Page 22 of 135 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Why bedsides the obvious book says so. Honestly I’m all for Wally preventing Zoom
    From changing the past. Especially Barry’s as that was a step too far for their rivalry.
    Negative speed force.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Do you guys think dr. Manhattan left some of his personality in wally?like wally being able to talk to him.you know hulk and banner thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Looks like they're turning Wally into Parallax from Zero hour.
    That's the first thing I thought of, too. Great, if Didio couldn't get away with turning Wally into a villain the first time, he'll just try, try again.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    That's the first thing I thought of, too. Great, if Didio couldn't get away with turning Wally into a villain the first time, he'll just try, try again.
    If that happens it would be against what's been foreshadowed. But, i would not count anything out. It's dc.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I'm still waiting to see if they will say that Wally's out of character part in the HIC garbage was caused by the dark multiverse influence. He is dealing with that in Flash Forward right now.

But that's probably too easy and simple an answer for DC to use.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm still waiting to see if they will say that Wally's out of character part in the HIC garbage was caused by the dark multiverse influence. He is dealing with that in Flash Forward right now.
    I would be really surprised if they adress HiC ever again. From what I understand, Lobdell, Booth and the others see what happened at Sanctuary as an accident. It just happened and that's it. I think it's too late to RetCon now. Or, if there's a RetCon, maybe it will happen after Wally restore the timelines in Generation Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I would be really surprised if they adress HiC ever again. From what I understand, Lobdell, Booth and the others see what happened at Sanctuary as an accident. It just happened and that's it. I think it's too late to RetCon now. Or, if there's a RetCon, maybe it will happen after Wally restore the timelines in Generation Zero.
    It's never too late. I hope...

But that's probably too easy and simple an answer for DC to use.
    I hope the 5G timeline completley retcons out HiC and Sanctuary. It's practically the new Identity Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope the 5G timeline completley retcons out HiC and Sanctuary. It's practically the new Identity Crisis.
    Yeah, but... I also don't want him to be the Sanctuary killer. I'm in denial.
    Last edited by TheImperfectFlash; 02-10-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It’s even worse than Identity Crisis. DC tried to salvage a thing or two in 52. HiC ? Nobody wants to touch that thing. It might be the reason we don’t have a RetCon yet.

But, yeah, if 5G restore the timelines, just like you, I hope it erase everything HiC-related. Give us back Roy with Lian and everything is forgiven.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    It’s Dan Didio he’s kind easy to read considering how much he dislikes certain characters that have an impact on DC and its fans.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

It's really annoying when websites do the 'click for more' each page to artificially up their viewer count. So I didn't read past the first page.
    My big worry is that cosmic-strength characters are harder to write good stories for. I mean what will be Wally's kryptonite? If he doesn't have one.... then yeah, they might be steering towards making him a 'Parallax'. I don't like villains. The only thing this would do is make me not want to read Wally stories -AND MORE IMPORTANTLY- not have anything more to do with comics that are not fully in a comedy venue (think Lego movies) I'd say I could tolerate a very short******d turn as a villain-against-their-will, but we already had that with HIC and I didn't tolerate that well at all.

Test. Let's try this again: short******d turn as a....
    Seriously? Wtf is wrong with the term 'short hyphen lived' that it keeps getting asterixed out?
    Last edited by Kyer; 02-11-2020 at 04:06 PM. Reason: wtf?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Ugh.

I'm going to play along again with DC, but I honestly couldn't have my expectations any lower.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I've given my bro my Wally West comic collection. I want to help him get more. Besides the Waid series and Johns, what are some good stories?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.