Page 19 of 147 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Holly crap, how did i not see this before? These are some really MAJOR revelation.

It may have been limited to his Patreon supporters?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    It may have been limited to his Patreon supporters?
    Well it's been posted on twitter since early February, i guess we just were not paying attention to this particular artist, but i'll definitely be paying attention now, there is still plenty of time till IH 33

Fantastic Member

Ah ha! Figured it out!

spoilers:

So, here's my further speculation..

Let's go back to Civil War II/Avengers No Road Home.. Bruce died. Died very upset at the collected heroes. After the actions of the Illuminati and now all of the Avengers he'd have to be pretty angry at everyone.

Which brings us to when Devil Hulk took over.

And what happened last time he took over? He created this elaborate mindscape to occupy everyone and lock personalities away. But which personality resisted the most? Bruce and Savage. Savage has the most resistance to mental attacks of all the personalities, he's blocked Onslaught, etc. The others have less resistance, with Bruce being pretty resistant too.

When Devil took over, Savage was out and about fighting Guilt Hulk while the others were tied up. We see now that Savage is breaking loose from Devil's control.

Skipping ahead...

Solicits say the simulacrum is breaking and Bruce is resisting. Simulacrum would be a good way to describe what Devil is doing. If Bruce (and Savage to a degree) break out of that illusion, then the illusion falls apart. Hence the "Hulk" splitting into smaller Hulks. And with Bruce and Green Scar being on the same page he'd separate from Devil and become more heroic, thus avoiding the 25th issue future. Devil appears locked away with a renewed heroic Hulk to face the Leader once and for all.

Maybe Xemnu goes after Devil who's less resistance and breaks the simulacrum since he's facing attacks from inside and out.. maybe Devil has to turn to Green Scar.. who knows how it unfolds, but it's going to get really interesting really soon.

Furthermore..
    Devil specifically limited Fixit. Fixit was the one who convinced Bruce to free Professor. So, that's another point for this idea, I think.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cth; 02-27-2020 at 05:03 PM.

BANNED

Ah ha! Figured it out!

spoilers:

Let's go back to Civil War II/Avengers No Road Home.. Bruce died. Died very upset at the collected heroes. After the actions of the Illuminati and now all of the Avengers he'd have to be pretty angry at everyone.

And what happened last time he took over? He created this elaborate mindscape to occupy everyone and lock personalities away. But which personality resisted the most? Bruce and Savage. Savage has the most resistance to mental attacks of all the personalities, he's blocked Onslaught, etc. The others have less resistance, with Bruce being pretty resistant too.

When Devil took over, Savage was out and about fighting Guilt Hulk while the others were tied up. We see now that Savage is breaking loose from Devil's control.

Skipping ahead...

Solicits say the simulacrum is breaking and Bruce is resisting. Simulacrum would be a good way to describe what Devil is doing. If Bruce (and Savage to a degree) break out of that illusion, then the illusion falls apart. Hence the "Hulk" splitting into smaller Hulks. And with Bruce and Green Scar being on the same page he'd separate from Devil and become more heroic, thus avoiding the 25th issue future. Devil appears locked away with a renewed heroic Hulk to face the Leader once and for all.

Maybe Xemnu goes after Devil who's less resistance and breaks the simulacrum since he's facing attacks from inside and out.. maybe Devil has to turn to Green Scar.. who knows how it unfolds, but it's going to get really interesting really soon.

Furthermore..
    Devil specifically limited Fixit. Fixit was the one who convinced Bruce to free Professor. So, that's another point for this idea, I think.
    end of spoilers
    Interesting theory.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Good theory.

However, there are many questions: Where are they? Is it really the Devil Hulk partially chained where they're standing on? What about the Monster/Mindless Hulk that would've killed everybody and that partially appeared during Secret Empire? Devil said He was the one who kept it buried/imprisoned, and that when He (Devil) took over.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Ah ha! Figured it out!

spoilers:

Skipping ahead...

Furthermore..
    end of spoilers
    Pretty good theory, but it leaves out the roll of the Leader. One of the last pages of #25 it mentioned that nothing changed and the cosmos remained dark. This meant that the Tiding Fly that was sent backwards in time and captured by Leader will still remain in play despite the potential mindscape power struggle. Also, with the latest info about #35 and #36, we know that Leader is going to manipulate the story into a evil path.

Fantastic Member

Just to clarify..I figured it out refers to the hide tags.

BANNED

Panel from Immortal Hulk: The Threshing Place

Immortal-Hulk-Threshing-Place-page-Mike-del-Mundo-1.jpg

BANNED

The thing in the tube emerges

HULK2018037_cvr-min-1.jpg

BANNED

Looks like the Leader is gonn meet TOBA

HULK_034_006-007_INKSrev-min.jpg

BANNED

These are very interesting, looks like the thing from the tube is probably going to be TOBA's doorway into our world.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    Looks like the Leader is gonn meet TOBA

HULK_034_006-007_INKSrev-min.jpg
    That actually seems to be a flashback to a very early Leader story, where he had the Hulk get the Sphere of Ultimate Knowledge from the Watcher's vacation home, giving him knowledge of everything in the universe... until he saw something that made him go "No, not that! No more! NO MORE!" before going comatose.

I'm hyped.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    That actually seems to be a flashback to a very early Leader story, where he had the Hulk get the Sphere of Ultimate Knowledge from the Watcher's vacation home, giving him knowledge of everything in the universe... until he saw something that made him go "No, not that! No more! NO MORE!" before going comatose.

I'm hyped.
    That's a great catch, Ewing really did his research. He tied TOBA to a plot line from half a century ago so perfectly. Gotta love how much effort he puts into all of his.

I'm hyped.
    damn, that's brilliant
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I'm hyped.
    Ewing with the deep lore cuts again! Good catch.