Page 26 of 147 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Ewing's answer to the question I said I would ask him. LOL.

Jason Moraes
    @JasonVerve

Hi, Mr.
    @Al_Ewing
    . Concerning Banner/Hulk's psyche, can any of the alters in the system (or other alters) truly die, be erased?? Or they can only blocked and/or locked (maybe forever) in his mindscape? Thank you!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

In response to
    @JasonVerve

I take the fifth.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...698674179?s=20

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Ewing's answer to the question I said I would ask him. LOL.

Jason Moraes
    @JasonVerve

Hi, Mr.
    @Al_Ewing
    . Concerning Banner/Hulk's psyche, can any of the alters in the system (or other alters) truly die, be erased?? Or they can only blocked and/or locked (maybe forever) in his mindscape? Thank you!

Al Ewing Writes Comics
    @Al_Ewing

In response to
    @JasonVerve

I take the fifth.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...698674179?s=20
    This just confirms my theory that at the end of this run Ewing will kill off Devil Hulk person in some way permanently, possibly some kind of self sacrifice type of deal or just dying to TOBA in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    This just confirms my theory that at the end of this run Ewing will kill off Devil Hulk person in some way permanently, possibly some kind of self sacrifice type of deal or just dying to TOBA in some way.
    Maybe. I wonder what would be the consequences.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

Getting nervous that we are close to the moment the backwards page in issue 25 alludes to. Ewing has said numerous times he feels bad for what he’s giing to put them thru. Devil Hulk wouldnt really be “heart-breaking” as much as I enjoy that version. A longtimer like Savage or Green Scar getting kilked would be more heartbreaking to me. I think Devil Hulk is the incarnation Ewing wants this ‘The Immortal Hulk’ run to see from beginning to the end of his run

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Getting nervous that we are close to the moment the backwards page in issue 25 alludes to. Ewing has said numerous times he feels bad for what he’s giing to put them thru. Devil Hulk wouldnt really be “heart-breaking” as much as I enjoy that version. A longtimer like Savage or Green Scar getting kilked would be more heartbreaking to me. I think Devil Hulk is the incarnation Ewing wants this ‘The Immortal Hulk’ run to see from beginning to the end of his run
    Here's an unlikely but worrying scenario if the above thinking is true.

Fixit dies.

He's the one who didn't trust Devil in Jenkins run.. he doesn't have his Grey Hulk form anymore.. what if that's for the big send off where he changes only to die while sacrificing himself. The selfish teen grows up. He's grown so much over the run even coming to enjoy the sun. It's almost like the replicant in Blade runner speech where you don't expect him saying such a thing.

And, as we've see in #25, there's something curious: Banner asks if Joe is there, and says that He thinks the Hulk is dead. It's complex. So Joe is part of the system, but not a Hulk ( for the simple fact that He doesn't transforms into his big grey form)??

So much detail here! Can't wait to see the inked version.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    So much detail here! Can't wait to see the inked version.

What is even happening in that pic?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    What is even happening in that pic?
    First off the level of detail in that pic is insane... Joe is a fantastic artist, secondly it's a bit hard to see but you can see Hulk there and behind him what appears to be Titania, it seems she used her jet powered backpack and pushed Hulk through the bulldozer.

BANNED

I know the details are stunning, I didn't mean I can't see what's happening. I meant why is Hulk stuck there and so on.

Fantastic Member

Another note of detail..

The purple underwear is back!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TCHRISJ View Post
    I know the details are stunning, I didn't mean I can't see what's happening. I meant why is Hulk stuck there and so on.
    He is not stuck there, i assume Titania at some point flew into him/bullrushed him and pushed him through a bulldozer, so they aren't stuck there.

Immortal Hulk Vol. 6: We Believe In Bruce Banner Review
    It makes a strong case that we all need to get as mad as the Hulk to change anything in this world.

"Immortal Hulk is starting to stand alongside classics like Dark Night Returns, Daredevil: Born Again, and maybe even the Dark Phoenix Saga. The series is not only reinventing Bruce Banner and the Hulk, but making them relevant on a cultural level. Al Ewing and Joe Bennett have taken the character further than I ever expected and that’s more apparent than ever in the sixth volume, collecting issues #26-30. Bruce Banner and the Hulk are now working together to stamp out the greatest threat to humanity there is: corporations."

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...banner-review/

The praise only gets higher. The first paragraph says it all!

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Here's an unlikely but worrying scenario if the above thinking is true.

Fixit dies.

He's the one who didn't trust Devil in Jenkins run.. he doesn't have his Grey Hulk form anymore.. what if that's for the big send off where he changes only to die while sacrificing himself. The selfish teen grows up. He's grown so much over the run even coming to enjoy the sun. It's almost like the replicant in Blade runner speech where you don't expect him saying such a thing.
    Are you saying they're gonna kill off Hulk again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    Are you saying they're gonna kill off Hulk again?
    That's not what He said. He theorized that a part of the system, an alter, (Joe Fixit) could "die".