Page 12 of 147 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Immortal hulk great power kinda tiein into spiderman one more day. The part where the hulk said you made everyone forget about who you are. Banner forget, but i don't forget. That is definitely a tie in. The writer acknowledge that comic. it means he was not affected by the effects of One More Day i.e. Mephisto saving Aunt May in exchange for wiping out all traces of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's relationship and marriage , it means Hulk and Mephisto are the only people who know that Peter Parker and Mary Jane were married and it shows how powerful Hulk's demon (TOBA) is confirming what Mephisto said previously. The continuity is excellent here, which is not always the case in modern comics.

IF they want a way to get Peter and MJW back, this is how they open the door. It would make for a fantastic story. There's great chemistry between Hulk/Banner and Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Xemnu looks pretty creepy in the previews. Honestly hope he gets reasserted as the world ending threat he used to be, capable of enthralling the entire planet.
    is xemnu the last of his planet's intelligent life? why is he so zeroed in on conquering Earth?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Immortal hulk great power kinda tiein into spiderman one more day. The part where the hulk said you made everyone forget about who you are. Banner forget, but i don't forget. That is definitely a tie in. The writer acknowledge that comic. it means he was not affected by the effects of One More Day i.e. Mephisto saving Aunt May in exchange for wiping out all traces of Peter Parker and Mary Jane's relationship and marriage , it means Hulk and Mephisto are the only people who know that Peter Parker and Mary Jane were married and it shows how powerful Hulk's demon (TOBA) is confirming what Mephisto said previously. The continuity is excellent here, which is not always the case in modern comics.

IF they want a way to get Peter and MJW back, this is how they open the door. It would make for a fantastic story. There's great chemistry between Hulk/Banner and Spider-Man.
    It was garbage, i hope Tom Taylor never touches a Hulk comic, he can write Spider-Man/Banner bromance comics all he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post

I think people are making a lot of assumptions about Hulk's memory being because TOBA is greater than Mephisto.

It might be because subconsciously everyone remembers but only Hulk can fully because he's tied so deeply to Banner's subconscious.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Are you talking about Immortal Hulk Great Power? That wasn't written by Lemire, but Tom Taylor and personally i would want him to stay as far away from Hulk as possible lol.
    Ugh. Omg. I can’t believe I brainfarted that hard. I was just reading about the upcoming Lemire one shot, when talking about this issue. So embarrassing.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d love to see what Ewing and Bennett could do with a story involving the Wendigo. He’s ripe with potential for the horror treatment. Maybe even bring in the Great Beasts of Canada with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I think people are making a lot of assumptions about Hulk's memory being because TOBA is greater than Mephisto.

It might be because subconsciously everyone remembers but only Hulk can fully because he's tied so deeply to Banner's subconscious.
    This was my interpretation as well

BANNED

The Immortal Hulk #31 - Preview

BANNED

BANNED

Incredible Hulk #105 Recreation

BANNED

Tales to Astonish #93 Recreation

BANNED

Incredible Hulk #372 Recreation

The preview looks interesting. But I'm not too familiar with Xemnu. What are his/its abilities?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The preview looks interesting. But I'm not too familiar with Xemnu. What are his/its abilities?
    He can project hypnotic rays, which can penetrate most materials and be projected over great distances. These rays make exposed individual obedient to his will and even makes them view Xemnu as a wise and benevolent leader.( I assume this what he will do in this week’s upcoming issue)

Also, he can reform his body when it gets destroyed and he is able to possess other host bodies.

Immortal Hulk meets World War Hulk.jpg

Looks like Immortal Hulk will finally meet the Green Scar Hulk, or World War Hulk in an upcoming issue. Credit to TheAcidSkull for posting this on Comicvine.