Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

All I was saying is that they've had more appearances than Guilt Hulk and given their non-evil nature, it'd make more sense if they were involved in a resolution than Guilt Hulk returning from the dead.

Either way, I don't see either of them appearing.

Anyways, Joe getting his Hulk form back seems like a safe bet, although Ewing is evolving him, so what that'd look like would be interesting.

Funny thing is I think Peter David had a similar idea, as Betty notices that the Grey Hulk looks somewhat different in one issue, and I think it's implied it's because the Hulk personas are starting to 'merge' ("You've been moving closer for months now" as Banner's mom says etc). Hence why Keown's grey looks a bit taller and less 'ugly' than Mcfarlane and Purves version.

So I wonder if we'll end up with a Hulk form that's Grey but maybe has a more Professor-style head.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The last couple of issues haven't been as good. Still good, just not on par with the first 24 or so.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    The last couple of issues haven't been as good. Still good, just not on par with the first 24 or so.
    I actually think it’s found a return to form. The shadow base/Fortean stuff wasn’t to my liking and didn’t feel very strong, to me.
    25 onwards has seen it back to the first 13 issues...it has a direction again.

BANNED

Ever since Fortean the issues have been a hit or miss for me, some were good, some were not so good. My biggest problem is some issues feel way too much like filler to me, nothing really substantial happens and i get it, not every issue can have something major happen, but issue 28 felt like a set-up issue ending with a teaser and then issue 29 comes out and it's again more of a set-up issue ending with a teaser. I really don't like that style of writing from Al.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    I tend to agree. The action has slowed down some what since issue 24. I love the character moments between the hulk crew; it’s great, but the intensity of the TOBA threat is missing. Still, now that Roxxon has made its countermove, the hulk and friends should have some serious fights on their hands. Sometimes, we just have to be patient, you know.

BANNED

We have been missing horror as well for some time now...

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Good thing I'm not this picky when it comes to this book

Edit: I should note that 26-29 is this arc's version of 14-18, just FYI.
    Last edited by PlatinumThorns; 01-15-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Spectacular Member

https://www.newsarama.com/48646-immo...del-mundo.html

This feels like a possible *heart tug* story! Thrilled with this news. If he was announced as regular series artist I’d be freaking out & upset. But in a one shot scenario, I can deal. Hoping MDM can at least beat his Totally Awesome Hulk effort from a few years ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post

This feels like a possible *heart tug* story! Thrilled with this news. If he was announced as regular series artist I’d be freaking out & upset. But in a one shot scenario, I can deal. Hoping MDM can at least beat his Totally Awesome Hulk effort from a few years ago.
    Now this i like. A one-shot that deals with Hulk and follows the horror theme of his current series, this is how you do a one-shot. Not that Spider-man nonsense.

More of stuff like this is always welcomed.

There’s a monster raging in America’s heartland – and it’s not the Hulk. When a young girl goes missing on a Kansas farm, Bruce Banner gets the itch – the one that tells him gamma is on the loose. But this town doesn’t take kindly to strangers – especially the big, green, violent kind. Can the Hulk save a child before it’s too late, or is he about to take the blame for another massacre?
    Hmm. sounds like the type of town that David Banner would be wandering through once upon a time. But didn't they recently have somebody named Dell Frye show up?
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 01-17-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Pulled the trigger on this bad boy....

Nice, Lemire writes a good horror book in Gideon Falls, I think this will be entertaining.

I just found out about the "Geiger" character today.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Delil...rn_(Earth-616)

Anybody know if she is on the table as a potential guest character this year? Does Al Ewing know about her?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Cover for #34

Attachment 90979

Enter the thoughtful man.
    I love this version of the Leader so much. I can’t wait to see how Ewing is going with this story.

Am I the only one who hopes Ewing gets to launch a She-Hulk book? Someone needs to save Jen, and Ewing is one writer I trust to do this.