Page 48 of 135 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Uh, he got shown in Flash #750...
    Who, Max? Unless you're talking about Wally looking through multiple time lines, that's kind of the deal. Those other timelines aren't canon anymore. Wally himself remarked on how his own life has been updated and completely changed. One with Wallace hanging off his side when he met Barry, one without. The former being canon, currently.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Well here, it's being set as the past of jon's legion. It isn't alternate timeline. keep in mind, jon is from the main continuity where wally isn't supposed to be jla-er. yet, in legion book he was a member in the past. On top of that, jon and clark are supposed to lead to this specific version of legion, not a different timeline one.

Spectacular Member

dc will just say it was barry on that team.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Guess who’s back in Death Metal ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUOjCk1X...jpg&name=large

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

wally.jpg

Interesting to note, Wally still has the dr. manhattan logo on his face. So it does line up with current continuity.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 03-28-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Why does the rotting thing next to Wally have Plastic Man's goggles (possibly Animal Man)??
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I didn't take it as rotting; I took it as scorched. And it won't surprise me if that turns out to be Plastic Man, after having a very bad day.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

That’s supposed to be Swamp Thing, if I recall there’s preview art of his stealing sunglasses off someone, I think the joker.

Really surprised to see Wally here though, I expected for Generations to be Wally’s story. Interested to see what Snyder has in store for him, guess Mobius Chair/Doctor Manhattan Wally has to go fight Perpetua.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

Oh hey, Snyder gets to finally write the real Wally .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That’s supposed to be Swamp Thing, if I recall there’s preview art of his stealing sunglasses off someone, I think the joker.

Really surprised to see Wally here though, I expected for Generations to be Wally’s story. Interested to see what Snyder has in store for him, guess Mobius Chair/Doctor Manhattan Wally has to go fight Perpetua.
    Great to see Wally in different places. I'm really surprised. Before Wally wasn't even in places where he should be. Now hes here where hes not necessarily needed?

Might even pick this up even though I had no interest in it.

I guess Dido being gone is alreday having an effect.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

So I was reading JLA: Trial by Fire and I noticed Wally's eyes were blue. Were they not always green or did they just flip flop throughout history?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    So I was reading JLA: Trial by Fire and I noticed Wally's eyes were blue. Were they not always green or did they just flip flop throughout history?
    They were originally blue (it was the go-to colour back in the day - everyone had blue eyes!).
    That said, Wally's eyes have been green for the last 30 years. (Waid even made it a plot point when Linda noticed Walter's eyes were blue)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

They flip flopped a lot in the early days. I think they were blue in NTT. But for awhile now as married guy said they have been green.

Wally's hair also has flip flopped a lot. Being brown a lot in the Silver age instead of red. I think they said he dyed it though to keep his secret identity.

Colorists more recently make it a strawberry blonde every once in awhile which is kind of annoying because Wally's red hair is a signature part of his look.

The Filmation even had it black in there.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Exhausted from crazy work (people are still out buying essentials and toys for their kids) and trying to get essentials for family when not sleeping.

Condensed version, please? What is this story arc/one shot that Wally is going to be in?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)