Page 74 of 147 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2205
    Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyDemonic View Post
    Correct. Merged hulk got along with Ben the best, because Bruce was in control for the most part, and I think he could relate to Ben’s struggle of wanting to be normal( at that time). Their interactions during this time were “ friendly ribbing/rivalry” instead of antagonistic hatred like savage and Gray Hulk( although Joe and Ben did air their grievances with each other in a bar during the “countdown” storytelling).
    I want to see them get along again. Maybe a team up with 5 comic issues would be cool.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

While the Hulk is not a favorite of mine, I did enjoy the Hulk tv series with Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno very much and would be in favor of Marvel starting a new Hulk show for television.

There was actually some talk a while back of a Guillermo Del Toro produced TV show, but I think that mainly got sidelined by the MCU.

However, a She-Hulk series possibly featuring Rufallo in some capacity is under development for Disney+.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There was actually some talk a while back of a Guillermo Del Toro produced TV show, but I think that mainly got sidelined by the MCU.

However, a She-Hulk series possibly featuring Rufallo in some capacity is under development for Disney+.
    This would've been amazing. Del Toro loves the character and, knowing him, would've made something special, with depth and a darker tone.

Instead, we got disney's funny Hulk. Hopefully they leave the character alone now.

From Joe Bennet's Instagram: "Painfully transformation II"
    Last edited by Kolwyr; 08-05-2020 at 11:25 AM.

BANNED

Oh is that Brian Banner?

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Oh is that Brian Banner?
    Brian or maybe the Leader posing as Brian, as we've seen him standing near Brian's shed skin.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Brian or maybe the Leader posing as Brian, as we've seen him standing near Brian's shed skin.
    Well, probably not shed skin, as Brian is nothing but a manifestation of his own soul. Mutilated body is probably more accurate

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Oh is that Brian Banner?
    Brian with a mix of green scar and Leader, perhaps??

BANNED

It's weird, his mustache throws me off, it's similar to Hulk Hogans and as far as i know no one has that kind of mustache in the series, but maybe it's Bennett again paying an homage since he likes to sneak in stuff like that, like with the Simpsons a few issues back.

I'd say it's the Leaser using one of the many "tricks" He learned with the Green Door.

BANNED

It'd be funny if it's General Ross and this all ends up being something that was planned because of Captain America #25

It'd be funny if it's General Ross and this all ends up being something that was planned because of Captain America #25
    Actually, Ross/Rulk is one character I have zero interest in for this book...I'll guess We'll end up seeing him anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Actually, Ross/Rulk is one character I have zero interest in for this book...I'll guess We'll end up seeing him anyway...
    I don’t know if we will, guess it depends on how Coates uses him. That said I’m pretty meh on seeing him again myself. Rulk is a “whatever” character to me.