Page 133 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2205

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Anybody re-read some of Jenkins and Mckeever's Devil Hulk stuff? Devil Hulk in Incredible Hulk #30 in particular seems to be particularly evil, saying he plans to kill Samson and Angela (A side character in Hulk at the time, she pretty much been in character limbo ever since). Kind of a bit different from Ewing's version; although I think this might be explained away by Bruce altering his perception of the Devil Hulk somehow due to his fears as I think was implied.
    Yes Ewing retconned it by having it so that Bruce’s fear of Devil Hulk caused all of Devil’s previous attempts to reach out to Bruce to come out as just violent threats to everything Bruce loved. However I still think Devil retains the core attribute Jenkins gave him of being Bruce’s personification of the hate Bruce feels towards the outside world for how it treats him, while now also being Bruce’s desire for a protective father figure.

BANNED

Unfortunately a bunch of Immortal Hulk comics starting from IH 42 forward have been delayed for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Unfortunately a bunch of Immortal Hulk comics starting from IH 42 forward have been delayed for a few weeks.
    ****. Maybe the constant schedule is taking it’s toll on Bennett? Amazing to have one artist draw so many issues for so long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    ****. Maybe the constant schedule is taking it’s toll on Bennett? Amazing to have one artist draw so many issues for so long.
    A bunch of other comics are getting pushed as well, so i am not exactly sure what's the cause of it but pretty much every issue that was suppose to come out in December, January and February is being pushed to the next month.

There were delays this Spring and Summer due to Covid, and now that we're in a spike/second wave that could have a similar effect.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

That’s a shame. But for a run like this, I’d wait for as long as it takes.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    That’s a shame. But for a run like this, I’d wait for as long as it takes.
    Agreed. Sometimes these delays are unnecessarily annoying.

But if waiting longer is part of the cost to take this journey with Banner and Fixit and the Hulk's, I'll gladly pay it.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

I can barely believe Immortal Hulk #41 is gonna be already out next week. I need my Hulk fix.

BANNED

MAESTRO: WAR & PAX

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    MAESTRO: WAR & PAX

While I maintain that PAD is the best Hulk writer, I do think his form has been off with Maestro. Hopefully we'll see a return to form.

One thing is for sure: Marvel's Hulk trailers are pretty good.

And the art on this book looks great too, unlike what you've got on Maestro.

BANNED

They sure know how to hype things up, but kinda fail short on delivering on that hype. PAD is unfortunately past his prime and every decision he makes regarding Maestro has been disappointing... like i still can't believe he had Hercules be named Maestro first it makes no sense and does not fit Hercules whatsoever...

They sure know how to hype things up, but kinda fail short on delivering on that hype. PAD is unfortunately past his prime and every decision he makes regarding Maestro has been disappointing... like i still can't believe he had Hercules be named Maestro first it makes no sense and does not fit Hercules whatsoever...
    Yeah, clearly past his prime. I do hope him to up his game on this next series, even though I can't say I have much faith.

Marvel adjusts Immortal Hulk schedule for next three months

The Marvel hit series Immortal Hulk is revising its schedule for the next three months, nixing a plan to do more twice-monthly issues.

While Immortal Hulk #41 remains on track to go on sale December 16, issue #42 which was also originally scheduled for December has been pushed back to January - with the next two issues delayed as a result.

Originally scheduled for December 30, Immortal Hulk #42 has been pushed back two weeks to January 13.

As a result, Immortal Hulk #43 moves three weeks back (January 13 to February 3), and Immortal #44 moves a full four weeks back (from February 3 to March 4).

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-ad...-three-months/