Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2018
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The speed metal thread gave me the idea to do this.
    Not gonna lie, i thought about a certain person while doing this.

Keystone City.
    Dan Didio Too Slow.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The speed metal thread gave me the idea to do this.
    Not gonna lie, i thought about a certain person while doing this.

Keystone City.
    So the only reason we haven't gotten The Flash: Barry Allen and The Flash: Wally West series is Didio... or... WB if they order to only have one Flash title for the branding

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    So the only reason we haven't gotten The Flash: Barry Allen and The Flash: Wally West series is Didio... or... WB if they order to only have one Flash title for the branding
    I find funny (and very satisfying) the moment Didio and Harras were gone, we instantly got back Jay, the whole Flash Family, and Wally finally got the love and respect he deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Its so weird that I don't remember that. I need to take a peek back at the DDC ending.
    It was a one panel cameo among dozens of other heroes.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-24-2020 at 02:05 AM. Reason: typo
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was a one panel cameo among dozens of other heroes.
    You're talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Do the Flashes have other cities beside Central?
    Besides Central we have Keystone as the main base. Wally lived in New York back in the early Flash days, and he has a story arc in Waid era where he moves to California for a short stint.

Bart lived with Max in Manchester, Alabama.

You're talking about this?

Yep. At the bottom left corner, that's Irey in the Kid Flash suit (like I said, you can see a braid, so it can't be Wallace), Jai as Turtle (which is another reason why KF is identifiable as being Irey), Wally in a version of the classic Flash suit with his hair exposed, and Barry and Jay.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Also it's almost certainly a girl just by the way Frank draws feminine and masculine waists, musculature and hands.

That said it's almost certain none of that stuff is going to play out. It's like taking the end of Johns' Green Lantern run as gospel for the future.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wally in a version of the classic Flash suit with his hair exposed,...
    I think that's just a miscolour of his Rebirth suit. A lot of artists missed out the dark panels under his arms - Kolins is particularly notable for just drawing "the classic Flash suit with his hair exposed", even the boots - which got coloured silver - although he also insists on drawing the Silver Age Barry costume, with the asymmetrical belt rather than the Wally belt. (There was also a bizarre trend for Rebirth Wally to be coloured pink rather than crimson a lot of the time)

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    That said it's almost certain none of that stuff is going to play out. It's like taking the end of Johns' Green Lantern run as gospel for the future.
    Indeed. And the latter was when Johns was the BMOC at DC, rather than a guy on the outside working his notice (and inserting Marvel/DC fanfic in there in the process!)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Man, Speed Metal was 100/10
    There is so much I LOVED here !

This was a Wally (and Flash Family) love-letter, cleverly disguised as an event tie-in one-shot
    The scene at the Flash Museum, in just some panels captures the core of Wally's identity, and celebrates his whole story too ! The Flash Family reunion was really swert, and seeing Wally leading the way again after so many years, was just perfect, and he REALLY deserved that !

Williamson Flash-run had great moments, and some lows, that most people discussed here in those last 4-5 years, but I havent seen a person so devoted to his characters as him.. it actually made me tear up a bit

Williamson, thank you, for everything !
    (Also.. Dear DC: If the next Flash-celebratory issue doesnt have Williamson in it, be sure you will get no forgiveness from me)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Forgot to mention the moment his suit changed to red ! Whatever I could write right now wouldnt make justice to the emotions I felt in that moment

Also.. guys ! I NEED that last page as a framed picture ! How I can get one?
    I second all of this. Was an amazing issue with awesome art. Best comic of the year for sure. It was a great pay off for what's been going on the last few years and what a lot of fans have said and wanted to say as well.

The part where Wally got his original suit back was my favorite part as well. I got chills.

I think it could work giving Wally his Flash suit back but with his hair out to separate him from Barry. It looked good. I would just add some minor tweaks to add some of Wallys own uniqueness such as silver and a dark red.

Flash 762 was pretty awesome as well. I am very thankful to Willaimson for such great issues and for putting the Flash family right again after being messed and screwed with for so long.

I'm still not expecting much with DC's current predicament but at least the people who have been ruining Wally are gone.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

RCO028_1600761719.jpg

Best spread page of the year.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I audibly cheered when I saw that '90s suit again. And when Wally used Johnny Quick's formula. Man, such a great return to greatness for my favourite superhero.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    RCO028_1600761719.jpg

The Flash has returned .

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

Ahhh. Now that looks JUST RIGHT.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    RCO028_1600761719.jpg

Boy, do that spread page feels good.