Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2018

I'm happy with Williamson's finale but on the other hand I'm disappointed we are back to zero with Flash family. What was the point of last four years?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    I'm happy with Williamson's finale but on the other hand I'm disappointed we are back to zero with Flash family. What was the point of last four years?
    What do you mean back to zero? The Flash family looks much different than 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    What do you mean back to zero? The Flash family looks much different than 4 years ago.
    Try very different to how it's been since 2011
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Try very different to how it's been since 2011
    There are two Wally now.

Man, Speed Metal was 100/10
    There is so much I LOVED here !

This was a Wally (and Flash Family) love-letter, cleverly disguised as an event tie-in one-shot
    The scene at the Flash Museum, in just some panels captures the core of Wally's identity, and celebrates his whole story too ! The Flash Family reunion was really swert, and seeing Wally leading the way again after so many years, was just perfect, and he REALLY deserved that !

Williamson Flash-run had great moments, and some lows, that most people discussed here in those last 4-5 years, but I havent seen a person so devoted to his characters as him.. it actually made me tear up a bit

Williamson, thank you, for everything !
    (Also.. Dear DC: If the next Flash-celebratory issue doesnt have Williamson in it, be sure you will get no forgiveness from me)

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Sorry, I couldn’t express it better: I meant as in this could have easily happened years ago. We didn’t need to wait 4 years for this to happen.

Forgot to mention the moment his suit changed to red ! Whatever I could write right now wouldnt make justice to the emotions I felt in that moment

Also.. guys ! I NEED that last page as a framed picture ! How I can get one?

Sorry, I couldn’t express it better: I meant as in this could have easily happened years ago. We didn’t need to wait 4 years for this to happen.
    Maybe Williamson's plan was to bring them all together sooner, but had to adjust with the whole HiC fiasco, and higuer-ups (Didio mostly) mandates

[I am also quite sure the whole new Forces thing was him buying time until he could figure out how to proceed with what he had in mikd, but neverthless, he made it work ! ]

Whatever, they're all together again ! So no complaints from me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Forgot to mention the moment his suit changed to red!?
    In his house, Dan Didio is screaming NOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Maybe Williamson's plan was to bring them all together sooner, but had to adjust with the whole HiC fiasco, and higuer-ups (Didio mostly) mandates

[I am also quite sure the whole new Forces thing was him buying time until he could figure out how to proceed with what he had in mikd, but neverthless, he made it work ! ]

Whatever, they're all together again ! So no complaints from me
    I believe he's said he originally planned to bring Max back in his Original Godspeed Arc.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

BANNED

To be honest, to read this issue you only need to read until Barry vs Wally, Heroes in Crisis, and Flash Forward. Aside from that, you can just forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    In his house, Dan Didio is screaming NOOOOOO!!!
    I can totally see him doing that

100% agreed.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Wally in the Crimson-Gold... Man, it's been a long time!
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Seeing wally in his gear was fantastic. Wally and barry going through their arguments was great. Was it me or was speed metal being a bit meta?