Page 76 of 135 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2018
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

And take volume two in the same time ! In my opinion, Return of Barry Allen is even better right after Born To Run !

It's my Holy Trinity with The Flash #0

Well...
    spoilers:
    Wally popped up in Death Metal, as a Blue Lantern no less. And looks like he and Diana are teaming up going forward.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well...
    spoilers:
    Wally popped up in Death Metal, as a Blue Lantern no less. And looks like he and Diana are teaming up going forward.
    end of spoilers
    Actually the blue comes from Wally getting Dr Manhattans power from the Mobius chair at the end of Flash Forward.

But yeah that was very cool to see and I'm looking forward to see what comes next for Wally.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Damn! This is digital only?
    Yes, though Taylor has stated it will eventually get a print run. Probably after it's all released.

Metal has me intrigued. From the beginning for me it was about what they were actually going to do with him then. Flash Forward seemed like poor filler, from out of date creators the just don’t interest me, but Metal on the other hand. Alright, I’m game, convince me that this could be something interesting with Wally.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-17-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I just hope our Flash will make it ... I totally see a huge battle with him and the spoilers:
    Final Bruce Wayne
    end of spoilers.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I just hope our Flash will make it ... I totally see a huge battle with him and the spoilers:
    Final Bruce Wayne
    end of spoilers.
    Yes, I don't really see anyone else who can take that character on.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yes, I don't really see anyone else who can take that character on.
    With Snyder at the helm, though, I don't see Wally winning. Snyder's bias is long established.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Metal has me intrigued. From the beginning for me it was about what they were actually going to do with him then. Flash Forward seemed like poor filler, from out of date creators the just don’t interest me, but Metal on the other hand. Alright, I’m game, convince me that this could be something interesting with Wally.
    I have a feeling we wont be seeing too.much of Wally for the rest of the series. I'm sure he will show up briefly every now and then since he seems somewhat central to the plot but I'm not expecting him to have too much panel time. There is a lot happening in the series and the main focus is on the trinity.

Or could be im wrong and I'm just expecting Wally to be forgotten or shafted since that's been his MO the last decade.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Man the JSA got old...but hey its nice to Wally and Jay again

Dark-Nights-Death-Metal-A.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    With Snyder at the helm, though, I don't see Wally winning. Snyder's bias is long established.
    He's also said Wally is one of his favorites, so I would like to hope we'll at least get more Wally content to some degree...plus there's Waid's hopes .
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Oof. It's weird seeing the JSA look so old (and it also feels weird to type that).

It's nice to see Jay and Wally reunited.

Is this from Metal? Very glad to see Jay and Wally recognize each other. Though very odd since the last time we saw Jay waaaaaayyyy back in the button he was not that old being in the speed force. Though I'm sure by now the button is not in continuity.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Wait what? The JSA? Is that from DM #2?
    That's pretty cool.

That panel of Jay hugging Wally is so great to see. Love it. Is the Flash family actually coming together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Is this from Metal? Very glad to see Jay and Wally recognize each other. Though very odd since the last time we saw Jay waaaaaayyyy back in the button he was not that old being in the speed force. Though I'm sure by now the button is not in continuity.
    I mean he definitely looked old during Doomsday Clock, which Snyder is trying to bring in with Death Metal. Although some of this I attribute to Capullo's art.
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-18-2020 at 09:01 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Actually the blue comes from Wally getting Dr Manhattans power from the Mobius chair at the end of Flash Forward.

But yeah that was very cool to see and I'm looking forward to see what comes next for Wally.

Can someone point out which issue it says that Wally was imbued with Dr Manhattan’s powers? I though that he gained Metron’s powers for sitting on the Mobius chair?