Page 74 of 135 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2018

"Wally's faced tough times before...like being rebooted out of history because an editor in chief didn't like him."

Spectacular Member

wally, bart and jesse are in the dceased book tomorrow. expecting gratuitous deaths.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    It seems he appears in Death Metal #1 and might be a bit responsible for what happened in the DCU. Maybe he tried to fix things but Perpetua and BWL used him or his power to rebuild the Multiverse as it is in Death Metal.

It’s really frustrating to start this event without Generation Zero :/
    Dammit. I've been going out of my way to NOT buy Death Metal. If Wally has a prominent part in it though, I will have to pony up the cash and read it.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

Y’all should check out Death Metal #1 Might be a pleasant surprise depending on how this ends

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Y’all should check out Death Metal #1 Might be a pleasant surprise depending on how this ends
    was about to say the same thing, just read it myself.

Hey, feed us some spoilers!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Hey, feed us some spoilers!
    Saw a page on Reddit. spoilers:
    At least one member of the Trinity, Diana, acts like herself and shows Wally some genuine compassion. It almost reads like a meta page with Scott saying "it's going to be okay, Wally. We're going to fix you."
    end of spoilers

I'm not going to fall for it, but it felt more in character than anything in HiC for that member of the Trinity.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    wally, bart and jesse are in the dceased book tomorrow. expecting gratuitous deaths.
    And it did not happen. What a weird world : Wally living with Linda, saving people, having a happy ending (for the moment) and it’s in a comic book called DCeased ...

Spectacular Member

Deceased hopes end #3 was a pleasant surprise.

It was really great. It was nice to see the whole Flash Family have a win for once.

spoilers:
    Yeah I was not expecting a mostly happy ending, although Max’s ending was more bitter sweet then sad. But I guess with this story this officially makes Wallace the only Flash/Speedster left in the DCeased Universe.

If there is anything left to say it’s how is Bart still alive? I’m serious, Booster Gold was erased from existence because the future was changed when they found Wallace and Barry in Good day to die but somehow Bart is still around. Not sure what that means honestly.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Wow. A lot of great news all around. So nice to live in a Didio free DC where Wally is not dumped on constantly.

Just finished Death Metal. Wally had a decent showing in it. I am a bit disappointed about the wasted potential of the end of FF. But it did feel meta when Wally said he just wanted to be himself. So do we buddy.

Not sure how much more of a part Wally will have in the rest of this but so far not too bad.

Now I just need to get DCeased. Is it only on digital or can I get a physical copy?

Things are actually looking hopefull now.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

DCeased: hope at worlds end is digital only, each issue on 99 cents. However Wally is only in the issue that came out today, but DCeased is a great series in my opinion so I’d recommend all of it.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Wow. A lot of great news all around. So nice to live in a Didio free DC where Wally is not dumped on constantly.

Just finished Death Metal. Wally had a decent showing in it. I am a bit disappointed about the wasted potential of the end of FF. But it did feel meta when Wally said he just wanted to be himself. So do we buddy.

Not sure how much more of a part Wally will have in the rest of this but so far not too bad.

Now I just need to get DCeased. Is it only on digital or can I get a physical copy?

Things are actually looking hopefull now.
    Wally has a big role, Capullo has teased him while working on both issues 2 and 3 and we know he is in speed metal, so he should have a good showing in this event.

I just love this page :