Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2205

I have a question about the Rampaging Hulk series continued simply as Hulk from issue 9, is that a canon of its own separate from 616?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Thhat's one of the coolest annuals from the 80s era. I guess it's my 3rd favorite, losing to #8 (Hulk vs. Sasquatch) and #7 (Hulk, Iceman and Angel vs. Master Mold)!
    I have yet to read the annual, but skimming through it I came to appreciate it having this panel

RCO032_1478488592.jpg

It was animated in the She-Hulk episode of the '82 cartoon.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I have a question about the Rampaging Hulk series continued simply as Hulk from issue 9, is that a canon of its own separate from 616?
    It's from issue #10. But per Appendix list only the Rampaging issues are considered alternate reality.

EDIT: The issue with the retcon also refers only to Rampaging issues.
    Last edited by Sataniel; 08-14-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post

I have yet to read the annual, but skimming through it I came to appreciate it having this panel

RCO032_1478488592.jpg

It was animated in the She-Hulk episode of the '82 cartoon.
    At that time, I don't even think they had that concept well defined. They were simply stories about the Hulk, I believe.

This is so cool I had to post it here:

A perfect score review from the Horror DNA page!

"Immortal Hulk #36" Comic Review(10/10)

"Immortal Hulk is pure, unbridled terror. It's full of heart so the scares pack a much bigger punch. We're dealing with massive, cosmic horror through the lens of a super hero previously known primarily for smashing stuff. This is so much more and I love every part of it. This comic delivers on so many levels."

https://www.horrordna.com/comics/immortal-hulk-36

It seems Maestro #1 is going to be worth the hype. Reviews!

AIPT (8.5/10)

If you asked me before reading this if we needed a Maestro origin story I would have said flatly no, but now that I've read it I can't deny the intriguing story introduced here. We're essentially seeing the disassembling of a hero and I can't wait to see how he continues to grow into a supervillain that could rival any other.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/18/maestro-1-review/

Weird Science Marvel Comics (9.3/10)

Readers, MAESTRO #1 is an amazing place to start after an almost 30-year layoff from the original narrative. David creates a vivid, realistic story while sprinkling in a few wrinkles that left this reviewer wanting more. As cliche as it might be to say, I not only didn’t want the narrative to end but I left this inaugural issue overly excited for what’s to come. This comic simply felt like it’s been missing from the current comic landscape and I have no doubt Hulk fans will be thrilled with David’s first issue. It’s great but not so great that there’s nowhere else to go. The sky is the limit with this series and I can’t wait for more. Ultimately, readers will end with the premise that the world needs a leader… or dare I say a Maestro. You’ll feel for the homicidal tyrant before the first installment wraps up! Everyone should grab this comic and add it to their pull list. Don’t wait until the weekend. Readers should head immediately to their LCS and pick this up. Feel free to thank me later!

https://weirdsciencemarvelcomics.com...stro-1-review/

Comic Watch (9.5/10)

Maestro #1 is no mere nostalgia trip. It's a dark, masterful look into the psyche of Marvel's most powerful force, and the world that ultimately forces him to become the worst, most vile version of himself. This is a stunner of a comic with a huge legacy to fulfill, and it more than does so as the entire creative team rises to the challenge - and then some.

https://comic-watch.com/comic-book-r...er-free-review

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Is there anything new to talk about

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Nope nope nope!
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Certainly tomorrow, with Maestro #1.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Uh is anyone here excited for the Avengers game?
    Certainly tomorrow, with Maestro #1.
    Can’t wait, looks like PAD brought his A game!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Uh is anyone here excited for the Avengers game?

Man, I'm trying to, but I'm note feeling it...

Can’t wait, looks like PAD brought his A game!
    Yeah, I said it before that this could end up being one of PAD's best stories!

I think that i asked this question before, but i forgot the answer so i'll do it again.

Can i read PAD Hulk without checking any of the previous runs? So far i only read Future Imperfect and Incredible Hulk 340 (wich were awesome), so i wanted to have full expirience with his take on the characther.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I think that i asked this question before, but i forgot the answer so i'll do it again.

Can i read PAD Hulk without checking any of the previous runs? So far i only read Future Imperfect and Incredible Hulk 340 (wich were awesome), so i wanted to have full expirience with his take on the characther.
    You could, no doubt. But I would recommend the issues from Byrne's very short run, which were followed by Al Migrom (He had to take over after Byrne's departure). It's short too, and they explain why the Grey/Original Hulk is back. The stories are not bad. PAD takes over the title after them.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

You could, no doubt. But I would recommend the issues from Byrne's very short run, which were followed by Al Milgrom (He had to take over after Byrne's departure). It's short too, and they explain why the Grey/Original Hulk is back. The stories are not bad. PAD takes over the title after them.
    What he said

First few issues of PAD's run is tying up loose ends from Byrne and Milgrom's run -- getting rid of the Rick Jones Hulk and writing off the Hulkbusters. I tend to think issue #338 was where he truly broke free of the previous runs and went his own way.

I'm unsure about the Avengers game. Reactions to the Beta seemed a bit mixed.

Has there ever really been a decent Avengers game? The old arcade game from the 90's was a bit of fun, but I'm not sure about others.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth