Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Wally was in today's Dark Nights: Death Metal The Last 52: War of the Multiverses. They're still patching up the mess from HiC.

spoilers:
    A Evil Wally West appears and he uses a gun. Flash with a gun might be the most stupid thing i saw this week.
    end of spoilers
    True, but I thought the actual appearance of Wally this week was great, especially his conversation with spoilers:
    Roy
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Yeah, it was cool and all, but i'm ready to move on.
    I just hope that the new writer in March can fix this once and for all so we can start to move forward with the character.

Yeah, it was cool and all, but i'm ready to move on.
    I just hope that the new writer in March can fix this once and for all so we can start to move forward with the character.
    Yeah, I trust the new writer because he wrote some of my favourite episodes of Supernatural's later seasons. Dude wrote the Scooby Doo crossover- Scoobynatural (13x16), 15x07- Last Call, and 15x14- Last Holiday. He knows how to write a reluctant hero well and given the solicits, Wally's retired and reluctant to continue as a hero.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Wally was in today's Dark Nights: Death Metal The Last 52: War of the Multiverses. They're still patching up the mess from HiC.

spoilers:
    A Evil Wally West appears and he uses a gun. Flash with a gun might be the most stupid thing i saw this week.
    end of spoilers
    Glad to hear Wally made an appearance but can we just let this whole HIC garbage go already? Just deal with it once and for all and be done with it.

And we still have the redemption of Wally in March. Oh boy.

Also that spoiler sounds like something I do not want to see.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Glad to hear Wally made an appearance but can we just let this whole HIC garbage go already? Just deal with it once and for all and be done with it.

And we still have the redemption of Wally in March. Oh boy.

Also that spoiler sounds like something I do not want to see.
    Aint all bad. spoilers:
    Evil Wally tried to kill the Titans, Wally stopped him vowing "Never again." Wally talks to Evil Wally because Evil Wally is his nightmare, then Roy kills Evil Wally and forgives the real one, saying the real one would never be that guy.
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I wonder if it confirms that the whole plan of Heroes in Crisis was to turn Wally into a psychopath who killed his friends with guns, like Bleeding Cool told us way before its publishing.

It’s really interesting. That being said, like the rest of you, I just want HiC to be forgotten or erased from existence.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I think your right. The nightmare Wally we see was actually what the real one was supposed to be like initially in HIC.So much hate from Didio. Smh.

My favorite part was actually the continuation from Speed metal. Nice to see. Doesn't hurt to reference the best comic of the year either lol.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

My favorite part was actually the continuation from Speed metal. Nice to see. Doesn't hurt to reference the best comic of the year either lol.
    I agree. I don’t Know if I’m reading too much into this scene, but I hope it’s another sign that the whole Flash Family will be back in The Flash #768.

And it’s still cool to see that Wally had more spotlight than Barry during Death Metal.

I love Barry, but I need a break with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Aint all bad. spoilers:
    Evil Wally tried to kill the Titans, Wally stopped him vowing "Never again." Wally talks to Evil Wally because Evil Wally is his nightmare, then Roy kills Evil Wally and forgives the real one, saying the real one would never be that guy.
    end of spoilers
    Good to hear .

Now if we can only completely move on from HiC...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I wonder if it confirms that the whole plan of Heroes in Crisis was to turn Wally into a psychopath who killed his friends with guns, like Bleeding Cool told us way before its publishing.

It’s really interesting. That being said, like the rest of you, I just want HiC to be forgotten or erased from existence.
    I vote for erased from existence. Either bring all his victims back without explanation and never again refer to that story, or retcon it specifically. Having him make nice with the zombie of one of his victims doesn't cut it. Make it gone.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I vote for erased from existence. Either bring all his victims back without explanation and never again refer to that story, or retcon it specifically. Having him make nice with the zombie of one of his victims doesn't cut it. Make it gone.
    I think that’s why Roy said « you still owe me ».

Since The cover of The Flash #768 clearly shows some time travel stuff, maybe Wally will succeed where Barry failed and he will bring back the victims of Sanctuary. Or at least Roy and/or Lian.

That would be really cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

Chances are that's the original story, and that's the role Didio wanted to put Wally in. It's likely King rewrote it into what we got after the leaks.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Why would he kill with guns rather than his hands? An Evil Wally could kill thousands way faster than a bullets can be fired.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Why would he kill with guns rather than his hands? An Evil Wally could kill thousands way faster than a bullets can be fired.
    Didio/King’s logic. Totally normal human beings are not supposed to understand it. I know I don’t want to.

That's why i said it was the stupidest thing i saw this week. Funnily enough good Wally caught all the bullets with his hands showing how dumb the idea of a Flash using a pistol really is.