Page 73 of 135 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2018
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Speed Metal #1 (September 22) written by Joshua Williamson with art by Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira and a cover by Howard Porter.

"It’s the drag race from hell! Taking place after the events of Dark Nights: Death Metal, the Darkest Knight is after Wally West and his Dr. Manhattan powers. Thankfully, Wally has back-up in the form of Barry Allen, Jay Garrick, and Wallace West! It’s a knockdown, drag-out race through the Wastelands as the Flash Family tries to stay steps ahead of the Darkest Knight and his Lightning Knights!"

0_o I don't think I really paid attention to Blue Wally's shoes before now. In this cover the shoes look like paws with claws. Thundercat Wally?
    (Also, not looking forward to this on account that I really don't like that jokerized Batman on principle. *** But will probably get it anyway because...Wally. *** Unless I learn before the trade comes that it sucks royally as with Heroes In Crisis, Flashpoint, and Act of God.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I like that his eyes and mask is like his old flash costume. So, this feels more like his flash costume with hair opening.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Is it just me who reeeeeeaaaaaally want to see Wally on this cover or you guys are also seeing Wally's butt/back on the top left corner of this cover ?

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../flash761a.jpg

It's the cover of The Flash #761 BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    0_o I don't think I really paid attention to Blue Wally's shoes before now. In this cover the shoes look like paws with claws. Thundercat Wally?
    (Also, not looking forward to this on account that I really don't like that jokerized Batman on principle. *** But will probably get it anyway because...Wally. *** Unless I learn before the trade comes that it sucks royally as with Heroes In Crisis, Flashpoint, and Act of God.)
    They're just very stylish sneakers. In the variant you can see that the artist went for running shoes style.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Is it just me who reeeeeeaaaaaally want to see Wally on this cover or you guys are also seeing Wally's butt/back on the top left corner of this cover ?

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori.../flash761a.jpg

It's the cover of The Flash #761 BTW.
    Yeah, there are Seven people around Barry on that cover, while on the cover from part 1, there are 6 speedsters besides him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The blue's not a bad look so long as it's not permanent.
    I think it looks good on him, it's not as demanding as red but it doesn't look bad by any stretch.
    Last edited by 9th.; 06-12-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Wally is mentioned by Hal with some meta commentary by Morrison in this weeks GL#4.

TGLS2_4_3_5ee2a28d0171c5_002.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Wally is mentioned by Hal with some meta commentary by Morrison in this weeks GL#4.

I think this pretty succinctly throws in Morrison's thoughts on what happened to Wally pretty well. He'll pull through .

Spectacular Member

wally can only truly "pull through" what he did, once HiC is retconned and all those that died are revived.

until then he'll still be the guy who shoved fake teeth down a corpses throat.
    Last edited by deadman322; 06-14-2020 at 09:35 AM.

If Flash Forward or the current Flash arc didn't achieve that, Death Metal certainly should.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If Flash Forward or the current Flash arc didn't achieve that, Death Metal certainly should.
    Right now, the only thing that could RetCon HiC would be a Wally West : Rebirth book. I don't know if Death Metal will have enough time to erase King's monstruosity.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

Before I read the dialogue I was like "That looks like those giants that they fought when Wally was just starting out as a superhero!"

(It is amazing what stupid things will put a big smile on your face.)

Also...PeeWee Toys.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Yeah looks like from the classic story.
    4285776-120.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Hopefully Wally shows up in Death Metal tomorrow, we know he'll appear in issue 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Hopefully Wally shows up in Death Metal tomorrow, we know he'll appear in issue 2.
    It seems he appears in Death Metal #1 and might be a bit responsible for what happened in the DCU. Maybe he tried to fix things but Perpetua and BWL used him or his power to rebuild the Multiverse as it is in Death Metal.

It’s really frustrating to start this event without Generation Zero :/