Page 21 of 147 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

From Joe's instagram:

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Just a reminder that Immortal Hulk #32 (and #33) are close now!

.... The mirror is working? what mirror? I mean, is this a mental construct? Or something else?

the above image: is Hulk literally bursting out of Banner's flesh? I remember that skin-peeling incident from way back, circa 1990. I thought that Classic-Green Hulk would come out during the day in bouts of anger, and Gray Hulk would come out at night. of course, it didn't work out that way.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I'm surprised about the lack of promotion from Marvel about #33. It's the 750th Hulk issue; granted, not the 800th milestone but a pretty big one nonetheless.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I'm surprised about the lack of promotion from Marvel about #33. It's the 750th Hulk issue; granted, not the 800th milestone but a pretty big one nonetheless.
    I’m not. Marvel has never really promoted hulk when it comes to his milestones. Not like they do with Spidey or X-men. Nothing for his 30th or 40th anniversaries.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Probably because they don’t intend to cash in on it by renumbering. Oh well, while it would be nice to get some acknowledgement, it’s not like Hulk even needs the boost right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    I’m not. Marvel has never really promoted hulk when it comes to his milestones. Not like they do with Spidey or X-men. Nothing for his 30th or 40th anniversaries.
    Now this does piss me off a little. I really hope it’s not because of the movie rights or something as equally idiotic but we all know how Marvel can be. I really would love an issue with some “decades variant covers” like what DC is doing for their anniversary issues. But we have been getting killer Alex Ross covers with every issue so I can’t complain too much.
    Last edited by Vordan; 03-09-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time (from other forum about comics):

Thor should be the most powerful Marvel Superhero. But, it shouldn't be like how Superman rules the roost at DC.

If Thor gives the Hulk a LOVE TAP with the hammer, that should knock him out, as well as beings like Wonder Man, Superman, Silver Surfer, Wonder Woman or anybody of that upper-tier power-level. However, if he THROWS the hammer, it should be able to injure beings on the level of a Celestial or Galactus. The hammer provides a great visual, but it shouldn't be a crutch and it's power-level should remain consistant.

As far as Thor's strength, he should be stronger than the Hulk. But, the Hulk can reach Thor's level if he is able to fight him long enough without getting knocked out. And then, perhaps he may surpass Thor in strength. Only Hulk, Hercules, Leir, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Gladiator, the Champion and Thanos should be in Thor's strength class. However, Thor should be a better warrior than all of them. Hercules might be a better overall fighter, but it would be the difference between Vladimir Klitchko/boxing at his peak and Brock Lesnar/MMA at his peak. Only Thanos, the Champion, Galactus, the Celestials, Odin, Zeus, the Stranger, the Watcher, etc. should be stronger than Thor. However, Thanos and the Champion being stronger should not in anyway guarantee them a victory. If they fight Thor, they should know that they're in the fight of their lives.
    Maybe is from a parallel universe.

BANNED

Some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time (from other forum about comics):

God, that individual is so damn idiotic and delusional that it's hilarious. XD

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... The mirror is working? what mirror? I mean, is this a mental construct? Or something else?

the above image: is Hulk literally bursting out of Banner's flesh? I remember that skin-peeling incident from way back, circa 1990. I thought that Classic-Green Hulk would come out during the day in bouts of anger, and Gray Hulk would come out at night. of course, it didn't work out that way.
    Yes. The mirror is a mental construct. It’s the same as the big locked door that Bruce kept in his mind to suppress the savage hulk right before the formation of the merged hulk during PAD’s run. As for the image, it’s probably an homage to issue #372

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    God, that individual is so damn idiotic and delusional that it's hilarious. XD
    He's probably the love child from Oliva and MjolnirsPower on that particular message board.

BANNED

Why would you even waste your time or concern yourself over some random post by some random fanboy on the internet? There are people out there that think Spider-Man can beat Hulk and there are people out there that think Hulk can beat Galactus, who cares? You can't police everyone's opinions across the internet, let's keep this forum to talk about Hulk related stuff, not some Thor fanboys unhinged rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Why would you even waste your time or concern yourself over some random post by some random fanboy on the internet? There are people out there that think Spider-Man can beat Hulk and there are people out there that think Hulk can beat Galactus, who cares? You can't police everyone's opinions across the internet, let's keep this forum to talk about Hulk related stuff, not some Thor fanboys unhinged rants.
    Yeah, you're correct, man.

Btw, according to Bennett, the black & white pic is from issue #36!

BANNED

That's a very interesting information, issue 36 is when all goes tragically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    That's a very interesting information, issue 36 is when all goes tragically wrong.
    I wonder if the Hulks find out about the future and basically try to revolt and imprison Devil which ends up wrecking Banner’s mental landscape and leaves him vulnerable to the OBA taking over, thus causing that future in the first place?

So Green Scar is showing up in Immortal Hulk #36? That meeting is going to be a fan favourite moment I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    So Green Scar is showing up in Immortal Hulk #36? That meeting is going to be a fan favourite moment I bet.
    Green Scar, from what Joe has said (and Ewing implied) will appear in tomorrow's issue!