Page 34 of 135 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ALMO3606 View Post
    The reason why I had considered the purchase was because I had hoped it would appreciate in value.
    It would only go up in value over a very long time or if there's some big media surge in popularity for The Flash.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

reason why didio was fired bleeding cool article
    I thought this might be interesting to you guys. since, gen0 is where wally will be shortly

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    reason why didio was fired bleeding cool article
    I thought this might be interesting to you guys. since, gen0 is where wally will be shortly
    Because he, as much as anyone else, loves comics and the characters and wants to do the best by them. Yes, even Wally West and Dick Grayson.
    Yeah.... I'm having trouble with that bit.
    Dan who?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    So, Wally seems to be in his Spectre phase, so all that's left is for the EiC to be replaced for Wally to be restored as the The Flash again. Of course, this new head honcho will of course pick another beloved character to screw over and the cycle can begin again.
    And let the countdown begin....

All-New Member

Since this is a Wally West appreciation thread, I am deeply appreciative of Lobdell and Booth fixing a grievous error that had caused me to lose all hope for the Wally West Flash this whole decade. Wally has been my favorite Flash for 3 decades primarily thanks to Waid and Johns, and to see the character and his family ejected into limbo really left me feeling hopeless for these wonderful characters. HEROES IN CRISIS only made it worse.

So imagine my joy at seeing the following happen in FLASH FORWARD #6:Wally reunited with his kids, who were alive and well in the multiverse; Linda’s memories restored; Linda and the kids reunited, alive and well on Earth-0, back where they belong; and Wally about to go on an amazing journey of a lifetime through the multiverse. As we know from the Johns era, Linda is Wally’s tether to his life, love and family on Earth, his beacon that will always ultimately help him find his way home, no matter the obstacles. That hasn’t changed; in fact, it’s now been restored. So I’m excited for the journey ahead.

Lobdell and Booth made this all possible, so I want to offer them my sincere thanks and gratitude for restoring hope and faith for this long-time Wally fan! You guys stuck the landing!
    Last edited by Jeff*H; 02-22-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Didio leaving in no way guarantees the successful return of Wally West (although I certainly hope so).
    Good luck to the bloke. I hope he finds success in whatever his future holds.

That out of the way, let's see if there IS a shift in the publishing mindset of DC Comics.
    I really hope so.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Now THAT is gold!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Didio leaving in no way guarantees the successful return of Wally West (although I certainly hope so).
    Indeed, it doesn’t. But Didio was also the guy who rejected 11 different pitches from only one creator in few minutes.

If we get someone more open minded, Wally will definitely come back.

I don’t even want me as the main Flash but I just want him back with his family and friends.

I am very excited for the future of Wally and the rest of the Titans for that matter now that Didio is gone.

Also, hopefully well be able to get an actual Flash family back with Wally, Barry , Bart, Jay and the rest actually interacting and talking to each other.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    What's that from?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ah Wally West, my all-time favorite super hero.

Nice to read such a thread, very nice indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What's that from?
    I'm actually not sure. Looks like from a Titans book from.the early 2000's though.

Was too funny not to share.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Sorry to tell you buddy but if you think Dan was the only decision maker then you are wrong Lee and Bob H are still there and we don't know how much influence they had on characters.
    I.know he wasn't the only one making the decisions but he was one of.the major ones and expressed numerous times his dislike of Wally and his fans. We have heard from other DC employees of what he told them to do in handling, or mishandling Wally, and we have all seen the crap show and sabotaging of Wally since hes been around.

So I'm pretty hopeful that with him gone Wally has a much better chance of actually not being intentionally buried or sabotaged.

And maybe since Wally has a solid fan base and is fairly well.liked he might even be written well and given.good stories.

BANNED

Only time will tell