like they might help set him free.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

https://twitter.com/CarlosMagno1312/...02943036063744

Hulk either joins or fights the Avengers in a comic series coming out next year, which comic series i am not sure, my money is on a new Avengers relaunch with a new creative team.

Hulk either joins or fights the Avengers in a comic series coming out next year, which comic series i am not sure, my money is on a new Avengers relaunch with a new creative team.
    Keep Hulk outta the Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Keep Hulk outta the Avengers.
    I agree, i don't like Hulk being a "team player" it just doesn't work with him, especially current Hulk.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Crappy news. Really, they can't leave the character alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Crappy news. Really, they can't leave the character alone.
    To be fair reading the tweet it's entirely possible Magnos got a Hulk gig and a separate Avengers gig, not even a crossover, let alone Hulk joining the team.

Spectacular Member

I’d rather have the hulk rejoin the defenders( original line-up) instead. Ewing teased that in the best defense mini series.