Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Exhausted from crazy work (people are still out buying essentials and toys for their kids) and trying to get essentials for family when not sleeping.

Condensed version, please? What is this story arc/one shot that Wally is going to be in?
    Death Metal is a big Scott Snyder/Greg Capullo event that's going to be coming out in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Exhausted from crazy work (people are still out buying essentials and toys for their kids) and trying to get essentials for family when not sleeping.

Condensed version, please? What is this story arc/one shot that Wally is going to be in?
    If you’re asking about this new Death Metal promo with him in it, it’s a story arc not a one-shot.

Basically the story is that “the mother of the multiverse” literal mother of the monitor and anti-monitor has returned and trying to rewrite the universe to her desire and has ended up teaming with Batman who laughs, the evil dark multiverse leftover from Dark Knights Metal, to take a stranglehold of earth. Then Wally shows up for multiverse and continuity based shenanigans.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I dont know how big of a part Wally will have in Death Metal but now that I think about it does make sense that Snyder would use Wally.

In his Justice League run he did write Barry like Wally and his line up was the JL cartoon which had Wally in it. But since Barry was always being pushed by Didio he couldn't use him. Now that hes gone Snyder can use Wally if he wants.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    If you’re asking about this new Death Metal promo with him in it, it’s a story arc not a one-shot.

Basically the story is that “the mother of the multiverse” literal mother of the monitor and anti-monitor has returned and trying to rewrite the universe to her desire and has ended up teaming with Batman who laughs, the evil dark multiverse leftover from Dark Knights Metal, to take a stranglehold of earth. Then Wally shows up for multiverse and continuity based shenanigans.
    Mother of the multiverse sides with Batman Who Laughs. Huh.
    Pretty crappy mother.

Thanks for the info.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    We don't usually see Babs hang out with Dick's Superhero friends, come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We don't usually see Babs hang out with Dick's Superhero friends, come to think of it.
    Most of the Bat family just hangs out with each other and not the rest of the DCU. Would be kind of cool if they did.

I really liked those Robin issues where Tim teams up with Wally.

Most of the Bat family just hangs out with each other and not the rest of the DCU. Would be kind of cool if they did.

I really liked those Robin issues where Tim teams up with Wally.
    Yeah, I wish characters felt less insular to each other these days...

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Some of my favorite parts of Justice League (both animated and comic books) was the team hanging out together. On of the best was Wonder Woman baking goodies to share and the various characters reacting to that.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Incredible Member

I dont know how big of a part Wally will have in Death Metal but now that I think about it does make sense that Snyder would use Wally.

In his Justice League run he did write Barry like Wally and his line up was the JL cartoon which had Wally in it. But since Barry was always being pushed by Didio he couldn't use him. Now that hes gone Snyder can use Wally if he wants.
    I honestly feel like this can be applied to almost every writer at DC in the last little while.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    I honestly feel like this can be applied to almost every writer at DC in the last little while.
    Yes. There have been.many stories over the years from writers saying they wanted to use Wally but were told no by editorial.

Now, maybe Wally will pop up more to actually be heroic and have adventures rather than just putting him through the wringer yet again.

ExCgQAH.jpg
    10char.

Speed Force for the win .

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I did get a kick out of this back in the day.
    Aquaman taking out Namor was also a cracker.
    (We don't mention the ridiculous Wolvie/Lobo fight result)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.