Default Why no blackest night omnibus on comixology ?

I just came across the dc sale on comixology and saw the dc essential blackest night on sale. Ive been wanting to read it for a long time now so I figured this was a good time to get it, I tried to also check if they had the full story line omnibus collected but there is none to be found. Why wouldn't DC release their omnibus of blackest night digitally ???

No one knows or no one cares ? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    I just came across the dc sale on comixology and saw the dc essential blackest night on sale. Ive been wanting to read it for a long time now so I figured this was a good time to get it, I tried to also check if they had the full story line omnibus collected but there is none to be found. Why wouldn't DC release their omnibus of blackest night digitally ???
    It's because for the full story you need to read is the complete run of Geoff Johns on Green Lantern.
    In 2006 (in think), Geoff Johns takes over the Green Lantern serie up to 2011.
    What he does is magestic. He revives Hal Jordan in a sublime story - Green Lanter: Rebirth.
    Then he will write a long run on the Green Lantern title.
    Now that Hal is back, lots of hidden secrets will come up.
    You will learn that The Green is not the only collors of the emotion spectrum and many others exist.
    As the stories goe, each faces of the different lights are revealed (I won't spoil). Causing all sorts of conflicts such as the great Sinestro Corps War.
    All those revelations, lead to the realisatioin of the Blackest Night profecy, where all the colors will get into a fight that will distroy the univers.

Thus, you can find Blackest Night, as well as Brightest Day in the Green Lantern by Geoff Johns massive omnibus books.
    On comixology you can find those 3 massive omnibus.

To conclude, reading "Blackest Night" on its own is a waste. You'll miss out a lot.

Aaaah. I was wondering since the blackest night omnibus in physical format exit which includes more than just the green lanterns and blackest night issues. Thanks mate.

EDIT : Aight man i might be stupid, but I can't find those omnibus youre talking about on comixology :s
    Last edited by Jack00; 01-04-2020 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    Aaaah. I was wondering since the blackest night omnibus in physical format exit which includes more than just the green lanterns and blackest night issues. Thanks mate.

EDIT : Aight man i might be stupid, but I can't find those omnibus youre talking about on comixology :s
    My mistake, they don't have them on Comixology, but they have started a smaller collected edition, they will probably add more:

1. https://www.comixology.com/Green-Lan...l-comic/757702 - Green Lantern: Rebirth #1-6, Green Lantern #1-3, Green Lantern Corps: Recharge #1-5 and Green Lantern Secret Files 2005 #1
    2. https://www.comixology.com/Green-Lan...l-comic/805559 - Green Lantern #4-20

or you can look up the content of the big HC omnibus and buy the singles on comixology:

1. Green Lantern: Rebirth – Collects Green Lantern: Rebirth #1-6.
    2. Green Lantern: No Fear – Collects Green Lantern vol.4 #1-6 and Green Lantern Secret Files and Origins 2005: Flight.
    3. Green Lantern Corps: Recharge – Collects Green Lantern Corps: Recharged #1-5
    4. Green Lantern: Revenge of the Green Lanterns – Collects Green Lantern vol.4 #7-13.
    5. Green Lantern Corps: To be a Green Lantern – written by Dave Gibbons. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #1-6.
    6. Green Lantern: Wanted – Hal Jordan – Collects Green Lantern vol.4 #14-20.
    7. Green Lantern Corps: The Dark Side of Green – Written by Dave Gibbons. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #7-13.
    8. Green Lantern: The Sinestro War Corps – Collects Green Lantern vol. 4 #21-25, Green Lantern Corps vol. 2 #14-19 and Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps Special.
    9. Green Lantern Corps: Ring Quest – Written by Peter Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #20-26.
    10. Green Lantern: Rage of the Red Lanterns – Collects Green Lantern vol. 4 #26-28, 36-38 and Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns.
    11. Green Lantern Corps: Sins of the Star Sapphire – Collects Green Lantern Corps (vol. 2) #27-32.
    12. Green Lantern: Agent Orange – Collects Green Lantern vol.4 #39-42.
    13. Green Lantern Corps: Emerald Eclipse – Written by Peter J. Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #33-38.
    14. Blackest Night – Collects Blackest Night #0–8.
    15. Blackest Night: Green Lantern – Collects Green Lantern vol. 4 #43–52.
    16. Blackest Night: Green Lantern Corps – Written by Peter J. Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol. 2 #39–47.
    17. Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps – Collects Tales of the Corps #1–3 and stories from Green Lantern vol. 4 #49 and Adventure Comics vol. 2 #4–5.
    18. Brightest Day Vol. 1 – Collects Brightest Day #0-7.
    19. Brightest Day Vol. 2 – Collects Brightest Day #8-16.
    20. Green Lantern Corps: Revolt of the Alpha Lanterns – Written by Tony Bedard. Collects Green Lantern Corps #21-22 & #48-52.
    21. Brightest Day: Green Lantern – Collects Green Lantern #53-62.
    22. Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Vol. 1 – Written by Peter J. Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #1-7.
    23. Brightest Day Vol. 3 – Collects Brightest Day #17-24.
    24. Green Lantern Corps: The Weaponer – Written by Tony Bedard. Collects Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #53-57.
    25. Green Lantern: War of the Green Lanterns – Collects Green Lantern: Emerald Warrior #8-10, Green Lantern vol.4 #63-67 and Green Lantern Corps vol.2 #58-60.
    26. War of the Green Lanterns: Aftermath – Collects Green Lantern Corps vol. 2 #61-63, Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #11-13, and War of the Green Lantern: Aftermath #1-2.
    27. Flashpoint – Collects Flashpoint #1-5.
    28. Green Lantern: Sinestro – Collects Green Lantern vol.5 #1-6.
    29. Green Lantern Corps: Fearsome – Written by Peter J. Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern Corps #1-7.
    30. Green Lantern: Revenge of the Black Hand – Collects Green Lantern vol.5 #7-12 and Green Lantern Annual #1.
    31. Green Lantern Corps: Alpha War – Written by Peter J. Tomasi. Collects Green Lantern Corps #0, #8-14.
    32. Green Lantern: The End – Collects Green Lantern vol.5 #0, #13-20.
    Last edited by jb681131; 01-05-2020 at 04:30 AM.

Yea call me lazy but I just to have the whole thing in one book in chronological order to read, like the physical omnibus heh. Guess I'll wait and see if they ever put it on digital format, if not, oh well, guess i'll never know whats it all about.
    Thanks for your help anyways mate, appreciated.