Page 33 of 147 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    And honestly, right now, I'm way more excited about how complex and unique He's being shown in Immortal Hulk. You can do so much things with him, which can't be said about most characters in comics. He's the strongest one there is, but there's so much more to him (and so much more impressive stuff He can do, which I believe will start seeing in #33)!
    Yea i think the craziest stuff is yet to come, because not only has been Green Scar been re-introduced which leads me to believe that at some point we are gonna see Hulk break a planet again, but Ewing has been hinting and pretty much confirmed if you read the spoilers for 33 that Banner always holds back Hulk a lot and that if he and other Hulks worked together they would be quite literally limitless, so Devil Hulk and other Hulks aren't even at the peak of their power.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Guys, I've just read it. I am without words. This is everything I want in a Hulk comic book; not only that: everything I want in comics books!

It has at least two moments that'll leave you speechless! The art is fantastic: both from Bennett, which is not a surprise, but also Pitarra's weird, trippy mindscape; one of the coolest looks of it!

Oh, I a feel so, so sorry for Agger... I mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Honestly i will say if you think those are jobbing, fine i guess, but it could be much worse, like he could literally be jobbing in his own series like Superman has in Rebirth for years now and Thor as well with Aaron, they both jobbed hard in their own comics and outside them, so at least in his comic he is cracking skulls left and right and will likely continue to do so for a while.
    Just because others have it worse doesn't mean it's not jobbing. I'll grant you Hulk did dodge the Aaron bullet, and being dead for a few years it better than what happened to Thor.

I'm still going to call jobbing when I see it.

Guys, I've just read it. I am without words. This is everything I want in a Hulk comic book; not only that: everything I want in comics books!

It has at least two moments that'll leave you speechless! The art is fantastic: both from Bennett, which is not a surprise, but also Pitarra's weird, trippy mindscape; one of the coolest looks of it!

Oh, I a feel so, so sorry for Agger... I mean it.
    You be quiet till tomorrow morning, dangit!

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

He jobbed when fighting Thing a little and he jobbed in Immortal Hulk Great Power when he got one-shot by Loki but yea other than that i wouldnt say he jobbed anywhere else.
    Devil hulk is less stronger than savage hulk who is quick to anger. If Savage hulk was in that position, he would beat the thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Just because others have it worse doesn't mean it's not jobbing. I'll grant you Hulk did dodge the Aaron bullet, and being dead for a few years it better than what happened to Thor.

I'm still going to call jobbing when I see it.
    Sure but i think you are overreacting with the jobbing, everything is jobbing basically... as long as it doesn't go Hulks way.

I agree we should call out jobbing when we see it, but not overuse the word otherwise it loses all meaning and everything mildly negative becomes jobbing, even silly stuff like with Gwen, which nobody noticed that in that comic Kamala actually beat up Thor with her fist.

Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

I don't think he jobbed to Hulkverine, he actually straight up physically overpowered him and the only thing that screwed him up was getting a virus that weakens him directly.

When did he job to Wolverine?

Carnage was also kinda not a job, he was about to rip him apart but Carnage went inside his brain and reverted him to Banner rather than beat him up in a fight, also that was Savage Hulk at the time, Immortal Hulk didn't wanna work with Venom.

Ben Grimm sure, but mostly due to how long his fight with Ben lasted, that's my problem with the fight itself.

Gwenpool i don't really think he jobbed there, it was a silly comic and he tanked Mljonir hitting him the balls, plus he had a feat almost no character gets like literally breaking the pages of the book itself, which is a 4th wall breaking feat.

It would be silly to mention Nyx in any way, she had the power to extinguish all the stars in the universe, she should have blinked Hulk out of existence with a thought.

Losing to Juggernaut wouldn't be jobbing and we know nothing about the details of the Wolverine fight, i am pretty sure it wont even revolve present day characters, also Wolverine and Hulk have fought forever.

This is silly, everyone Hulk fights and doesn't immediately beat is jobbing? Is there someone you think Hulk can lose to without it being jobbing and without it involving the Sunlight weakness?

Seems like these guys saying hulk is jobbing, its like they don't want hulk to lose any battle lol

Sure but i think you are overreacting with the jobbing, everything is jobbing basically... as long as it doesn't go Hulks way.

I agree we should call out jobbing when we see it, but not overuse the word otherwise it loses all meaning and everything mildly negative becomes jobbing, even silly stuff like with Gwen, which nobody noticed that in that comic Kamala actually beat up Thor with her fist.
    People noticed. But this a Hulk thread. Thor's got his own thread and a second thread focused on his bad presentations.

Thor doesn't need to be the focus here too.

BANNED

Since coming back Hulk's been Hulk's been jobbed out to
    -Hulkverine
    -Wolverine
    -Carnage
    -Ben Grimm
    -Gwenpool

Probably someone else I'm forgetting.

Notice I didn't put Nyx as she believably sidestepped his durability/immortality.

We're gonna add Juggernaut and double up with Wolverine. And the worst bit is it's never believable. Hulk's basically immune to damage at this point, but in most of these fights had a pretty exploitable weakness. AKA Sunlight.

Instead he just gets punched out. Not even splattered enough that it would take him time to pull himself back together, gorelessly punched out.
    Double up with wolverine? There's gonna be a fight between them?

You be quiet till tomorrow morning, dangit!

Guys, I know it's hard not to talk about fights and feats, but let's not concentrate on these "Hulk is jobbing"stuff so much. Otherwise this forum will soon look like the thor's thread with the "thor jobs hard and marvel writers hate thor" bullshit.

Btw, another awesome review:

Weird Science Marvel Comics (9.3 out of 10)

If you’re a Hulk fan, you simply need this milestone issue regardless of what I’m telling you. It’s 750 issues of the HULK!! However, you’ll be ecstatic to find out that it’s a truly outstanding issue as well. If you’ve been religiously reading Ewing’s run, then you’ll be pleased to get the normal gnarly nature that’s driven you to this series with all the answers you’ve been looking for as a nice bonus. And lastly, if you’re searching for an opportunity to jump on board IMMORTAL HULK, this would be a fantastic issue to showcase what Ewing and Bennett have been dishing out since issue one. Everyone needs to take a look at number 750. This is a must buy. Whenever you can, go grab the floppy. Feel free to shoot me a message and let me know what you think!

https://weirdsciencemarvelcomics.com...ulk-33-review/

Guys, I know it's hard not to talk about fights and feats, but let's not concentrate on these "Hulk is jobbing"stuff so much. Otherwise this forum will soon look like the thor's thread with the "thor jobs hard and marvel writers hate thor" bullshit.

Btw, another awesome review:

Weird Science Marvel Comics (9.3 out of 10)

If you’re a Hulk fan, you simply need this milestone issue regardless of what I’m telling you. It’s 750 issues of the HULK!! However, you’ll be ecstatic to find out that it’s a truly outstanding issue as well. If you’ve been religiously reading Ewing’s run, then you’ll be pleased to get the normal gnarly nature that’s driven you to this series with all the answers you’ve been looking for as a nice bonus. And lastly, if you’re searching for an opportunity to jump on board IMMORTAL HULK, this would be a fantastic issue to showcase what Ewing and Bennett have been dishing out since issue one. Everyone needs to take a look at number 750. This is a must buy. Whenever you can, go grab the floppy. Feel free to shoot me a message and let me know what you think!

https://weirdsciencemarvelcomics.com...ulk-33-review/
    Alright I'll drop it. Jobbing is pet peeve of mine, and Hulk is my favorite character, so his jobbing is especially irksome but that's no reason to clutter up the appreciation thread.

Alright I'll drop it. Jobbing is pet peeve of mine, and Hulk is my favorite character, so his jobbing is especially irksome but that's no reason to clutter up the appreciation thread.
    Oh, man. Don't get me wrong; he's my favorite fictional character ever. Nobody even comes close, and being the strongest there is, feats are always cool to talk about!

Fantastic Member

Wow.

Another awesome issue.. can't wait to discuss.

BANNED

Just read the issue.
    The body horror is so...wow.
    Also that ending...wow